Daily reminder that if you're not corrorbating your news with at least (2) conservative sources...

Daily reminder that if you're not corrorbating your news with at least (2) conservative sources, (2) liberal sources and (1) Bipartisan source you're living in an information sphere where your favorite platform feeds into your confirmation bias by giving you news in a way that you want to hear it.

Good luck with all of your (((independent sources))).

What would you consider "good" conservative sources? Right now my main source is PBS New Hour. I also read NY times and occasionally NPR. I know NPR and NY times are considered liberal. I've tried reading Breitbart or whatever but it seemed very sensationalist.

>bipartisan sources

Reminder there's only one news site worth checking

Sup Forums counts as all of those so I don't have any bias.

there are no bipartisan sources user. you should know this.

M-more?

I only consult the ouija board and rune stones where does that put me on the information scale?

Read:
>drudgereport
>ronpaulinstitute
>ronpaullibertyreport
>zerohedge
>breitbart
>wapo
>nyt

Watch:
>ronpaullibertyreport
>molymeme
>savage nation
>theyoungturds
>sargonofcuckad

That way I get the perspective of fake news, libertarians, progressives, alt-right, anti-sjws, convervatives, nationalists.

On the right side Washington Times isn't too bad for print. Special Report With Bret Baier on Fox is pretty good on TV. Fox News Sunday With Chris Wallace is pretty good as well for tv.

Thanks.

theyre all zog controlled

Well done my man.
We share the same philosophy and we are superior beings because of it.
Time to teach pol a few things

>bipartisan source
>implying there are any bipartisan sources left
one of the side effects of our countries increasing political polarization unfortunately

Fool.

this guy here. just add Alex Jones to it

Not bad but savage nation is for pure entertainment, not news worthy.

Lol, ok. You're right.

>somebody, somewhere actually took it upon themselves to make that picture

Bipartisan won't get you revenue. That's why CNN stopped being down the middle within the past year.

>still reading news articles
>not using twitter entirely
It's like you enjoy second hand accounts sew with propaganda

>That's why CNN stopped being down the middle within the past year.

>within the past year.

Name a news Network that was closer to the middle than CNN.
Hell, name one now.

>laughs on you, I use both bbc and /pol for my daily news

And I'm not saying they aren't biased against Trump. Trump is neither right or left, he adopts the philosophy of whomever he speaks with or listens to last.

Politico, they're only problem is their scope often stays in the two party system.

Politico

Watch Gavin McInnes and Steven Crowder for my right entertainment. And I watch Jimmy Dore, NPR, and John Oliver for the left. Yeah most of them are comedians but I like that they can present the news without having shouting matches for ratings like Fox and CNN.

I unironically get all my news from Sup Forums since this is the last place where you can share whatever political opinion you want without getting banned and some autist will report any news from any political view to try and get (You)s as soon as it happens

Styx too!

they have all been liberal for years. CNN was in no way centrist before last year. CNN is basically just a 24 hour late night CBS,NBC, or ABC news broadcast.

>they have all been liberal for years

Lol, Fox? Liberal?

ok obviously fox isn't liberal. I didn't even bother bringing them into the mix. every other news program/network is liberal though, and has been for decades