US military budget

With the United States massive military budget do you think they have weaponized space or is it even possible

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4GtUimzEq4U
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/28/brianna-wu-claims-companies-could-destroy-cities-b/
youtube.com/watch?v=rM9jN7z6Lxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We already have a network of spy satellites and military intel is the most useful resource in war, so yes, we have already weaponized space.

The Germans can help with this.

There is a UN treaty that basically states no weapons(nukes) in Space. That being said, most definitely. Honestly there should have been a WW3 years ago but i have a feeling superpowers have an idea of what we can do up there and have been doing. We commit espionage against other satellites with our own and etc. there are some books about it. It's confirmed the Russians have a missile satellite but odds are we haven't called them out on it because we have tech that could level moscow and any opposition before Russia or China if thats the case could even react.

if theres a computer up there then yes its already happened.

We are working on it.
Brianna wu 2018 for Congress.
We will soon be dropping moon rocks on all terrorists.

You need an operational space shuttle or rocket to weaponize space desu.

Space lasers are largely a meme.

I thought it was rail guns situated on satellites? Each payload only costs like 3 grand and can deliver the force of Minute man sized nuke with no fallout. All kinetic energy and using the earth gravity.

this.

FPBP

Yes but I remember a while back on Sup Forums I saw a webm of a Chinese factory getting blown up by what seemed to be a space weapon
I believe the mission was called the hammer of God or the first of God and it involved a tungsten rod (not sure the material) dropped from space so it acts like a mini asteroid
If anybody has the webm I would appreciate it if it was posted

see
the payload is a solid tungsten proectile. We have one mounted on a battleship at this moment and it is in service in the Navy.

youtube.com/watch?v=4GtUimzEq4U

This?

rail gun that is.

Not possible, anything they try to set up would be bombed.

Yup that's the one

No. He said "dropping rocks from the moon".
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/28/brianna-wu-claims-companies-could-destroy-cities-b/

How the fuck is this shit never mentioned in any news? A normie in the area would duck thinking it's a fucking nuclear explosion

Different angle here, shit sure as fuck would look like it at that first moment.

Sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=rM9jN7z6Lxs

Dumb cunt. It would make more sense to use asteroids that are already in earth or solar orbit.

Look up the X-37B unmanned spacecraft. They pretend it's for science experiments. It's really a sattelite killer and for however else we find out how to weaponize it.

That's a dude.

Mass destructive weapons in space are against international law (bio/nuclear/chemical)

Shh! Don't talk about the secret laser space plane.

I know, still call him a cunt.