2 more weeks

2 more weeks

will germoney pay up?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/texas/2017/04/10/gop-leaders-dropping-border-wall-funds-says-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PAY DENBTS HILTERS

Don't put your countries security in the hands of others. Merkel gonna learn a hard lesson

> fuck America!
> ....pls don't leave us

> We can't pay our bills or defend ourselves, b-b-but who will defend us if not you fat lazy stupid uncultured Americans?!?!?! :((((

>Extortion

You think that will work on my landlord when the rent is due?

I remember when they tried to get out of their debnts from WWI? Merkel is the new Hitler, oy vey!

>join treaty
>"hey Germany we're not keen on Russia, we need you to pay a certain percentage of your GDP a year on defense and in exchange we'll have your back and help you out"
>sounds good
>don't spend the percentage you're supposed to because you can and they won't do anything
>someone who has guts comes along
>"hey asshole you're not meeting your end of the bargain, I'm gonna cut you off if you can't do what we ask of you"
>REEEEEEEEE THIS IS EXTORTION REEEEEEEEEE BULLY HES A BULLY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The final red pill is realizing that Germany is Europe's final boss and always has been.

I hope Germany doesn't. What a blow to the pathetic Krauts it would be.

I really hope this is true.

>implying they had a choice to begin with

PAY DEBT

Why did the Jew author capitalize "ultimatum" but not "Germany"?

Isn't that the point?

They're insane.

LMAO
GERMANY BTFO

Now they can stop bitching about "muh American occupation"

oh they can pay the bills, they just want to jew themselves out of it

merkel complains about extortion now but she puts on a mean two-face when she's fucking greece over

pay for what? everyone should be happy for us troops finally leaving germany
thanks for the marshall plan and bluepilling us on the jews but I think we can handle this on our own now

Hehehe gonna have to cut the rapefugees gibs off to pay debts, riots incoming

looks like he got a lot of pleasure out of mind fucking that dyke

DENBTS

this shit article doesnt even exist you stupid nigger. There is no ultimatum. Nobody gives a shit about this in Germany nobody even knows about "the bill"

Haha holy shit, so this is what it's like to have a president who actually has some balls

Burgers, pls don't make Germany concentrate on it's military please. It always ends bad =(

glorious russo-teutonic axis when

Hahaha cucks BTFO

Don't you want to fight kraut together again, Ivan?

come and get it

I didn't vote for Trump, but I am glad he is doing this. I mean we pay way too much to NATO. I don't mind the US being the big military muscle of the West, in a lot of ways it makes sense to specialize like that. But we should at least be compensated for it.

bad analogy kiddo. You owe the landlord rent because he gives you a place to live. The US gives Germany protection because why?

This is not happening you fag just as the wall is not happening or anything else he has said.

>nobody gives a shit about this in germany
I think that's the exact problem itself, Jan. You spoiled fuckers have been suckling off mommy-NATO's teat your entire life but you're about to give a harsh dose of reality when she stops paying your bills.

to serve their jewish masters

pay up or be liberated

Lets hope Nato will be disolved soon.

>inb4 merkel ends up begging trump to bring in US military to wipe out insueing shitskin hordes that invade germany after trump pulls out

KEK.
They will pay up, watch.

I rather be liberated. I know he wont remove obsolete Nato or any of his other promise, he is spineless.

Anglo-Russian annex of Germoney pls

DEBNTS!!

I'd rather liberate Europe again.

GERMANY.

THE DENBTS.

>Merkel disappointed after American president not only fucks her but pulls out to deliver the goods
I dunno seems like another day

you wanna get your ass kicked for a third time kraut ?

German nihilist detected

>ust as the wall is not happening
except they are already "eminent domain"ing peoples land on the border to build it

Suck that big orange cock Germany.

Watch and see whats going to happen. This bill does not even exist it has no meaning. Just as this article.

they hate us cause they aint us

>doesn't pay his rent
>Let's hope the apartment building burns down soon
Regardless of how you feel about NATO, the other anons are right you can't even control the hoards of shitskins invading you now, what do you think will happen after the war in Syria displaces another few million? What's going to happen when they legitimately invade you with military force instead of sending covert radicals disguised as refugees to rape your women and carry out terrorist attacks?

All this time Germany was a bigger leech than fucking Greece

LMAO
M
A
O

>By Times of (((Israel))) Staff

breitbart.com/texas/2017/04/10/gop-leaders-dropping-border-wall-funds-says-report/

Don't be such a faggot, Ivan.
We need your manpower, resources and Lebensraum, you need our capital, technology and ingenuity.
We two together can dominate Eurasia.

Let's just keep our hands of Poland and the Baltics on so on this time. I really do like them.

No i would rather be a nigger than american ohh wait americans are niggers

I will tell you what will happen. Nothing will happen.

I hope he does it. Europe needs to burn for cucking itself so hard. Also I am sick and tired of my tax dollars paying for the worlds defense. They bitch when we play world police, they bitch when we don't. So lets just stop. Pull out of the UN, pull out of every single treaty. Let japan build its military again and let the worlds problems be the worlds problems. Concentrate on the home front. Strengthen our military with the money saved and be the one nation no on wants to fuck with.

Oh you mean those two republican senators who are up for reelection ? i dont think their gonna be much of a problem. The DENBTS germany where are they ?

40% TARRIFF ON HITLER CARS

It'll be so successful - yuppies get to pay more and support the ISIS welfare state - Americans get new airports/wall/keep Florida above water.

Fucking kek god bless you yanks.

How many thousands of US soldiers are in Germany right this moment? PAY DENTB

Or they could just do whatever while Muslims run over you with buses.

Without russia you couldnt do it

Oh I didn't even read the article. It's that fake 300-something billion dollar bill right?

>de-occupy Cuckmany
>has to pay for military
>gibs cut to cover cost
>Muslims and blacks chimp out
>Cuckmany taxes Germans harder and harder to cover Muslim wife's sons
>nationalists rise, free of foreign suppression
>take control of Cuck government
>Cuckmany made Germany again

I fully support this. The only country that seems to have kept their balls under our occupation has been Japan.

Oh no it looks like im going to have to report someone to mutti merkel for hate speech, not very tolerant hans what would the new germans think?

You owe us several trillion dollar first. For damaging society with fast food chains/Feminism/SJWs and All gender bathrooms.

>Don't pay rent
>Get kicked out
>This is extortion

The fuck is even with this headline. It's in no way extortionate.

oh god fucking yes.

i fucking love trump.

Absolutely nothing

>nothing will happen
Because you guys have already given up on any semblance of national identity and have decided to convert to Islam? Please do, that would be the best timeline ever.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Hahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahhaah *breathes in Hahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaahahhaahahhaha

I thought Germans were punctual, why can't they pay their bills on time?

I thought it was 600.

come and take it you beta faggot

pay what?

I agree, Mercedes and BMW are a meme here, for low level professionals that think everyone had better get out of their way, because they landed a $65kyr entry level job, but Florida should literally be detached and sunk.

Or something like that.

Couldn't do it, or couldn't have done it?

>No source
>Nothing when googled

Oh so you do know, you just think you're gunna' not pay DEBNTS and get away with it then? Converting to Islam is not the answer Jan, the answer is to pay up and try to stay in the white peoples club.

>implying kruats werent the worst soldiers in the war
hell even italians were better than you cucks

Also if i recall correctly the (((frankfurt school))) and (((marx))) are both from germany

They dont need a wall anymore. Google the current stats on border crossers. Its more than managable at this point.

trump will redeem himself if he does this. I will believe every action within the past week was 7d chess moves to position himself to pull this off. German neocon weasels need to contribute or fuck off

>implying the shitskin problem couldn't be solved in two month if we wanted

Why are you so angered anyways? You complain about paying a shitton for defenses and "protecting the world" and when someone says "ok, we'll go it alone" you get enraged as well.
Which one is it amerifat?

$300,000,000,000.00 in protection money

HAHAHAHAHAHA

America should leave Jewmany as punishment for their leftism and ingratitude. Maybe Russia will come over, fuck them up, maybe even ethnically cleanse the country to leave only Germans (pretty sure Putin doesn't like nogs, but this is just a fantasy so he might not actually do that), and make them actually pay their fair fucking share in stuff. And pay for their own damn military instead of getting fat and lazy not doing shit, spending government funds on rape prevention stuff (that really just signifies who to rape to the peaceful refugees), and inviting in Achmed to mooch of the system in the way that Jewmany mooches off of America.

We need to withdraw from Jewmany, watch them fall, and watch the EU fall. Fuck the EU. We're going to stick with Britain, and if they align with us, France, like the good old days.

This is like the tenant leaving because even though they're paying the rent, the landlord isn't paying the mortgage, or the gas or electric bills.

>paying a shitton for defenses
Literally just 2% of your GDP, Hans Goldenberg

>Florida should literally be detached and sunk.
You may very well be bombarded with publix sandwich photos in the near future.

Yes, we goys dont need a wall now. The problem has been solved. Have you seen the numbers? Man I am so tired

>Extortion
fucking Jews man. "Oy vey, you're extorting Germany by threatening to not give them free shit any more!"

Atleast we still have a society to give up on. Yours already disolved.

More like we're going to stop helping you pay your mortgage, and stop protecting you from your enemies, because you cannot follow a simple procedure.

Pay denbts.

If your country hadn't given the Jews a narrative to work with during WW2, the rest of the world wouldn't be suffering under their heel, and Hollywood wouldn't have become the massive propaganda monstrosity it turned into.
:^)

Thanks for the ad hominem, now I know I've won this argument.

Isn't this sheet somehow related to the fact USA and GB didn't have any military clash except Navy\Air war?

I'd check this list out if the axis had actually landed in Britain or US :^)

that's reasonable considering you are protecting them since the 50's