Illuminati, red pill edition

Is it just a meme or is it real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fkK9wyUHqSU
discord.gg/D2Mq3te
consciouslifenews.com/library-congress-confirms-george-washington-aware-nefarious-illuminati/1122149/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armageddon
i.ytimg.com/vi/9-4zsWXcT3Q/hqdefault.jpg
adl.org/blog/explosive-growth-of-hateful-memes-and-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theories-against-jared-kushner
youtube.com/watch?v=9Kr87orQ_V4
youtu.be/CqdE2EKhJG4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>̨̧̳̰̠̯͔ͨ͑̀͒̑̽ͬ̋ͪͯ̀Ȁ̧̱̘̝̱͍͈̲̤͓̩̬̙ͬͧͮ͑́ͅŶ̶̷̗̠̠̰̥̤̳̀́͑͆͒̃̃̈́̀͡Y͓̖̗̯͚͇͕̼̘͔̓͐ͤ̃̂ͤ̃̚̚͟͠ͅ ̧̖̲͓̯̤̹̲̄̅̒̎̑̏̀̇ ̴̼̠̞̬̞̫̣̥͙̥̻̯̪̞̤̮̩̞̓ͮͫ̓ͩ̾̎ͩͤ͛̎̇̇͡͞Ḻ̷̩̫͙̩͖̪͕͓͙͇̠̃̓̐̍̂̆̋͐ͭͣ̒̄͐̾̈́̒͊͐͘͘M̶̫̤̦͍͇̙̳͚͈͙͎̳͖͔͕̼̮͈͆̾̍ͦ̓̽̽̌ͦ̏̄ͭͭ̇̽̾͡ͅÂ̵̢̘̻̬̭̻͉̟͚̺͖̯̹̲̝̰͑͂ͮ̂̐ͦ̋̊̀͟Ǫ̡͓̮͕̟͖͙͎̯̞̬͖̬̮̱̲̈ͤ͂̂̍̾̄̀̚
̶̦̯͙̞̰͚̜͓͈͚̙̩̲̜͍̹͋͗̎̈́̒̒͢
T͕͇͂ͨ̑h̺̙̆̊̈̾ͨ̓͗ͮe̬͈̤̣͚̞̙̦͆̄̐ͬ̈́ͧ̔͌̈n̶͔̫͂͌ͤ̀̈̐ͦͬ͒͟ ̲̮̩͐̇ͮ̂ͯ͑ͤ̃t̝̫̯̗̠̏̾h͉͕̹̭͉̻̝̭̦ͮͮ̇ͪͭ̈́̚ë̢̲͎͍̮̭̖ͮ̇y̵̳̯ͩ̉ͬ͊̀͜͠ ̝͚̳̘̳̗͊ͨ̎ͩͩͫͭͣg̷͎͔̺̐̿͐̚a̬̫͍͔̖͗̊̈́̊ͯ͂͜t̢̨̻͔̗͉̩̠̰͔͛ͪ̈ͨ̇ͮͣ̉h̢̞̖ͪ͒̾̔ͤͤ̂̚̕͢e̢͚͎̦̯̻̤ͤͩ̏͢r̜̰̓͒ͬ͘͞ẽ̠͈͚̞̗̯̮̞̪ͩd̢̨͉̪͈̮̫̓̈́͌͠ ̵̯̖͈͂̂̀̿ͩt̶̠̩͙͓͔ͩ̋ͬ̈́̐̿ͩͨ͆̀h̵̛͖͈̠͇̙̠̺̣̖̓̐̒͂̏̀ͣ̐́͜ẻ̻̳̥̺͛̀ͧ̚͜ ̷̖̮͈͐̍̑ͅḵ̸̲͔ͬ͒̆i̪͕̝̱͙̥̇̉ͬ͞n̵̺̼͉̰͖̹̄͛̃̇g̩̣͓ͫ̾̉̀͡s͕̞̖̙̟̱̠ͦͭ͋ͅ ̡̩̮̲̫̹̞̲̟͊ͣ͂͌ͫͧ̚t̷̴̥̙̱̳̙͕̩̋̉͛͒ͦͮ́ỏ̖͖̻͓̮̦̖̪͎̋ͨ̋͋́g̢̬͒ͨ̌̉̾́e̴̤ͭ͟t̶̡̞̥̭̗͔̩̙̓̾ͮh̩͔̼̹͎̬̼̩̺̓͋̔̈͘͞ȩ̸̩̩̘͈̞̩͈̳̑͛r̦͇̞͕̤̼̰̫̖̉̾ͪ͊ ͔ͮ̉̄͂̈́ͯ͠t̷̞͓͍̗͍̾̋͛ͧo͖͙ͬͪ͊͑̇̏ͬ̀ ͕̫̙ͭ̔ͨ́̾͢ṱ̜͓̀ͫ̄͝͠h̢͈̳͇͆ͦͅé͎̯̝̪̩̞͕ͣ̇̃̚̕͟͡ ̪̳̜̼͕͔̗̫͇̎̂͗̂ͧ̽̓͆͞p̸̺͈ͤ͑ͩͤͪͨ͒͒͜͜l̢̢̝̹̂̇̈͜a̴̭̫̟̝̙͈̫̽̋ͨ͐̇͋ͩ̈́ͅͅc̵̗̺̜͒̆̔ȩ̶͚̭̿͋̋ͅ ̸̖͍̠̯̟͎̟̻͌͊̍̐ͨ̎̋ͨt̨̗̗̖̰̩̐͒̑̅h̸͓̹̮̞͖̫͙̍͊͋ͬ̈͞ͅa̵̰̗ͯ̔̾̊t̸̨̛͈̰͓̺̗ͧͦ̎̋ͪ̀̓ͤ ̡̩̥͖̰̞̪͍̦͗ͯ͠͡ͅi̤̱͋ͣ͒̋͑͗̋ͪ́n̯̜̬͇̠̣̬̜̅ͪ̑̅̂ͪ̌̀ ̘̳̾͂͂̈́͑̆H̴̜͎͖̯̭̄ͤ̈́̿̉̚e̡̧̯͙͛ͮ͒̀b̸̡̫͈̖̙̺̱̾̐r̸͚̮͚̩͙͎̣̫̺̂ͯ̈̋̔̽̅̇ẹ͈̩̤̳͑͗̌ͮ̿̆̉̓w̷̮̜̜̏ͤ͌ͪ̇̂̅̆ ̩̼̝͍̟̻̮͋͗̑͠ḯ̲̳͙̘̽̿ͤ̒̈ͯ̔̈́̕s̘̬̼͇̟̹̭̽̂̊͑̄́ͅ ͉͔͖͈̽͒̒͗ͦ͋͆͡c̠̙̱̜͔̱̟̮̓̇́̕͟ḁ̦̟͙̎͒̊̉ͧͦͩ̊ͭ͢l̬͖̜̦͖̦͙͊ͦ͂ͧl̠̩͉̻̦̘̖̐́̾͛̇͛͝e̶̖͚͐̈͗͂͑ͅͅd̦̣̯̘͚̭͎͗ͭͧ̍ͪ ̛̥͔͈̘͓͇͉̜̒̉ͨ͌ͣͅA̗̞͉̹̟͍̝͒ͤ͌ͯ̉ͯͪ̔̍͢r͓̝̟ͫ̓͌̽̑͠ṃ̺͖̣̪͗̒ͦ́͘͟a̜̯̻̘̬ͩ̓͆͂̒̈̚͞g̴͙̦̠̝̝̪̞̊͊͞ḙ̢̳̮͙̄͌̇̒͐ͣͩ͗̈d̶̬̞ͧ͑͗ͯḓ̵̡̭̖̺͉̦̱͑ỏ̷͈͎͇͓̣̋͌̉̓n̴̡̮͔̰̩̤̄͋ͩ̂̂̀̄͋̀

teach me your ways!

Go to sleep, Henk.

>>̨̧̳̰̠̯͔ͨ͑̀͒̑̽ͬ̋ͪͯ̀Ȁ̧̱̘̝̱͍͈̲̤͓̩̬̙ͬͧͮ͑́ͅŶ̶̷̗̠̠̰̥̤̳̀́͑͆͒̃̃̈́̀͡Y͓̖̗̯͚͇͕̼̘͔̓͐ͤ̃̂ͤ̃̚̚͟͠ͅ ̧̖̲͓̯̤̹̲̄̅̒̎̑̏̀̇ ̴̼̠̞̬̞̫̣̥͙̥̻̯̪̞̤̮̩̞̓ͮͫ̓ͩ̾̎ͩͤ͛̎̇̇͡͞Ḻ̷̩̫͙̩͖̪͕͓͙͇̠̃̓̐̍̂̆̋͐ͭͣ̒̄͐̾̈́̒͊͐͘͘M̶̫̤̦͍͇̙̳͚͈͙͎̳͖͔͕̼̮͈͆̾̍ͦ̓̽̽̌ͦ̏̄ͭͭ̇̽̾͡ͅÂ̵̢̘̻̬̭̻͉̟͚̺͖̯̹̲̝̰͑͂ͮ̂̐ͦ̋̊̀͟Öͤ͂̂
what song is this??! ITS SO LOUD!!!!

they don't call themselves the illuminati. there are lots of secret societies. cherry marines, skull & bones, etc.

Bill Cooper explained to us that the Illumianti are followers of the Ancient Mystery schools.

What that means is that they follow the old gods known ans the Anunna.

They think that the Investiture of the Bloodline kingship was left to the most closely related human families.

Just a meme.

It's real my dad works at illuminati.

>real

youtube.com/watch?v=fkK9wyUHqSU

Let me tell you about skull and bones 322.

It has to do with Genesis 3 : 22

The Lords of the Garden which were the Archons or the Anunnaki made us in their image and in their likeness.

One of the Archons gave us the fruit of the tree of knowledge *metaphor* and when he did that we became like them even more.

The Chief archon feared that we would eat from the tree of life and also have the same long lives as they do so he banished us from the Garden.

He didnt want us to take from the tree of life and have immortality like those gods.

real

Used to be a specific group but is now more of an umbrella term for secret occult societies. There have been multiple through history.

so if the knowledge tree were metaphore the logic follows that the tree of life is as well, why assume its literal long life?

i'm starting to believe this nonsense about ancient aliens(who humans have interpreted as gods) planting the seeds of life on earth and just managing us as some kind of grand project. it just makes too much sense.

Do you know any that play a significant role today?

Because of all the mythology that backs up the fact that the tree of life gives us long life.

The tree of knowledge of good and evil gave us procreation not really knowledge. It gave us the ability for a man to know a woman and thus pro - create.

The mythology also backs this up.

Sex can be both good and evil.

I can attest to the truth of that.

Yeah, me to. The more you learn the more it seems to make sense. I keep it to myself though. Better not show them my powerlevel.

you can introduce to concept by telling people about panspermia and how many top astronauts believe it to keep yourself from looking too crazy.

Spooky. Source/story?

illuminati is a real asshole

You certainly cant handle a truth.
You are programmed to be uncertain.
Disinformation is one name of many games.
Blurred lines are more then just a title of a catchy song.

>Everything lowercase

>God not lowercase! Blasphemy!

>partially relevant meme.jpg

Kys

what's your point?

But I want to know the truth.

It's the Jews. Illuminati and any other similar are just red herring conspiracy theory psy ops.

There is a difference between God and the gods.

If you follow what the Hebrews say they have chosen one of the gods to be their Lord. They call him the Creator.

Others call him the Demiurge.

it's real, it's the jews

discord.gg/D2Mq3te

There is no "The Truth"
True and False
Good and Evil
Positiv and Negative
Light and Dark

All are two sides of one coin.
Duality is a lie. Though we make it kinda true by believing it.

I'll save you 15 years of trouble OP

its the jews.

The demiurge is not the Creator. Source is!
The demiurge is an imposter claiming to be creator.
Some call him satan and some god.
Same entity, different personas.
One coin, two sides.
One light, two reflections.

Jews are following the Demiurge.

They think his son is their Messiah.

They call him Yahshua.

Yes but it's just rich cunts trying to get more rich, not le shapeshifting reptilians or ayy lmaos from the 5th dimension or whatever they'd probably like you to think.

washington believed in the illuminati
consciouslifenews.com/library-congress-confirms-george-washington-aware-nefarious-illuminati/1122149/

There it is desu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armageddon

The Bavarian Illuminati most certainly WAS real, what it is today may be something else by an entirely different name.

This "it's jews" is an over simplification. There are also many other people in the secret societies than jews. These Jews are simply the most visible part of the power structure, because they are so numerous in all the major sectors of power: finance, media, academia, politics, entertainment industry, and so on. They form a giant network and have huge influence. They are interconnected, but not equivalent to the secret societies, like the freemasons, the Skull&Bones, Bohemian Grove, the Bilderberg club, CFR, and other networks connected to various oligarchs etc. So where does Illuminati fit into all this? Well, since their admitted plan was to infiltrate freemasonry and act as a regular lodge, and also create various societies under the guise of which they would work, it is impossible to say whether that particular order is still at work, but many of the orders I've mentioned have been connected to the original Bavarian Illuminati. But, the Illuminati is very real, and we're in a fight against it, we're exposing it, and we're going to free this world. This can not be done without openly talking about the Jews though.

No you won't.

JARED KUSHNER'S COMPANY CADRE ***CHANGED ITS CURIOUS LOGO*** DUE TO Sup ForumsACKS

Inb4 /x/ -- This is another curious "Besta Pizza logo" incident; TLDR: Sup Forums is legit being monitored and made Cadre alter its logo.

Anons in Jared Kushner/Trump threads -- since last Friday (Syria Happening) -- have likely encountered Quick Rundowns on CADRE, the global investment startup founded/owned by Jared and his brother, using a $250M personal loan from George "Messiah" Soros.

>Note: The term "cadres" has great significance in (((Bolshevik))) Communist history; cadres were localized ride-or-die Bolshie sects in Moscow, see Wiki; Google also notes its Commie connotation.

The Cadre rundowns examined the company's logo on its official website (a spare black landing page). Pic related is the logo -- a screengrab. Anons noted how the 'A' evoked both:

>a Masonic compass

>a pyramid with a hovering capstone, mirroring the massive all-seeing pyramid at the Israel Supreme Court funded/designed by Dorothy Rothschild - seen here: i.ytimg.com/vi/9-4zsWXcT3Q/hqdefault.jpg

The LOGO WAS CHANGED BY CADRE either late Sunday/early Monday -- as several anons discovered this morning . The 'A' is now normalized. SEE >CADRE.COM (When I visited Cadre.com on Sat, the old logo was still there.)

Coincidence Sup Forums? No. The ADL just warned of "Kushner hate memes": >adl.org/blog/explosive-growth-of-hateful-memes-and-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theories-against-jared-kushner

Kushner cultivates mystery school intrigue via his widely publicized 666 5th Ave NYC tower, bought for $1.8B (6+6+6). Also, regarding the original logo, this Ziocon Patrick Bateman surely knows about

>Judeo-Masonic imagery/history/conspiracy
>the Supreme Court Rothschild pyramid
>cadres in Bolshevik history

Reminder: Jacob Rothschild, Rupert Murdoch (Fox News), and Dick Cheney own an Israel oil company, Genie Energy, w contracts for the Golan Heights --this is designated Syrian/Assad turf by the UN.

>pic related is the original Cadre logo with a Masonic compass placed over the 'A'
>coincidence?
>if so, why did Cadre change their logo after numerous Sup Forums threads about it?

>A YY

>is it real

It (as in THE Illuminati) WAS real... back in 1774...

When normies and conspirifags say
>THE ILLERMINARTY!!

What they are trying to say is
>Criminal Underworld

See, the gang dstructure has ALWAYS been based off of a
>Lodge System
similar to esoteric schools... because Esoteric Schools were where humanity learned how to set control systems and hierarchies over group social dynamics.

They did so based off of shared affinity to a "special status" conferred via
>secret signs, tokens, grips and symbols

I one was in possession of this key, token, or whatnot... it means they had entered into a pact WITH THEIR LIFE (or sould or the lives of their families, etc) if the pact is betrayed.

It's nothing more than a way to GAME the Game of Life.

Normies have one set of rules... and illicit compacts of people (gangs/lodges/orders) have another... but outwardly declare (and tend to run operations CONTROLLING) the organizations that the normies TRUST TO ENFORCE the normie rules.

So... there WAS an Illuminati... but what most of you fags are talking about are temporal or spiritual mafias... of which there are MANY.

t. an Elu of 9

from wikipedia, but still true

>Kolbe was sent to Rome in 1912, where he attended the Pontifical Gregorian University. He earned a doctorate in philosophy in 1915 there. From 1915 he continued his studies at the Pontifical University of St. Bonaventure where he earned a doctorate in theology in 1919 or 1922 (sources vary). He was active in the consecration and entrustment to Mary. During his time as a student, he witnessed vehement demonstrations against Popes St. Pius X and Benedict XV in Rome during an anniversary celebration by the Freemasons. According to Kolbe,

They placed the black standard of the "Giordano Brunisti" under the windows of the Vatican. On this standard the archangel, St. Michael, was depicted lying under the feet of the triumphant Lucifer.

they're real and the general mythos is correct but where everyone gets it wrong is in assuming they're nefarious. you can't recruit as many people as they have with plots for evil or world domination.

Wow I didn't even know this level of tin hattery existed

It's a meme

No. Just listen to this song's emotion. We're going to do it. youtube.com/watch?v=9Kr87orQ_V4

ILLUMINATE confirmed

youtu.be/CqdE2EKhJG4

Mattpats theory, film theory on Poppy.