Is United in the right now?

is United in the right now?

>The criminal complaint in the case said that Dr Dao would solicit homosexual relations with a male patient, at a motel, in exchange for a prescription for hydrocodone. His medical licence was suspended and he was convicted in November 2004 on six counts and given a suspended sentence of two years, eight months in prison. He was ordered to pay a $5,000 fine.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/04/10/video-surfaces-of-man-being-dragged-from-overbooked-united-flight.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fake news

tmz is never wrong

They were never not in the right

Captain made a decision.

It's against the law to refuse to obey his instructions.

I'd say he got off lightly

Even if that were true, what does that have to do with removing him from a flight using force? It's not like the airlines even had access to this information at the time. Even if they did know this about him, he served his time and United Airlines has no authority to punish someone again using physical force.

>It's against the law to refuse to obey his instructions.
This is not true. Cite a statute.

wtf i love united now
seriously. we can't let United have a bettter performing stock than American

they didn't punish him through force anyways, that was the Chiraq PD

His record is irrelevant with what happened,the airline is still in the wrong and they most likely paid for a private eye to save their image by ruining his character

Just goes to show that you should always dislike every party involved in any dispute!

Fake news.

Nothing at all man. This is not about principle, law or justice, it's about throwing shit every which way and seeing where it sticks.

While the public's eye is busy obsessing with this particular issue, a dozen more will come and go unnoticed.

United still called in to have him removed. Both United and CPD fucked up. It'd be like if a landlord decided to have a tenant removed by the police without a legal right to do so. Sure, the police would be in the wrong there. But the landlord would also be liable.

wron- i mean good passenger

Why does it matter what the law says?

They beat up a doctor on his way to treat patients.

>tenant violates lease between themself and landlord which is grounds for lease termination
>sent in an eviction notice because they are no longer on the lease
>refuse to vacate property of landlord, they no longer have permission to stay there and are trespassing
>tenant is evicted by police because they are committing the crime of trespassing
Why wouldn't the police get involved? If the tenant won't leave through a civil manner, it's obviously a crime and in the law's hands.

>Captain made a decision
>based airline pilots involved in menial booking decisions
What a retarded cuck you are.

>Why wouldn't the police get involved?
Because the police cannot remove a tenant without a court order. In this case, United had no legal ground to remove the man from the plane. Not because they needed a court order, but because there was no justifiable reason under their Contract of Carriage. So the were wrong to call in police to have him removed. CPD were wrong to remove him.

trespassing

Fake news, United had to force 3000+ off their flights last year or so. Its a private business with the happening on their facilities in their plane. So its their policy that wins even if all this shit is pretty fucked, dont get me wrong united airlines is sleazy and fucked as well

tldr he has no case

>literally I don't know a single thing about tenant law
I'm not saying you have to pretend to be a legal expert or anything, but this is just fucking stupid. The police are not your personal military to round up people who inconvenience you. There's proper procedure for everything, and living somewhere gives you a ton of rights.

Surely a court order isn't required if it's property involved and not real estate?

t. bootlicker

>tenant has payed his rent through to the end of april.
>landlord wants his employees to live in the house, so evicts the tenant. Tells him to leave april 1st
>tenant refuses, as he has paid for the month and has done nothing wrong
>landlord calls police to come evict him on the first anyways, and they beat the shit out of him

To be safe, you should probably just dislike everyone, all the time.

49 U.S. Code § 46504 - Interference with flight crew members and attendants

He was contractually permitted to be on the plane in accordance of the Contract of Carriage. He cannot be considered trespassing until the contract was violated, and at no point had he violated the contract.

>In Corpus Juris Secundum (vol. 87, Trespass, § 158, p. 1111), it is stated: "A license, express or implied, is a good defense to the licensee for acts within its scope in prosecutions for criminal trespass. A license is a good defense, but not to persons other than the licensee, or for acts not within the scope of the license or acts done after it has been revoked."

tmz. The only news outlet that when you read it, you know your computer has a virus.

Not applicable

>An individual on an aircraft in the special aircraft jurisdiction of the United States who, by assaulting or intimidating a flight crew member or flight attendant of the aircraft, interferes with the performance of the duties of the member or attendant or lessens the ability of the member or attendant to perform those duties, or attempts or conspires to do such an act, shall be fined under title 18, imprisoned for not more than 20 years, or both. However, if a dangerous weapon is used in assaulting or intimidating the member or attendant, the individual shall be imprisoned for any term of years or for life.

He neither assaulted nor intimidated flight crew or attendants.

>their policy that wins
Literally this. Their policy is to continue to offer compensation until they reach $1,350 if they are unable to get you same day flights. The unwritten policy is that you can often actually bargain for more often because they really really want people to volunteer.

IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER WHAT THE LAW IS. UNITED IS FUCKED BY NOT FOLLOWING THEIR OWN POLICY THAT EVERY FUCKING CUSTOMER AND EMPLOYEE BESIDES THE 2 OR 3 RETARDS THAT CAUSED THIS MESS KNOWS.

They were in the horribly wrong for having people board before realising they have too many passengers.

Besides the whole dragging-a-guy-away issue it's a security risk due to how hand luggage is treated (no way to verify if his is on board or if he left it).

By the time the incident happened they have already fucked up so spectacularly that having EVERYONE leave the aircraft and then re-board was literally the best and only fully legal option open to them.

This part of the issue is largely unexplored in the media narrative but they're likely to get fined for it (though it will be a slap on the wrist most likely).

t. lawyer whose employer dealt with a similar issue before (no bloodied doctors though)

Damn, United got

C H I N K E D
H
I
N
K
E
D

ad hominen
Even if it was true, it doesn't mean jackshit, same way as him being a doctor should be irrelevant in the case.

And the slander begins, don't you just love the (((media)))?

>This is not true
Yes it is you idiot. What do you think, you can just tell the captain on a plane to go fuck himself if he gives you a command?

>Cite a statute.
Speaking of legalese shit, didn't the Ts&Cs of the United ticket basically say "we can remove you or request permission to fly at our discretion" or something like that, basically meaning he has no legal basis for refusing to leave, even after he had boarded?

>Why does it matter what the law says?
That's a good attempt at trolling there

I worry that you have such a strong combination of ignorance and arrogance that my reply will not get through to you.

>Captain made a decision
Yes. Obviously you need to have someone on charge on a fucking plane. Obviously you have to obey their commands because otherwise people get pretty fucking jumpy.

>based airline pilots involved in menial booking decisions
I didn't say that at all did I? Improve your English reading comprehension.

Obviously the airline booking people fucked up. But they were within their rights to fix it in the clumsy way they did. The Captain made the decision and you have to go along with it in that situation. Just like if a cop pulls you over. You pull over even if you've done nothing wrong, otherwise you are being a stupid monkey and turning a minor inconvenience in to a serious situation where you will come off worse.

Dao is an antisocial idiot. If he'd taken one for the team and been smart about this, he'd have been getting a shitload of free shit out of United. Instead he made a scene, looks like a retard, probably won't get anything and the United PR people are going to make sure his patients and the entire country knows what a shitty, shady quack he is.

They have a contract, the Contract of Carriage. Once they're contracted it doesn't matter if it's their private business. You can't sign a contract allowing someone to host an event on your property, then (without a clause that allows you to terminate the contract or have them removed) call the police to have them removed because you want your brother to throw his drunken gay sex orgy there instead.

>Yes it is you idiot. What do you think, you can just tell the captain on a plane to go fuck himself if he gives you a command?
As long as you don't assault or intimidate him as outlined in 49 USC § 46504 then yes. Do you think that airlines have some unwritten legal powers or something? Unless you can cite a statute granting them that authority.

How the fuck does that make them right?
>steals your shit
>later find out your a child molester
Would I be in the right? Put 1+1 together, avoid the common core method.

>"we can remove you or request permission to fly at our discretion" or something like that, basically meaning he has no legal basis for refusing to leave, even after he had boarded?

Fun fact: airlines have lost one hundred percent of cases where those terms were challenged.

This seems convient, looks like united paid some media off to run hit pieces.
Even if this is true the guy didn't deserve to have his head slammed into an airplane arm rest and dragged off unconscious.

>That's a good attempt at trolling there
Honestly not trolling. The law shouldn't be followed if it's morally bankrupt.

The captain had nothing to do with it outside of just being kept in the loop about the situation. You're just spouting outright falsehoods without any backing. Go find any mention of the captain on board doing a thing in the whole situation. You can't because he would have not had anything to do with it.

Calling out ignorance when you're obviously the ignorant one just makes you look dumber than you probably even are.

>Dao is an antisocial idiot. If he'd taken one for the team and been smart about this, he'd have been getting a shitload of free shit out of United.

He will get a hilariously large settlement in court over this, I guarantee it.

>Speaking of legalese shit, didn't the Ts&Cs of the United ticket basically say "we can remove you or request permission to fly at our discretion" or something like that, basically meaning he has no legal basis for refusing to leave, even after he had boarded?
No, they didn't. Only Rule 21 and Rule 25 could possibly apply to having him removed. Rule 21 has no justifiable ways to be used here. And Rule 25 is on very, very shaky ground based on how a court interprets the word "boarding".

>Yes. Obviously you need to have someone on charge on a fucking plane. Obviously you have to obey their commands because otherwise people get pretty fucking jumpy.
They have various rights, most of which only come into play when someone is a flight risk. The old Chinese guy sitting in his seat and not bothering anyone was not a flight risk until CPD bashed his face into an armrest and gave him a concussion.

Fuck off Chang

I know in the shit hole country that your parents got you out of, there is no rule of law. But the thing that a lot of you Chinese don't understand is that with freedom comes responsibility.

If authority is wrong, you still have to co-operate (like I said, if a cop pulls you over when you genuinely dindu nuffin) because they will realize what has happened and admit their mistake.

It's not the same as your childish Face societies where they will force to admit "but you did something wrong, too".

Dao is an antisocial idiot and basically a less dangerous version of a hood rat who speeds up when he sees the lights flashing behind him.

DEPORT HIM

Nice Try United PR employee

what does X have to do with Z?

literally just a media smear campaign

this I don't see how people can not side with the airline. The faggy chink passenger acted like a child. I wouldn't even have gave them the energy of anger and would have got off the plane and just never flew them again if I was that dissatisfied. He also could have gotten off the plane calmly like an adult and then start some kind of social media campaign on faceplant or twatter and like I suggested earlier just not flown with the airline again. Ive never flown and never will, so I never knew about overbooking or whatever. The flying experience in todays time is fucking gross. Just a stinky shitty subway in the sky.

>interferes with the performance of the duties of the member or attendant or lessens the ability of the member or attendant to perform those duties, or attempts or conspires to do such an act,

But he did do that, Look. Its a shitty situation, blame the unions for their stupid staffing rules.

I want to see them refute this. Because they can't.

Whether it was easier for him to get off the plane or not doesn't matter. He was not legally required to do so, so he didn't. In fact, immediately prior to having his face smashed into an armrest, he was trying to call his lawyer.

>Dao — one of those four randomly selected — claimed he was a doctor and needed to see his patients at the hospital in the morning, then proceeded to say he would call his lawyers.
>cnbc.com/2017/04/10/video-surfaces-of-man-being-dragged-from-overbooked-united-flight.html

That's not an argument when the duties being performed were in breach of United policy. It's the getting arrested purely for resisting arrest argument, but worse because the employees were actively disregarding standard procedure in this situation.

>Dr "Ding Dong" Dao

It doesn't matter if he interfered with their performance, so long as he didn't intimidate or assault them. That's why it specifically says "intimidate or assault" there. You can't just remove that phrasing and pretend it applies without it.

>this I don't see how people can not side with the airline
>faggy chink
This is why people side with him.

He's a faggot and a rice nigger

Shut up. No one knows. It will have to be litigated because the the relevant regs and case law are complex as fuck.

it's only public fucking record and you can look up his charges online

google is hard, nigger

He 100% behaved like a psycopath on that plane so that doesn't suprise me the slightest

What does this have to do with him being slammed to the ground? Oh right, nothing.

This isn't fake news, it's non-news
The difference could save your life

>Trading sex for drugs some how invalidates getting your ass kicked in by rent a cops
>NO

It just means he'll get all the gay sex he wants when he cashes in that United Air check

Being a criminal faggot doesn't mean you can have your ass kicked over a contract dispute.

Although it's rather slimy of UA to try to smear the guy like this.

Wew, looks like r/asianmasculinity just got triggered

You are being a fag. I am confident that the United people know more about this shit than you. Judging by their response, I'm guessing they feel that they are confident of their position legally. Just because a stupid Chinaman got his feels hurt and freaked out in public that doesn't mean the law doesn't apply

Strongly doubt your statistic. See above comment.

>morally bankrupt
Get over yourself. 4 extra crew had to fly. Some passengers needed to come off. Someone had to take one for the team. Dao got the short straw. Sucks for him. These things happen. He should have manned up like the other 3 passengers did. Instead, he acted like a fucking imbecile. I, like adults in general, want to see people co-operating with authority on a plane, even while it's on the ground.

>The captain had nothing to do with it outside of just being kept in the loop about the situation.
Well that's your contention and presumably part of whatever legal case this sneaky fuck Dao is trying to build. Fuck him and fuck you. He got the short straw and sometimes shit happens. He acted like a fucking baby and should have just got off the plane.

>He will get a hilariously large settlement in court over this
I hope not and doubt he will. And how would it be a good thing even if he did? Does this mean everyone suddenly has the right to extort all businesses via making a scene every time something goes wrong. Fuck off.

>They have various rights...
None of what you wrote contradicts my point.

Like I said, the cop analogy is best. You dindu nuffin, but you pull over anyway because we have a thing called being civilized responsible citizens here in the free world.

I'm sick of fucking crybabies (disproportionately minorities) who want all of the benefits while refusing to accept the responsibilities

>United knows better than you do
not an argument

>Well that's your contention and presumably part of whatever legal case this sneaky fuck Dao is trying to build
Why are you even arguing if you've never been on a plane? I'm being 100% serious. There's no way anyone who has been on a plane before seriously thinks the captain is the one who makes booking decisions. He's a trained pilot, not a fucking 17th century ship captain.

>You are being a fag. I am confident that the United people know more about this shit than you. Judging by their response, I'm guessing they feel that they are confident of their position legally. Just because a stupid Chinaman got his feels hurt and freaked out in public that doesn't mean the law doesn't apply
Just because they are in a position of authority does not mean they understand the law. Their response is cocky because the CEO doesn't give a fuck about the $1m settlement that the Chinaman will get. They've already lost like $800m in market cap from the event, which they're confident they'll recover because they're one of the big four airlines and people will have to use them or get fucked anyway.

>Does this mean everyone suddenly has the right to extort all businesses via making a scene every time something goes wrong. Fuck off.
It means that businesses will be held to the contracts that they sign.

>None of what you wrote contradicts my point.
He wasn't a flight risk and didn't intimidate or assault them, so none of what the crew asked him to do mattered.

>Like I said, the cop analogy is best. You dindu nuffin, but you pull over anyway because we have a thing called being civilized responsible citizens here in the free world.
Good news, there's case law there too. They can't pull you over for trumped up reasons and arrest you for something else either.

>when idiots think they know how to spot shills

Listen Reddit,

If I was a United PR person I wouldn't be throwing around terms like "Chinaman" would I?

And I'd presumably have some legal shit to cite back at those fucking faggots who are larping as lawyers by copy pasting shit at me.

I'm just a STEM guy who works hard, pays his taxes, supports the President and is fucking sick of cry babies who insist that everything has to be perfect for them all the time otherwise there has to be a big bad monster to blame.

>Judging by their response
Their response is confused flailing mixed with attempts at damage control.

Also you don't seem to comprehend how those T&Cs work. They are strongly worded despite being unenforceable mostly to dissuade ignorant people from even trying to sue them.

On the rare occasion someone does sue them the airlines (and most other companies) don't even try to fight it or argue their case, they immediately cough up loads of money to settle to avoid making a spectacle of it. It's cheaper and much less damaging than both losing the case and having your laughable T&C openly ruled unenforceable.

>If I was a United PR person I wouldn't be throwing around terms like "Chinaman" would I?
I don't think United, the company that has their customers physically battered, gives a fuck actually.

>Also you don't seem to comprehend how those T&Cs work. They are strongly worded despite being unenforceable mostly to dissuade ignorant people from even trying to sue them.Also you don't seem to comprehend how those T&Cs work. They are strongly worded despite being unenforceable mostly to dissuade ignorant people from even trying to sue them.
You should actually read their Contract of Carriage before you assume it gives them rights that it doesn't.

Oh boy, I sure hope that flight was under $200. I would hate for all the based United shills to be supporting law-breaking when they seem to value the law more than anything in the world.

SMEAR CAMPAIGN

Has literally nothing to do with what happened.

fuck all of them, SW and Alaska A. are the only ones who haven't ridiculously fucked me over personally. AA boarded my flight 30 minutes early and told me to fuck off after sprinting full speed across DFW. Got to spend the night in a fucking airport, SO MUCH FUN

That's right, bootlicker, lick those boots nice and shiny and clean. Just work that tongue, keep your slut mouth shut except for licking time, and everything will be okay. You're a good bitch. You follow the rules like a good bitch. This is your privilege.

You're not a man, you're a woman. The authority's woman. Now roll over on your stomach, pop open that boipussy, and let daddy authority fill your stomach up with thick, creamy, sticky security.

What no one seems to be looking into is the fact that this guy somehow manages to get back on the plane and whimper at the back of the aisle

"Ni Hao to go home, Ni Hao to go home"

>Company run by a spic uses nigger thugs to force a paying customer off the plane when he needs to see his fucking patients the next day.
>This whole situation could have been avoided if the employees weren't entitled faggots or the company had used that good ole free market "efficiency" to not fuck up the number of passengers boarding their flight or have the foresight to PLAN AT ALL.
REALLY gets the almonds activating.......

Oh my God, you Asians are such pedantically smug morons.

>not an argument
What you had wasn't an argument either, you dip. I'll engage with your nonsense if it makes you happy.

>Do you think that airlines have some unwritten legal powers or something?
No but I do think they have a lot of WRITTEN legal powers that allow them to eject passengers based upon basically nothing because of this thing we had called 9/11.

>Why are you even arguing if you've never been on a plane?
Look at the fucking conceit of you...

I've been on many planes and travel internationally for work so first of all go fuck yourself (again).

Second, I didn't say the captain makes booking decisions you pedantic cunt. I said the Captain (presumably) authorized his staff to kick off 4 passengers and give them a free night in a hotel and a few hundred bucks of United vouchers as compensation.

If anything, you're the one who seems to not have a clue how flying works. You have to obey instructions from the crew. If you refuse you are being an antisocial idiot and stand a VERY good chance of being arrested. Good.

Fucking hell, you are an insufferable smug piece of shit.

>They've already lost like $800m in market cap from the event
So the stock went down, did it? Doesn't matter because it'll come back up. Good time to buy United stock.
>which they're confident they'll recover
So there wasn't really any point to saying that was there? You just wanted to cite a stat at me for some reason. Trying to prove yourself to be smart/informed, huh?

>He wasn't a flight risk
His presence was preventing the thing from flying. As soon as he refused to obey instructions, I'm sure he can be presented as in violation of something. And he will be. Good. Fuck him.

>Good news, there's case law there too. They can't pull you over for trumped up reasons and arrest you for something else either.
And again you have deliberately misunderstood something and said a smug non sequitur

Fuck off

lol

So United is trying to destroy this guys life now? Pretty pathetic.

ya I understand where you're coming from. Ya I know he had to see his patients. He needed to see them to administer their weekly prostate exam and to give them their script of hydrocodone

>No but I do think they have a lot of WRITTEN legal powers that allow them to eject passengers based upon basically nothing because of this thing we had called 9/11.
Should be easy to cite what he violated then. But you don't actually know, and you've never read United's Contract of Carriage. Nor are you aware of any legal statutes that would give them the authority to do what they did.

>So there wasn't really any point to saying that was there?
The point is that they don't care about a $1m settlement when they've already lost $800m, since the CEO is retarded and thinks they're untouchable. But you can't read, so it needs to be spelled out for you.

>His presence was preventing the thing from flying.
Not anymore than anyone else's presence.

>As soon as he refused to obey instructions, I'm sure he can be presented as in violation of something.
Oh well it's a good thing you're sure of it, even though you don't know what it is

Oy vey goy what's wrong don't believe in the (((free market))).

Smells like leaf in here.

this

Why do Americans defend corporations so hard even when they're using shady tactics to exploit their consumers?

And then they get all mad that their government is controlled by these corporations.

It's ok to support and respect authority but don't be a fucking bootlicker. Hes a doctor he has patients to go see, pick someone else you lazy motherfucker.

>Their response is confused flailing mixed with attempts at damage control.
Says you. You probably described Trump the same way not so long ago. And you were wrong there again.

>Also you don't seem to comprehend how those T&Cs work.
We'll see there, too

>to avoid making a spectacle of it
Irrelevant because it is already a spectacle. Now they have to either publicly "be thugs" or publicly defeat this trades-gay-sex-for-prescriptions creepy weirdo doctor. Assuming he is suing that is. He may not. (Although I guess he probably will and will accuse people of racism too of course)

>I don't think United, the company that has their customers physically battered, gives a fuck actually.
This is exactly the kind of glib and clever-sounding-but-ultimately-fucking-stupid opinion that Trump people like me are used to hearing. Keep talking in that stupid yet smug way please, it helps our side.

>You should actually read their Contract of Carriage before you assume it gives them rights that it doesn't.
No, I'm not going to waste my time with it. You can if you want. It won't matter. People do not like idiots causing a scene on airplanes. There is NO sympathy for him outside SJWs and spoiled Asian idiots

>gay chink literally reeeeeeees himself off the plane
4d chess

>This is exactly the kind of glib and clever-sounding-but-ultimately-fucking-stupid opinion that Trump people like me are used to hearing. Keep talking in that stupid yet smug way please, it helps our side.
Now United PR is trying to tie this in with Trump.

Now we know they double down and then go with the smear campaign. Never fly united. This is how they treat their customers. Drag you off a plane and then smear you. Fuck them.

>You probably described Trump the same way not so long ago.
I'm a big fan of Trump actually and won £800 having bet on his victory back in June last year.

>Now they have to either publicly "be thugs" or publicly defeat this trades-gay-sex-for-prescriptions creepy weirdo docto

They have literally nothing to win by dragging this out, they will throw money at the problem so it goes away. This always happens.

>B-BUT IMA DOKTA!! I NO HAVE TO FORROW RUWES! I DOKTA!!!

No, you yellow bastard, you're a gook. Plain and simple. And you're going back to where you came from. Get the FUCK off of our plane!

They didn't know that when they beat the shit out of him, so it isn't relevant.

Even if they DID, he wasn't doing anything wrong on the plane, and had no obligation to surrender his seat.

He was emplaned, and UAL violated the terms of the contract they agreed to with him, and violated Federal Law.

The worst part, is it could have been anyone. If you had something incredibly important to get to, and were going to miss it because United tried to throw you off a flight because they didn't schedule transport for their employees; would you want to give up your seat when you weren't legally required to do so? Then you stand your ground and they call in CPD thugs to slam your face into an armrest. This should not be tolerated.

He fucked with the wrong airline. It's pretty obvious. United knows how to handle unruly passengers. That's all there is to it.

You refuse to comply, raise a fucking STINK and disrupt everyone else's travel ... and this happens... yeah, uh, makes sense to me.

Don't fuck with the system and your life will be fine. United is handling this with grace.

What the fuck does this have to do with it. With anyting. What does this fucking story have to do with anything. GIVE YOUR EMPLOYEES A CHARTER FLIGHT. HE'S A CLOSET CASE LIKE PENCE AND DID DRUGS WITH SOME GUY WAS HE OLD ENOUGH LIKE THE PISS BEDS WE NEED TO KNOW THESE THINGS TO TRAVEL WELL WITH UNITED KICK HIM OFF AND KNOCK OUT HIS TEETH. PUT EM INSIDE THE VAGINAS I EAT ALL THE TIME REEEEEE

United is going to pay him millions of dollars in a settlement, so not really.

No, I don't know which specific legal bullshit it is. As I said, I'm not a lawyer. And I strongly doubt you are. So no purpose is served by me going away and looking up specific shit.

>The point is that they don't care about a $1m settlement
Probably not true now that it's public
>when they've already lost $800m
You said yourself that they probably won't lose that
>since the CEO is retarded and thinks they're untouchable
I don't think the thinks that at all. He's a busy and influential man who is personally taking time to address this specific incident. I don't think you really understand at all how these things work.

>Not anymore than anyone else's presence.
WRONG. He was selected (by whatever means it was) and that was the position of authority. The other 3 passengers complied, probably thinking "I better get plenty of free shit for this". And one entitled Chinaman - who thinks just because we're not a police state there are no rules at all - decides to refuse to co-operate. Fuck him. And I can guarantee that's what a majority of the US will ultimately think about this shit if it doesn't go away soon.

>Oh well it's a good thing you're sure of it, even though you don't know what it is
You're still larping as a lawyer, hey? Do you really think what I said is unreasonable? Do you really believe there isn't something to bust him on - considering all of the post 9/11 hysterical lawmaking - if United feel that they need to?

But hey, you can continue to smugly focus on a minor point and refuse to understand the whole picture if you want.

>Don't fuck with the system goy
I agree, #Imwithher now

Of course not. It's not like they knew he had priors. I still want to see the CEO lose all his shekels.