Black brits

Are black Brits considered "real" British?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HkwN4ds9TsY
youtu.be/dFOErVWlsxg
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9wbtAfdzjvc
telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3637720/It-is-time-to-be-honest-about-black-crime.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some of them are alright, better than American blacks. Here in Northern Ireland though, nobody really likes blacks so there isn't a lot here.

They are considered Niggers

no

anyone that tells you otherwise is a council estate dwelling cuck

I know they were appreciated by baby boomers.
why baby boomers are obsessed by black people?

a white country really only needs one token black man. dress him up in that nations clothes, make him learn the accent and try to mimic their civilization. thats kind of funny.

taking more than 1 black into a white country is bad news though. but you might ask, "what about his family"

you don't, you take one page out of the muslims book and cut their dick off.

Yes. No one is a race where. Only people.

Americans are retarded for giving fuck. On both sides.

I can verify they aren't considered "real" British. Even for those affected by the rampant political correctness, I've heard there's a common sense that most minorities in Britain are somehow "temporary" regardless of whether it's true. The presence of most minorities is viewed as an interest circumstance rather than a permanent fact of life. The guys I was talking to were pretty drunk but the gist of it was that their presence wasn't quite seen a "real" life.

>3% of the population
>12% of the prison population

Don't fall for the black-brits-are-based meme.

Spotted the nigger

Same thing as American Blacks. They are their own group- Black British, like African Americans.

Are they British citizens? Yes.
Are they ethnically British? No, and never will be.

It's complicated. Like France, most of our blacks are from our former colonies in West Africa and the Caribbean. So there is some semblance of a connection with this country. But if you're asking me personally, then no, I don't consider them to be British. If you're not of (predominantly) Anglo-Celtic heritage, then you'll never truly be British, despite what our (((media))) claim.

>black
>British
pick one

>Are socks made out of sandpaper considered "real" socks?

Gee... Huh...

This really...

Made me....

Think...

fuck up gimp

Would you have the balls to tell them that to their face ?

>prison population
>means anything

Ever heard of racial bias in the justice system? BAME people recieve harsher sentencing on average you idiot

Yes. They literally watch Doctor Who and eat fish and chips while plundering my house for various valuables. Can't get much more British than that.

british police are racist as fuck towards us youtu.be/HkwN4ds9TsY

would a nigger have the balls to tell something rude to my face for no reason?

No.

Are pigs born/living in horse stables considered "real" horses?

>watching NCIS
>suddenly bigger MI6 agent
It's weird as fuck because all the characters act like he's an actual Englishman.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>britcucks actually believe this
You're niggers are fucking savages

Found the nignog.

Lynch yourself you pathetic virtue signalling cuck
British blacks are extremely disproportionate in crime
There is no racial bias in justice system you cuck

>beta white Sup Forums racist nerd troll kid
>vs alpha black man who grew up in the ghetto gang warzone

youtu.be/dFOErVWlsxg

you wouldnt stand a chance

Norn is like 99.5% white, the welfare queen has probably never seen a nigger in his life

Why is it rude tho ?
Maybe because it's wrong and you're wrong ?

THEY ARE THE REAL BRITS GOYIM !!!

They will all be kicked out when NATSOC rises again.
Fuck filthy nigger scum.

Shut the fuck up nigger. If you want your own justice system then fuck off back to Africa where you get lynched for the community not liking you.

Bump

Praise KeK the African God.

>things that may cause offense therefore must be untrue
neck yourself or come up with an argument. I know places like Colombia have no concept of native ethnicity but I still doubt you'd call me Colombian

BAME?

>cant spell properly
>calls anyone else a savage

get off the computer Jack, you've got a kangaroo to fuck

Bump.

Praise KeK the African God.

When I was visiting England, some black Brit started rubbing my ass while I was taking a piss in pub toilet. Dem niggas are gay

OP let me help you restructure your thread.

Pose the question from a United Kingdom IP.

Have someone or yourself first post something along the lines of "Well, fags/retards like you sure aren't."

And that's how you get the upvotes.

>t.nigger

come say that to my face!

>he thinks niggers are tough

>It's complicated. Like France, most of our blacks are from our former colonies in West Africa and the Caribbean

Bingo Bongo

Blacks in the UK are very different to American blacks. Quite a bit came over from former colonies in the 50s and 60s and on the whole embraced British culture.

Like mixing flour and eggs, you have to add a small amount at a time otherwise it clumps together. The relatively small amount of immigration during that time meant the communities integrated fairly well.

There are small groups that copy the American gangsta culture, but you need to go to the shitty bits of major cities for that

did you kill him

Fuck off nigger

how quaint

Autocorrect
I'm a kiwi not an aussie

They don't exist, they're just black.

Depends on who you ask and the black Brit you're referring to.

I, and I think most people, would say that they are of course capable of being "real" British. It's more about ideas and how you think than the colour of your skin.

Don't let the fucktard autists from places like Hull and Stockport taint your views.

>race
>skin colour
pom kys

Do u niggers want a warmonger?

Black and Britain. I hope the plague of death disturbs you.

He may even be British but will remain a black man.

lol at all the niggers with the UK flag trying to make people believe they're native bongs.

This is the same wannabe bullshit as always. Africans in the UK are as british as cats in a stable are horses.

>Niggers
>British
Pick one, shitskin.

I couldn't tell you if they're actually British or not,
but in my experience they are on average much
more civilised than your blacks.

>niggers would react violently to a simple declaration of fact.
Agreed.

Blacks act the same no matter where in the world they are

Twelve per cent of London’s men are black. But 54 per cent of the street crimes committed by men in London, along with 46 per cent of the knife crimes and more than half of the gun crimes, are thought by the Metropolitan Police to have been committed by black men.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html

No.

Blacks are not from Europe by blood and have not conquered any fraction of Europe fairly by war, hence they can belong to no European nation.

No. Real British are white, speak English as a first language, and drink tea. Any Blacks who care about Britain should stay in their colonies and emulate the superior Anglo culture there.

they're not really black

T. Samuel L Jackson

Our empire spanned most of the globe and guess what, while we were subjugating populations and building territory that eventually became nations some of our culture rubbed off on them.

Of course it's possible to be black and British, you'd have to be a total mong or some faggot LARPer to suggest otherwise.

The problem with blacks in UK/US is not their race it's their social environment and their retard parents who don't know how to raise kids and use violence as a substitute for communication. Whilst it might be more prominent in black communities it's not a race issue.

Are non natives considered American?

>country cucked by Moors for 700 years

Good one spain

>somehow my great great great great great great granpappy was maybe a slave and that means I'm basically one too lol

No. Ashamed to admit I liked it and we fucked

WE

They conquered Southern Europe long ago and enslaved whites.

British culture

youtube.com/watch?v=9wbtAfdzjvc

lacks are 5 times more likely to commit violence against the person. Blacks are 4 times ‘more likely’ to commit sexual offences. Blacks are fifteen times ‘more likely’ to commit robbery. Blacks are over six times ‘more likely’ to commit fraud and forgery. Blacks are over twice as likely to commit criminal damage. Black are five times ‘more likely’ to commit drugs offenses.

telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3637720/It-is-time-to-be-honest-about-black-crime.html

As an actor he's possibly the coolest black possible and i hear he snorts redpills

>dem street cameras be raciss n sheeit
>There is no racial bias in justice system you cuck
Let's not go crazy here. Rotherham wouldn't have gone on near as long if the perpertrators were Brits.

There are some who integrate better, the vast majority are the same as American blacks though.

I'd much rather have blacks than pakis though.

That was the a-rabs/berbers. North Africans are not black

>nigs think that's persecution
Y'all will claim to be victims no matter what happens won't you?

If you speak with a British accent you are British

Don't disagree with any of that, don't think it disproves anything I said either. It's clearly not true of all blacks in the UK and again, it comes down to education, parenting and the attitudes of the immigrant generation of that family.

Thomas Sowell has an interesting piece about this. How the kind of people that moved out of traditional areas of immigration compare in terms of attitude to those that choose to cluster and then produce kids like in that video.

I'm not denying that this is a black issue in the UK, but it's not only a black issue and again I'll say it comes down to parents in most cases.

fucking nigger

no, brits have "white british" option on their forms separate

Yet apes still flock to white areas even though there might be a bias.

>Of course it's possible to be black and British,
kys you civic cuck, they are not real Brits and never will be. Get over it.

What I've found is many of them identify as being "British" or a "British man". However they won't call themselves "English" or "Scottish", they seem to be reserved for whites only.

I've yet to meet a black or any coloured person who said he's an "Englishman" or is "English". It's always just "British". I guess "British" has been made to encompass all races, but when saying English you tend to think of stereotypical white Victorian types. It'd be odd to call a coloured person an "Englishman"

is BAME yet another new fucking SocJus acronym?

I hate you faggots so much, I swear to Allah. I can't even read basic 3-letter words now because my brain reads them as acronyms.

because they are subhuman savages and commit worse crimes you coalburning faggot

Census forms and yes.

Disgusting ape, maybe if niggers didn't commit so much crime they wouldn't be the target of police. Maybe instead of acting like dindus they should actually you know? Don't commit crime.. Just an idea.

noticed how you dodged his point. topkek. go back to africa and quit shitting up europe.

Nor will you find that, they know that they will never be "English" or "Scottish". They would be mocked for it by our own people.

>>Are socks made out of sandpaper considered "real" socks?
Yes

maybe because theyre more progressive than the conservatives before them

Idris Elba is based. Dudes handsome as fuck. The rest are probably mediocre and ugly.

>"civic cuck"

I dont even know what that means outside PJW memes because I don't follow any ideology or political doctrine you autistic pleb.

If you uphold the values of our country you can be "real" british regardless of your ethnic background, we built an empire on that idea.

If you disagree with that then you're just proving that you are a bedsit dwelling fucking loser who never interacts with anyone in real life. Either that or you have a black step-dad, that's the only way I could see someone being so butthurt about this issue.

Get a life you sperg.

Boomers grew up in dominantly white areas and still tend to live in white areas. When you're not exposed to niggerisms then you don't get redpilled by it, you stay in blissful ignorance and lament everyone with a legitimate concern.

yeah, if they've got a proper english accent and like the queen

Dodged what? I'm from a country that's like 97% white and so am I as far back as can be traced. There's literally nothing to his point, the only reason it's worth responding to is to point out that 1/3rd of his country was raped by moors for hundreds of years.

>Civic nationalism
Get the fuck out of my country and go back to Africa you disgusting nigger, I don't want you here. No one wants you here they just don't tell your kind to your face out of fears you'll do something to yourself, not to us. Or you'll go attack someone else, but behind closed doors? You are despised, not to the point of wanting you dead but to the point of wanting you out. You're an unwanted and unwelcome guest in our home and you've shitted and pissed all over our carpet.

Get the fuck out and stay out, go fix Africa you smelly nigger.

Ahhh that explains why you're a civic cuck, you haven't been exposed to niggerisms. A week in Leeds or London will soon put you on the right path and hopefully a plane back to Africa.

to be fair, the cameraman is being a cunt. If they were English, he'd have been polite, had a cup of tea.

You're mentally ill, even if you're joking I think you need help man. Go talk to your mummy or GP about these issues.

Why are you so afraid of black people? What happened to you in your life? We're you bullied at school, sexually assaulted?