Get ready. The big show begins soon

Get ready. The big show begins soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/friendly ghost/
youtube.com/watch?v=K0ZRAmz-NWM
foreignpolicy.com/2016/08/15/shadow-brokers-claim-to-be-selling-nsa-malware-in-what-could-be-historic-hack/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-15/mysterious-group-hacks-nsa
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120218148/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can we get an ETA spook?

Elaborate?

What isn't a "spook"?

when?

bump

Neat

West coast gets blowed up. Navy been "looking" for subs for 2 days now. Plausible deniability. "We dont know how they got through!". Boom you have justification for invasion, congress can shove it if they attack us! 4/11=9/11 . The beast rises

which channel, youtube, etc. will have the best coverage?

Jesus Christ is in this thread so nobody is getting hurt because he loves us stop sinning ok?

>blowed up

All planes are mysteriously gone now.
>Hovered at 900ft.
>They pop off the radar because they're engaged.

Quick rundown guys?

>blowed up

What did he mean by this?

What are you guys watching for? I missed the memo.

There are foreign submarines off the coast of San Diego.

>Quick rundown

anymore info for a pol brother ?

Nothing will happen!

Do we know what nation the subs are from?

>blowed up
I'm going to overlook this because I want to play along. So in that case, it's 5PM now on the west coast, you figure if suicide sub(s) launch it'll be after dark.

Sweet, I get to see lefties die tonight from the best coast while I'm at work. Going to be a comfy night.

Sorry bro, my grammer not good k? Seriously though none of this even matters. Something will happen, or it wont. Give yourself to Christ Jesus though. Thats the side you want to be on

And speculation? Have anything to do with the Russia aircraft buzzing by Japan earlier?

No, Mil probably does though.

North Korea is going to be the diversion.

Something is planned in the EU zone. I'm typically involved in the intel for that region, but investigation and surveillance was put on blackout after the Syria incident. All operations are on standby even after we found suitable evidence that something was going on last week.

Something is also planned in Syria. The comm room for that theater is typically empty. but right now it's packed to the gills with DoD and you can't even go down the hallway for that wing. They closed the fire partition.

Everything is pointing toward false flag events in my opinion. My hunch is they're going to try and pull Russia into this and push for war.

Lot's of new guys popping up too. But you don't ask questions about things like that around here. This is some eerie deep state meddling. They aren't even hiding it anymore.

Look at me!

Read some of my old stuff. It's all there.

That's your quick rundown.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/friendly ghost/

Are you referring to Nork subs? Shit I'd be surprised if they could cross the Pacific.

Bullshit. Source?

NK: the diversion away from _______ ?

EU: Stockholm-style or otherwise? and do you know where?

Aside from these, what can you tell us that around today that we do not know?

Peace (lol), spook-user.

The subs are Chinese. They're all over the place in the pacific and they all carry nuclear weapons. All the Russian subs are in the Atlantic, and most of those are reconn only.

> [s]Aside from these, what can you tell us that around today that we do not know? [/s]

Aside from these, what can you tell us pertaining to these days that we do not know?

will everything be cut tonight?

Okay so what about. . .

coon, boon, jiggaboo, porch monkey, swamp ninja, yard ape, pavement ape, knuckle dragger, gorilla, chimp, zombie, negress, bix nood, spear chucker, spade, moolie, moulinyan, eggplant head, ET, jungle bunny, silverback, moon cricket

youtube.com/watch?v=K0ZRAmz-NWM

>My hunch is they're going to try and pull Russia into this and push for war.

Putin won't be baited.

He's played you guys for years now, why would he stop?

If you try to go through with this, China will backstab you, Russia will join them, and this will become actual WW3, and you will be surrounded and picked apart.

U.s. coast Guard fag here.
The area you are looking at is labeled "fleta hot". It's literally a navy training ground/major mount firing range. It's used for training pretty much year round. Take my word for it or not, shit going on in that area is totally normal, it's sorta in my units AOR and we get constantly chased out due to navy excercises. I'm not saying nothing is going to happen, but it ain't happening there.

What happened to the Colorado isotopes?

Bump

where would it most like happen?

NK is the diversion from the false flag operation that will pull us away from NK in order to "save the day" and instigate Russia into the march toward war.

Deep state and globalists are hell bent on war with Russia above all else and the old guard military is more than happy to oblige in a "real war". Salivating in fact. The politicians are hungry for it too. The investments into the war machine's corporate investors will pay out especially well.

The EU event will likely be a dirty bomb or chemical bomb or several. It will be organized and coordinated. If a bomb attack does happen then someone who is not govt or media needs to get to the site and take air and dust sample readings.

Something you don't know? CIA has recent recordings of bibi and kushner "talking" (plotting)

Send back to the lab for indexing. My guess is they're going to disappear.

what are the colorado isotopes?

>vague bullshit conspiracy claims in every post
>definitely not larping or schizophrenic

Yeah ok.

>CIA has recent recordings of bibi and kushner "talking" (plotting)

spicy

Nothing will be cut. They've been there for years. If world war happens we will have much more to worry about than cut communication lines.

sigh...

spook, spook, spook,

you've fed us false info before

you said Vault 7 was an FBI leak

how is anyone to trust anything you say

So they've seduced Trump? I'm seeing OP's that portray him as making grand moves on the chessboard: taking it to the max so that in the face of ultimate war danger Trump and Putin finally get to talk alone and legitimately (as far as the media thing is concerned). What is your opinion/knowledge on the matter? Is he truly hijacked or does it only appear so and we can't say anything more?

if anything bad happens , and got maybe 12 hours what would you do?

Why is a diversion needed in this case, spook?

11 is the number of destruction

What dept handles domestic operations?(It's not the CIA)

Had a very rare dream of nuclear detonation last night. What jumped out were trains or some type of fixed rail people moving, Germany and observing the mushroom cloud visual from afar with no fear or sense of doom. Very neutral observer.

Putin has had the Western world kicking his backseat for decades. Has he cracked yet?

>The beast rises

Sup Forumsacks think alike

The danger is that the people Trump can trust is slowly being whittled down and replaced with deep state insiders.

I don't think Trump realizes it yet. They are grooming him. When's the last time you heard Trump talk like himself? A real personality?

It's been awhile. I hope to god he wakes up from this nightmarish echo chamber of war drums.

With no regard to if people like or dislike him, Trump needs the people to be himself, but he's isolated. It's clouding his judgement.

What can we do?

All magic tricks rely on diversion, otherwise the jig is up. In the case of black ops and false flags, getting caught is especially bad. The fact that the MSM is covering it so heavily means that it is the intended diversion for the public.

What you should be doing is looking everywhere else for suspicious activity.

IMHO the news is doing everything they can to not report on NK. OY VEY MUH GASS CHAIMBERS.

TURBO RARE
U
R
B
O

R
A
R
E

Ethan?

Bump for exposure

Get creative and get his attention. Tell him to be himself. That's what we all liked about him. He felt real, and natural. go watch some of his weekly addresses and tell me the man isn't miserable being away from his people.

What we are seeing right now is not Trump. I think he is slightly aware of it as he was second guessing himself the other day. He was in quite a deep state of thought bout Assad and the chemical weapons usage.

It wasn't mentioned but when he started hearing the names of the people who supported the bombing he looked disturbed. There was a photo of him on MSM and he still wore the expression though it was slightly hidden.

Trump doesn't second guess himself. The fact that he did means he's being manipulated by someone close.

How to spot a larp thread:

>vague claims of happenings
>common conspiracy jargon
>insider who provides commentary like an outsider
>calls to action for people to look at various things (because they don't actually know anything)
>dozens of posts of nothing, with hundreds of comments amounting to nothing
>complete waste of pol's time

Just fuck off OP back to your alien lizard spoopy investigations until you have something to prove you aren't some poor conspiracy fag working out of a basement.

Putin did say today that U.S. is planning to stage more false flag gas attacks in Damascus. Going to be embarassing for U.S. if they actually go through with it after being exposed.

I don't want to send him an encouraging macaroni picture. He can handle his own morale. Who's gassing Syria? Are the alphabets false flagging together?

any proof you are in/ connected to the intelligence community?

Spicer took one for the team. He's pulling people away from the NK diversion. He basically just called out the jewish shenanigans.

Assad = gas bombings.
Hitler = gas chambers.

Neither happened

Why the hell is the Pentagon salivating over nuclear war?

They have to believe that they can survive....the missile shield must be better than the public knows.

yes the twin towers = 1 1

Is there any plans from the Trump team to expose it? I noticed the Holocaust statement from them misses "Jews" and "6 million".

what ever happened to releasing the 9/11 papers?

We know it was bullshit, why haven't we heard all of it yet?

It's bollocks mate everyone in the intelligence community drinks the kool aid

fake and gay

go larp somewhere else

Come'on Casper give us something to chew on.

megalomania

I'll think about it. You guys did find a flag with con trails. I'm pretty sure you could pinpoint who I am already. If you guess right. I'll go away.

Chemical weapons from Libya were sent to Israel by Clinton. Israel then distributed the chemical weapons to misc rebel groups, posing as black market weapons dealers.

Assad also sold chemical weapons to Israel who were posing as black market buyers. He was ordered to get rid of his chemical weapons and he did, by selling some of them. Not exactly a nice thing to do but it still met the demands placed upon him.

Most of the black market weapons provided to rebels are being supplied through Israeli supply lines. Because no one dares to even point a finger and say it publicly. However it's well known internally in the US intel depts. Even the CIA uses the Israelis to make weapons drops from time to time and they gladly comply in exchange for silence.

Last post I read from you you are in GR right now.
what does Syria hav eto do with GR due to the immigrant crisis other than the usual. there cant be that many people left to move.

Quite the "Exercise"

Juicy. Thank you kindly.

So what's the timeframe spookanon?
What do you see happening over the next week?

Im going to play along and say this...
Spicer didnt slip up and the letter didnt omit by accident. Trump knows Israel is spreading around the chemical weapons. The Spicer incident gets the media talking about what happened to the Jews so when trump reveals it is Jews behind the chemical attacks, by selling them, Israel will be exposed by very, very, very bad media simply due to the fucking gall of them doing it while carrying the Holocaust torch. Then, with a major black eye the knockout punch comes...Israel did 9/11...then...the battle of Armageddon with the entire world hating Israel.

It won't matter. The vast majority of people will eat up whatever the (((media))) feeds them and the (((elites))) know this. They have been insulting our intelligence for decades.

Could this be a false flag?

> foreignpolicy.com/2016/08/15/shadow-brokers-claim-to-be-selling-nsa-malware-in-what-could-be-historic-hack/
> zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-15/mysterious-group-hacks-nsa
> archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120218148/

I think this was deliberately released to achieve plausible deniability as a way to bring down the financial system. Now that it's out for the public, they can blame anyone. The current conflict provides the catalyst.

> Story first appears mid August 2016.
Pre-programming.
> Russia hacking narrative.
Framing.
> Keys get leaked... Death star cyber weapon fully armed and operational.
Launch operation.

The way this was rolled out, a major attack using this could be blamed on any country or group with technical expertise - but it was specifically made to look like 'patriot insiders' as the moles. Double kill.

Check out the two guys in the archive link posting tech speak like they're trying to reverse engineer the leaks.

I want to ask you one thing.
I have been following you for months and watching the movements that you predict. I wan to know becuse Trump will not protect us when the time comes because he is getting lessons of government by people who subvert it.
if there is a way civil war is possable, becaue it may be while peoples only hope in the next 6 months, how would it best be started?

>asking for a friend.

but why would assad sell it to Israel? when he knew they could back stab him with it?

Let's see I went to Germany twice recently.

One time was because US weapons cache was found in SW Germany close to Saarbrücken.

The other time I was on a military transport and was dropped off as a base, because there were no flights to Germany when I was supposed to go. That one was in relation to radioactive mail parcels.

Chemical weapons are also in possession of Jabhat al-Nusra. Who conveniently pass off information of "pending" chemical attacks to the White Helmets (which supports al-Nusra/ISIS) who stage a photo shoot begging for funding.

Oddly White Helmets get funding from Soros as well. Who would have seen that coming.

I was around for the second one a few weeks ago, if time has not left me compleatly.
you kept it pretty quiet on your part through.

He had no idea who he was selling it to. You don't ask for an ID when you go sell chemical weapons.

We can only hope.

I asked this in another thread but got no relevant answers:

Why haven't we heard from Assad himself? And why is nobody else questioning this? Assad has done plenty of interviews and seems to pop up and speak his mind whenever anything is happening over there. Now silence? What the fuck

I would unironically never doubt Donald again, about anything.

That's how you know it's real.
Nice digits btw.

Low ranking military coup, formation of local civilian militia coordinating with state law enforcement. Succession.

Maintain functioning order and building stronger local governments getting smaller the higher up you go. The top seat being more of a switchboard than a command center.

Taking part in your government and making sure good people take power.

In the end. Doing whatever it takes to keep corruption out of power.

You from LARPERS ANONYMOUS senpai

>trust me dude I'm for real

Malawifag is barely uncommon at this point.

He posts a lot.