Post images of rulers who have at one point or another saved Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_the_Great
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Vienna
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the flying fuck?

Haven't seen LOTR in years. Was this the leader of Gondor? Or was it Rohan?

Who are they? Can I get a quick rundown?

I see this dudes picture everywhere. Can I get some info on what he did?

removed Kebab

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler

Maybe provide some fucking info as well? Fucking burgers.

...but he is a gypsy.

>Fucking leafs not knowing about muh boy Vlad

Day of the Rake when?

How can one catholic be so based?

make the call amigo
i dare you

>tfw no confirmed depictions of Flavius Aetius

It is Theodon King of Rohan.

All hail Jan Sobieski, Third of his Name, King of Poland and Protector of the Commonwealth, Hetman of the Grand Army, Defender of Vienna, Savior of Europe, and Kebab Remover!

You know it, faggots.

He said Europe not the world.

Warden of the West
Warden of the East

All hail

>tfw can trace my ancestors back to Lepanto

Marshal Piłsudski, 1920.

Kebab remover my fucking ass

Yea...but he would have lost the Battle of Britain if not for the Polish Squadron 303.

They scored the most kills of any squadron, single handed oh defended London for about a week while the British were nursing their wounds, and had the fewest casualties.

Not saying "muh pollack flyboys" did it all, but they do deserve the recognition for playing a deciding role in the war.

YEEEAAAHH BOY!!!

Right on My Dude!

OP here, pic related is Tervel's record.

Original ISIS remover.

>stopped Turk invasion in 1683

And so kebab did not arrive in first place

''Preemptive kebab removal''

Thank you.

It is a fitting title.

Stopped (((communist))) invasion of Europe.
My eternal gratitude.

Info please.

A death on either side of his war was a victory for Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_the_Great

I got you senpai

anyone got a quick rundown on these handsome saviors?

Didn't this guy get raped by vikings? How is fighting against vikings saving Europe?

Vikings (except Sweden) > Britainstan

Thank you my dude.

Justinian the last roman. he was the emperor of the byzantium who was able to take italy back. granted he lost much as well. but that was cuz of plague.

Bugger off leaf

No worries my man

Please explain how he saved Europe.

>no disrespect, only a sincere question.

Don't know who he is. But if he is Swedish, he is rolling over in his grave looking at the current state of the country.

Protestants are so fucking delusional. Congratulations for your role in destroying central Europe, Sven!

Well said.

Thicc

>burger education
>monkey intellectuals
Without the treaty of Westphalia europe would be suffering under the Hapsburg pretension of universal monarchy and would never have known nation states

My bad, the monkey part is for you.

Burgers are dumb. But don't insult the intellect of others when your country is literally importing Muslim invaders by the hundreds of thousands

Not sure what that has to do with my personal intellect my slant eyed cuck compatriot.

>wanted a nice discussion.
>tfw angry Swede ruins that dream

And in the process of "saving Europe from much evil habsburgs" he managed to weaken Europe (as they were fighting each other and not the real enemies). So in mho, he did not save Europe, only his name.

Disengage bro. Swedes are dumb.

Not a leader per we but rather a series of Russian Czars and their generals completey wreckers the ottoman empire and fought with as far as the alp, thereby protecting mainland Europe

Eve today there are statues of Suvorov , one of the most amazing militrary strategists in history , inparts of Austria, ESP Tirol

>"but muh iq scores and qualiay ejewmecation" -Swede

And those don't count for jack shit if you manage to destroy your country in 1 generation.

To be quite honest a united europe under habsburgs and their jesuit bedfellows sounds like a nightmare.

Yes, this is what I'm looking for. Stuff like this, and Bulgaria's Tervel, who saved Europe from MUDSLIMES. Fighting against other Europeans is not saving Europe.

Yes and depopulated pretty much half of Germany.
He didn´t save Europe.

apparently brits francs and macaronis did not want to be saved

Amen.

Easy

Better than fucking Swedistan is nowadays.

She saves Europe from liberal degeneracy inshallah

Still better than weakening Europe for decades (if not centuries) by destroying HRE and weakening Poland and Russian, all who did help defend Europe from invaders.

Don't.

Don't even.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Vienna

I always found the First Siege of Vienna was farmore impressive than the second.
Not as spektakular but a far greater feat.

Fuck off

Even with the Protestant Reformation unraveling in the West and the Ottoman hordes rolling from the East, there were many strong Catholic men who fought for the greater good.

>too bad the 2017 Church lacks such men

Yeah but...
>muh winged hussars
>15:1 odds
>kebab BTFO
>cool songs by Sabaton and Horytnica

Fuck Catholics. Orthodox are the real Christians.

Sadly it does, but only a few priests and a few bishops in Eastern Europe are willing to stand up and fight.

The current pope is a sell-out.

>Deus Vult time

hahaha jewish puppet literally destroyed Europe to what it is now because of his hardon for juden

Catholizism nowadays is dead and fucked in the high ranks.
But there is hope. Some priests over here want to unite as a strong front of Chistendom.
They want to reconcile with their evangelic, Orthodox and Copthic brethren to undermine Islamisation as a strong and united religion.

Logical fallacy detected. ''No true Scotsman"

Eastern Europeans are the most resilient people in Europe. They know how to remove Kebab.

Meanwhile, Western Europe is now unrecognizable from swaths of land in North Africa and the Middle East. Terrorism has been normalized. Sad.

> russia
The time of troubles had them in shambles before he invaded.
>Poland
Maybe they shouldn't have claimed the Swedish throne
>destroying the HRE
That he literally didn't do, if anything he prevented it from disappearing.
>helped defend Europe from invaders
Are you implying all the crowned heads of Europe should have put down their arms and let the strongest power run the entire continent? Because we wound't want to weaken a potential defender would we?

There exists such a thing a an internal threat, and the Hapsburg where the threat of that age, especially with Wallenstein prancing about and fancying himself generalissimo of the Baltic.

Many in Eastern Europe are willing to put aside their differences and fight for a Christian Europe.

Sad indeed.

>Saves Europe from Islam
>Remembered as a Vampire.

Hugues de Payens, founder of the Knights Templar.

Still has a petty good reputation in the East, if I'm not mistaken.

This is good to hear.
Hopefully we can finally mend the Scism in the future and drive out these foreign invaders out of OUR EUROPE!

>Russia
Still managed to remove more kebab then Sweden has
>Poland
Swedish King was descended from Polish King, so Poland had a legitimate claim...however Poland did not start the war, Sweden did...
>HRE
oh he didn't destroy it in name, only fragmented it so that it didn't have any power or authority
>defend Europe
You're dumber than I thought if you managed to use your mental gymnastics to arrive at that conclusion.

You are not mistaken. He is loved in most E. European countries.

FPWP
Day of the Brush when?

We can only hope. The church leaders are sell-outs to (((you know who)))

It would take a "church swamp draining" for that to happen.

>Swedish King was descended from Polish King
Sigismund legally could not ascend the Swedish throne, yet he refused to recognized the right of his cousin and all his policy was aimed at regaining the throne.
>he didn't destroy it in name only
He protected the right of the princes and the golden bull.
>you are dumber that I fought
Jesus Christ, are you some sort of filthy pan European, I bet you would love the EU if they put up a big cross and started praising the saints.

Btw...
>crying after reading image
>it's beautiful
>and so true

Thank you for that gem.

Adding another glorious isntance of kebab removal

Sunni scrum get wreckt

Stephen the Great

Forgot

Also surprised noone mentioned Martell

>could not ascend to throne legally
Actually he had just as much claim to the throne (being the son of a Swedish King as well) and in royalty... Son>cousin
>protected princes
Oh yes, those squabbling princes who made sure the HRE was the dysfunctional shitstain we all know and love. Oh yes, they need their protection.
>pan European
No...only a pan-slav (jk)
>would love the EU if they put up a cross
No...I'd hate them just the same, if not more for trying to hide (((their))) intentions as "holy and divine"

Near the top he is.

>Actually he had just as much claim to the throne (being the son of a Swedish King as well) and in royalty... Son>cousin
Actually the King of Swden had to be a protestant(still has to be) and Sigismund was a catholic.