Who should be our go to guy for arguing white nationalism?

Roaming Millennial just got into a debate with several people about whether white people should be allowed a homeland or not. The people arguing for we're basically shit imo, and missed every opportunity to make a decent point.

Is there a prominent figurehead with actual credentials who can coherently argue our position?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfSTbUVimTg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lyYN9NXt9PI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there is no white nationalism. it's the military deception narrative about the colored people - the rainbow people - aka pervertariat.

>rice, culture, white genocide
wat

Your biggest mistake is having only 1.

there is no point
white people are hypocrites who don't give a shit about nationalism, only self indulgence

Jared Taylor

let's send in jontron

Jared Taylor.

Did you actually think a halfbreed would be the face of white nationalism?

/ourguy/ = spam. We do not have "guys." You read widely and consider reasoning. You don't defer to an established priesthood. This goes to the heart of the superiority of pol over normie legacy media. Its goal is not to impart a particular ideology but to make thought impossible.
>is there a prominent figurehead who can be slandered and defamed?
>with credentials that can be obscured or attacked?
>who can argue coherently, because god knows none of you idiots ever make any sense, as opposed to the mainsteam media, which is just a fount of wisdom?

White Nationalism is shit desu. There are some good nationalists out there tho. We need to promote Western culture regardless of race. That doesn't mean we need endless immigration ofncourse

Greg and Woes are fucking morons, Taylor should have been there

We must ally with the Hapas

I should expand that the problem with white nationalism is there are 30 million blacks here that aren't going anywhere. WN is dead on arrival

White nationalism isn't shit. It belongs in Europe though.

I think America will require a different solution. Like ethnic neighborhoods/communities or something.

She cute desu

>Is there a prominent figurehead with actual credentials who can coherently argue our position?

Yeah his name is simply "Jedi" and he frequents obscure rooms on Tinychat and Kageshi. Ask about him and you will be told of his words and deeds.

>not knowing about the RICE epidemic

That's true it's good for Europe.

why should i as a hapa care about "white nationalism"?

Beautiful women of all races except blacks are welcome to Norway.

Vox Day

well because you're half white, and it's beneficial for all of humanity for white people to be strong and united. Think of all we have done, and have yet to do.

the girl is at most 20% white

I've read some of Greg's stuff and other counter-currents articles and they've generally been good. Haven't listened to him but it's too bad if he can't handle himself in conversation.

Jared Taylor is THE guy for debating people on race realism. I think Spencer is fine at broad ideas but when it comes to realpolitik he drops the ball. I've heard Vox day debate softies but he's been good there. I'd like to see Molymeme debate someone in an environment where he gets called out on throwing tantrums and threatening to hang up on the people when they don't go where he wants.

i'll think about that when i'm looking at fat white nerds think they're better than all the scientists of color and live fantasies of "colonialism" rather than bettering themselves or humanity
There is no white nationalism, only self hating whites and self-indulgent whites

I think Vox would probably be the best for introducing normies to the red pill, and then Taylor's better for expounding on the subject once people become skeptical

Hullo

DELET THIS

Thanks for watching

Whites are a tiny percent of the world population, yet we're still the majority of the world's greatest innovators and entrepreneurs get out of here with that scientists of color bullshit

>Western culture regardless of race
Modern western culture is garbage. The white race is the only value in the west.
Go to Brazil with your "race don't matter" nonsense.

obviously

>(((allowed)))

I think his take is that it doesn't matter what he wants, the ethno state is inevitable feels a bit weak. It's probably true but still, it doesn't come from a place of strength. I also don't like the idea that ethno-nationalism should be fronted by a guy who can roll back and draw the native-card when he meets resistance. One sentence he's talking about western ethno-nationalism, and the next he's talking about muh tribe.

I like him though, don't get me wrong.

yeah and all those great people apply to the meth heads, race mixers, and self-indulgent degenerates
and those whites on top don't give a shit about fake beliefs like "white nationalism"

Greg is excellent and you can hear more of him if you go to the podcast section of the counter-currents site.
Vermin like need their tongues cut out of their heads.

Here's an interview with swedish nationalists
youtube.com/watch?v=lyYN9NXt9PI

James Brown

I mean, just look at her

the problem is you want a white homeland, with access to everyone elses resources. then you act shocked when the natives flee to where the resources are.

those whites on top are the ones pushing white genocide, because they know that only white people can challenge their held positions of power. They want a nation of stupid brown people to rule over.

Are you fucking retarded?

it should be every white man

Is he ready to get up and do his thing? Get into it, you know?

nigger

I wasn't referring to politicians as the people on top. I was referring to the white scientists and doctors
This is the face of white nationalism

Arguing hwhite interests? Uncle Jarod is the only man for the job.

are you? you had your homeland in the caves of europe.

however, due to lack of resources, you people found yourselves in everyone elses homeland. isn't that right, american?

Jared Taylor ,Evalion, and Richard Spencer currently, the words of George Lincoln Rockwell, Oswald Moseley and Enoch Powell.

Whites shoukd have a home land- Europe and North America.

The gullibility and altruism of white people has been their destruction.

Everyone is so busy trying to justify their position, to people to whom it will never be justifiable. Niggers, spics, and especially the Kikes will never say "Oh good, point, we will stop destroying white countries. You deserve your own ethnic nation states."

The time for discussion is over. The time to band together and start taking what we want by force has come. And time is running out.

white nationalism is retarded
mass immigration is required to sustain the economy because feminism ruined western nations ability to rear children so the government could get fat off a tax paying female population aswell as male

the best argument for white nationalism is the end of feminism and soul crushing debt and tax

if familys could afford to live on one income and women were encouraged to stay at home and laws were put in place to protect marriage no immigration would be required

The "caves" of Europe led us to dominate the new world before any other race. There are plenty of resources in Europe, and trade exists and has always existed.

The Faustian man always strive for bigger things and that's why we conquered the world. The peoples of Europe didn't flee, we're still here you know.

White nationalism is kinda cultist, I admit. I am for American nationalism and European nationalism sure, but white nationalism kinda sends mixed messages for me. So what you do endorse as an alternative? Civic nationalism?

t. least attractive race to white women

>The people arguing for we're basically shit imo, and missed every opportunity to make a decent point.

Who is Greg Johnson? nigga pls?!?

No immigration IS required. Birth rates are just an excuse. Sweden does fine in terms of birthrates and yet they still had it shoved onto them.
If countries like Britain got no immigrants they'd be many times better.

Agreed

Mass immigration is not needed you cuck, your what's fucking wrong with Canada.

Jared Taylor is the only one who I know of who wouldn't look completely stupid trying to debate her. Even That Guy T was getting some decent shots at Woes & the other guy.

I expected way more from that Counter Culture nigger but he made some insanely retarded arguments like where he indirectly implies that racial segregation is a primitive mindset. The thing with The Roamy, is that she's not playing around when she claims to be a philsopher king. She's well-read on dozens of philosophers so you have to approach her with coherent dialectics. I laughed when I heard that Woes was going to debate her because she's already been in several jew tube debates with a bunch of nobodies who tried to call her out last year and she just runs them over because her opposition hardly ever makes real arguments. The best they can do is accuse her of being a conservative for the shekels or being a mouth piece of a rich White guy. That's how god awful a lot of people who tried to challenge her are.

Anyone who tries to challenge her should watch a lot of her rare interviews that she's done on lesser known channels where you really get an insight to her mindset. Most Alt-kike assume that she's just a basic bitch Libertarian when she actually doesn't consider herself as one at all due to their lack of government. She even recently did a UTEP college Republican meeting where she was required to answer questions from the audience and her answers are so substantiative that I find it fucking funny how so many people from the Alt-right assumed that Woes, or Tara from Reality Calls were capable enough of beating Roaming in a debate.

The problem is people don't understand her mindset. She's like Ben Shaprio, she's very far right but will only respond well to well thought out logic.

Why the fuck are race and genocide censored?

jewtubes new ad policy

alternative?

>was getting some decent shots at Woes & the other guy.

>I expected way more from that Counter Culture nigger but he made some insanely retarded arguments

how so? she uses liberty as an axiom, Greg and MW use ethnics as an axiom. Spencer might have been more methodic but Gregs arguments were far from retartded.

>Who should be our go to guy for arguing white nationalism?

Ru-paul

You don't support white nationalism. So what are you for? Mass immigration? Open borders? If you're a political and don't give a shit, ok. But then it wouldn't make sense that you're posting on the political sub board of a chinese cartoon forum.

>mass immigration is required to sustain the economy because feminism ruined western nations ability to rear children so the government could get fat off a tax paying female population aswell as male

just wait faminist nigger the day is soon

she literally said in the video that your homeland should be where you're born.

who cares

>Asian women rate white men twice as high as asian men

oh well the genocide honestly, my place in society isn't gonna change either way
funny thing is, more whites are gonna agree with me than disagree. whites are okay with being genocided and the ones only caring about self-indulgence aren't passing off white children so who cares

MW and GRIDS Johnson did pretty well, whatcho talking about?

>Han chinese nationalism in China = A-OK
>Korean nationalism in Korea = A-OK
>Arab nationalism in Saudi Arabia = A-OK
>African Nationalism in Kenya = A=OK
>Hindu Nationalism in India = A-OK
>White Natiism in Europe = OY VEEEEEEEEEY ANNUDDAH SHOAH! SHUT IT DOWN!!! IDENTITY POLITICS ARE BAD, STOP THIS!!!! WE ARE ALL ONE RACE, GENES ARE A HOAX!!! STOP WHITE SUPREMACY, GOY!

((((Civic Nationalism)))) is codeword for far-left anti-white cuckoldry.

Says the race mixer.

>whites are okay with being genocided and the ones only caring about self-indulgence aren't passing off white children so who cares

I am skeptical about this, especially when most people have kids with their own. You will find hypocrites on both sides of the spectrum desu. The people who want to be overwhelmed with immigrants should deserve it, which is why I support California's right to secede. But the people who want to be with their own should have their own self determination as well.

>my place in society isn't gonna change either way

Don't know what you mean by this.This country won't be the same with a majority other than white. However, I don't really care about purity, race mixing, or a 100% white nation. 90% and up will do just fine.

Cuck. It's called balkanization.

what a retard you are, Op. how old are you, fourteen?

>muh white homeland
>can't even come up with a good argument for it