CNN says comparing someone/something to hitler is unprofessional

CNN says comparing someone/something to hitler is unprofessional and grounds for white house press secretary Sean Spicer to be fired.

because we ALL know it is TABOO for anyone in politics or the media to compare anyone to hitler, and if someone does go so far as to make such a comparison, that person making the comparison is literally worse than hitler and should be fired and removed from public office just for making the suggestion that the president of syria, who we just bombed, is worse than hitler.

man this sean spicer guy is truly a scumbag right, there has never been such a case of anyone ever comparing a prominent world leader to hitler, its just never happened before, I am so appalled.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jiciIXFiGbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You would have to be willfully retarded to not get what he was saying. Hitler never used chemical weapons as an act of war, that is one thing he drew the line at because he got fucked up by mustard gas in WW1 and thought it was monstrous.

Did you pay your mandatory Holobux payment along with your daily 5ml of Holotears today?

>however CNN has compared Trump to Hitler

WEW
E
W

we cant be in a hologram it s not scientific. professor goldstein told me.

>Trump is literally Hitler, guise
>but if anyone we don't like calls someone Hitler, it's bad and they should lose their job

>CNN says comparing someone/something to hitler is unprofessional

Are these niggers serious?

Everything they've been posting in 2016 can be summarized as "X is the new Hitler".

cnn compared pepe to hitler. very different.

>CNN spend 9 months comparing trump to hitler
>how dare trump compare someone to hitler

Oh please. Hitler was a monster no matter how gay you are for him. Do you deny medical experimentation on prisoners happened now too?

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD HIDE AND REPORT

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD HIDE AND REPORT

1THIS IS A SHILL THREAD HIDE AND REPORT

> Literally
> Hitler
Literally Hitler.

>State fact

>REEE GAY MONSTER

He never used them as a weapon of war sweetie. Germany had a huge stockpile too. :^ )

why do the liberals always want it both ways?

The CIA does the same shit.

But experimenting on prisoners is fucking brilliant. That's probably a huge deterrent of crime, and we could learn a lot about medical science if we did human experiments. As long as he wasn't testing crazy shit on petty thieves and tax evaders, who fucking cares?

/thread

hahaha these fucking kikes.

This is trolling on an epic scale. Actually it makes me like them better.

>The CIA does the same shit.

hey fuck off, the cia does totally different insane shit than the nazis could have ever dreamed of, you think nazis could have ran secret mk ultra tests at harvard, brainwashed ted kaczisnki into becoming the unabomber? nazis aint got shit on the cia's almost lel-so-random evil medical experiments.

The problem isn't a comparison to hitler. The problem is he had the audacity to suggest someone was worse than hitler. That just won't fit with the narrative.

(((Hitler)))

Apologising is an admission of guilt.

Elaborate and double-down.

Found the kike.

He's making fun of cnn you fucking retarded leaf shitter

stfu retard

nice slide attempt kike scum you cant fool me

go back to shareblue

Found the potato

This is clearly a bait thread.

Big difference.

The media has been getting people fired for something that they said for a decade now.

I wish everyone in the MSM would be lined up against a wall and fucking shot.

>trolling
>epic

You have to go back

>trolling and epic are now no-no words

you are the fucking shill here

fuck off back to rebbit

Do Christfags have trouble deciphering sarcasm or something? So many people ITT are being retarded and calling OP a shill.

And you're giving me clear evidence that you're a god damned newfag. Lurk moar, motherfucker.

shut the fuck up kike scum and go back to your kike shed

>it is TABOO for anyone in politics or the media to compare anyone to hitler
Your pic related only says politics you fucking idiot.

Not an argument. My argument is that the words "trolling" and "epic" induce cringing for people who have been here for a long time.

You argument has no proof and I don't have to argue with a shill now fuck off back to ribbit

>Your pic related only says politics you fucking idiot.

and sean spencer is not a politician faggot.

he is an unelected, appointed, MEDIA spokesman for an institution that just happens to be the white house. but his job and the work he does is 100% media. he has literally no say in political matters.

Post 5 articles

>that just happens to be the white house
And that just happens to make his job political spin, and not journalism.

He's being ironic..
Everyone called a Trump Hitler remember?

But he did you fucking retard

>((( jew NN )))

>And that just happens to make his job political spin, and not journalism.

political spin is fucking journalism you dipshit.

political spin is bias journalism,

political spin is not politics, politics is the activity of governance, not reporting(biased or not) on said activities of governance.

Satan's right as always.

Are you fucking kidding me?
>CNN says comparing someone/something to hitler is unprofessional and grounds ... to be fired.
Trump is no longer Hitler?

Thank you, based CNN. Everyone is getting fired.

thank you!

i posted this thread mostly hoping for entertaining hypocritical cnn-trump-hitler collages

>CNN
sage fake news threads

>political spin is fucking journalism
I can see you choose believe what you need to believe to ensure that your heroes are never wrong, rather than what actually makes sense.

>politics is the activity of governance
To start with, no it's not and that definition is dumb. But even using that definition, part of governance is getting re-elected, and part of that is spin control, and that's his entire job. To be a spin-doctor for the government. It is
l i t e r a l l y
what he is employed to do.

>>politics is the activity of governance
>To start with, no it's not and that definition is dumb.

except, that IS the definition, you abo

XD! Way to show those kikes, fwends! Remember to #MAGA!

>google definitions
I didn't realise I was still in fucking high school.

>“Politics is who gets what, when, how.”
t. Harold Lasswell

>Hitler was a monster
You have to go back!

Remember: A Jew cries as he strikes you.

Seriously, what a bunch of cry bullies. (((They))) are really the world's first SJWs

#EvenHitler

>>google definitions
>I didn't realise I was still in fucking high school.
>>“Politics is who gets what, when, how.”
>t. Harold Lasswell

yeah your randomly quote from some Freudian psychologist is a much better defintion.

stupid fucking abo.

It's nothing

Liberal media? whats fucking new? stop giving them attention and let them die in their hole.

>your randomly quote from some Freudian psychologist is a much better defintion.
Confirmed for fucking moron.

Lasswell's definition is widely used.

Your definitions don't even have fucking authors, they are just made up by some nobody at the dictionary's office for general use and are shite.

If you want to have an academic discussion, use academic definitions and not shit you pulled off the fucking internet.

make like a tree and leaf

#PROVEHITLERUSEDCHEMICALS

what the fuck is going on now? is Hitler Voldemort or something? why is the media treating this with such an immature attitude like we're children who can't learn about Hitler or something, fucking retarded

>you fucking retard

How are you so reddit that you havn't even read a single normie biography on hitler and didn't read the part where Speer and Hitler decide to STILL not use the Sarin gas they had developed despite it being 1944 and their situation desperate?

Its history 101 and Spicer was simply referencing that no matter how desperate chemical weapons in warfare is the lowest.

The Jews weren't military targets and the Zyklon used wasn't military grade. It was capitol punishment.

Only a fucking retard can't make this distinction. More lefties trying to to push outrage.

leaf is right
Dont be a redditor
>le epic XD

Yeah experimentation without giving the patient anesthesia is just brilliant man.

So, what do you call it when Share Blue calls someone else Share Blue and the shill tells someone else to stop shilling? Because I'm pretty sure that's what's happening here.

that doesnt even make sense

are you retarded?

they pay you for this?

Studying the Holocaust beyond "Oh look at what those poor Jews had to go through" is verboten. We can't have people poking around and asking questions about the (((official story.)))

Well, that would be the actual shills shilling that the troll is a shill. It's Share Blue 3: Shill Hard with a Vengeance.

Honestly, it's like they have the memory of a goldfish.

Read it again sloooowly and give the two or three neurons you have left working get good and warmed up. I'm sure you'll understand it. Eventually.

>Lasswell's definition is widely used.

never heard of it

>Your definitions don't even have fucking authors, they are just made up by some nobody at the dictionary's office for general use and are shite.

definitions stand on their own and no one person defines what a word means. the major criteria for a good definition is how it clearly describes the meaning of a word.

the word politic is derived from the greek word politika, polis meaning city, polite meaning citizen, and politika meaning 'affairs of a city'

the word politics was defined as 'the fucking activities involving governance' over 2000 years by aristotle dipshit. take your witty 'who gets what when how' bullshit back to your marxist bent polisci 101 class.

it's time to face the wheel of awkward political brain farts.

youtube.com/watch?v=jiciIXFiGbs

>but only Trump is worse than hitler, Assad isn't that bad
>???

>never heard of it
That's my point.

You're an ignorant buffoon who thinks that his 5 minutes on Google and "life experience" is equivalent to my four years of tertiary study.

>the major criteria for a good definition is how it clearly describes the meaning of a word
Yeah, and I'm not about to engage in a 7 hour argument that demonstrates why your definition is fucking shit when you could act like an adult and actually read literature on the subject you're interested in and learn it yourself.

Anyway, that criteria is equally shit. A useful definition is one that facilitates meaningful discussion in a defined context. The definition that a taxonomist uses for a horse is going to be a lot more precise and relevant to his field than the definition that an economist uses for a horse. It has nothing to do with the clarity of the definition and everything to do with the intended use of the definition. Some definitions are more useful than others in some areas.

>your marxist bent polisci 101 class.
Yeah, education is a Jewish conspiracy user. Thank God you managed to dodge the evil teachers by hiding in your trailer park.

Not sure if you made this colab or this is ancient pasta but Saved.

REFUTES GLOBALLY ACCEPTED, 2000+ YEAR OLD DEFINITION OF THE WORD POLITICS ON A MONGOLIAN BASKET WEAVING SITE'S POLITICS FORUM.

YEARS of Australian political scientist education everybody

I'm sure there's plenty of material out there about Bush being Literally Hitler too. It's a tired line of attack.

ancient pasta

He's literally correct. Nazis didn't use chemical warfare in WW2. Even if you believe in the holocaust it's still true.

>"why are people laughing at my google definition??? i just don't understand???"
Because it's both overwrought and inadequate, and that's why it's not used.

You think that your definition is old and common and venerable but it's simply not. If you look at the definitions that academics actually use yours will never, ever appear. Your definition is a literally what from a literally who, and the only reason you don't recognise that is because you have no actual experience in the field.

>State fact
>Twist the meaning of what he said to suit your own agenda
>OI VEY THIS IS ANTI-SEMITISM! THE WORST CRIME KNOWN TO MAN! HE'S DENYING THE HOLOCAUST! MUH 6 MILLION

Sean "S.S." Spicer

>>"why are people laughing at my google definition??? i just don't understand???"
>Because it's both overwrought and inadequate, and that's why it's not used.
>You think that your definition is old and common and venerable but it's simply not. If you look at the definitions that academics actually use yours will never, ever appear. Your definition is a literally what from a literally who, and the only reason you don't recognise that is because you have no actual experience in the field.

lol refer to yourself as 'people' when you are just one abo working on an >australian political science degree (lol)

the meaning of the word politics is universally accepted as activity of governance.

your 'definition' is vague and means nothing without the implication 'the who gets what when how' of politics.

'the who gets what when how [from the results of] the activities of governance'

otherwise all you have is the 'who gets what when how' which can be interpreted in content of many different sociological situations

CNN was never shy to publish anyone comparing Trump to Hitler, like that retarded university study comparing their disorders or whatever, and it's even somewhat on this screenshot of CNN's Trump obsession. Pretty much half the MSM needs to be fired if that were a standard.

However, Spicer really deserves some flak for his retarded recent attempts to vilify Assad. Muh babies, muh barrel bombs, literally worse than Hitler - what the fuck. This is the sort of bullshit I'd expect from Hillary or McCain. Sinking to such lows deserves a paddling.

You're right those masterbation machines goebbels built seem so very plausible

>Lasswell is wrong! My definition is better!
Plenty of journals taking submission, user. Go ahead and attempt to justify your shit opinions to them.

that picture

>trump is terrible for puppies

jesus christ lmao, i checked cnn every day around that time for the lulz and didn't read that gem. i would really like to know how they drew that connection.

They pretty much called him a fascist, and I recall other publications compared his election with the rise of Hitler. I think some lady who works for CNN Espanol alluded to Trump as Hitler too.

a mere cursory google search on this fellowmakes it seem like he was not on some quest to rewrite the definition of the word but just used that phrase to title a book in which he encouraged an "intersectional" view on the effects of politics, blah blah blah...... in other words marxist commie 'the government is responsible for the needs of the people' bullshit.

get fucked commie abo intellectual.

>losing an argument?
>just shout: JEWS DID IT
You are what you hate.

>Zyklon B

>skinnyfat

right

In which operation? Gas was not ONCE deployed in battle during WW2, not even by the soviets or Japanese