decisiondeskhq.com/results/kansas-4th-congressional-district-special-election/

REPUBLICANS LOST A DEEP RED DISTRICT

BLUMPF BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

decisiondeskhq.com/results/kansas-4th-congressional-district-special-election/
ballotpedia.org/Our_Revolution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

61 to 31 blowouts lol

There's two more special elections in Montana and Georgia, If this Kansas seat is this close, I can't imagine how difficult it'll be for republicans in those two elections.

>appointing people to executive positions who are members of Congress
YOU COULD HAVE AVOIDED THIS ENTIRELY

Lost in fucking Kansas?

Oh, forgot Trump just pressed another house rep from Pennsylvania was well, that's going to be another seat Reps are going to have to dump millions in to defend.

Can any of you read? I'm genuinely curious why you are all seem to be so stupid, considering the results are only at 0% reporting.

Alright guys I'm a Kansan, let me tell you how this works.

Wichita, Lawrence, Topeka, and Kansas City report first. These are the major population centers, and as such, major Democrat strongholds.

Then rural precincts start coming in. These may take hours because their technology is decades out of date.

Early information is useless. Wait until 9 p.m. (CST, you fucking city slickers) and then panic.

Its also early voting first

aka old people who watch CNN

Let's hope those rural and suburban retards come through

Me gay dem
Me get pissed
Me take Kansas' 4th District

Reds get gov
Can't do shit
This time you get primary'd, bitch

:)

So? Both blues and reds will send the police to arrest me. Both sides want to draft you for world war 3. What's the difference?

I'm in Wichita, but the line was insane. People are saying it's low turnout, but I honestly cannot imagine where they got this notion. Also, I live in the nice part of town, but share a voting location with nogs. Virtually no nogs, maybe 20% was under 50, and the rest were red blooded boomers.

Honestly I think it's an Estes landslide, even though I don't really like the guy. His wife's nice though.

>decisiondeskhq.com/results/kansas-4th-congressional-district-special-election/
After the Syria strike, who can blame them? Send all repubs packing so faggot cheeto becomes a fucking lame duck!!!!!

Your candidate is steadily underperforming compared to Trump in the general trumpshill

i fucking love frasier

>that pic
what is a boy to do?

>special election
>people coming out in General Election numbers when in a deep red state

lol

I hope so

Early voting is typically Democrat you mongrel. Old folks come out on voting day

Low turnout usually is good for Republicans, it's a reason why Trump won in 2016

The only one of the four cities you listed are in the 4th district (Wichita). I grew up there, it's not a democratic stronghold by any means.

Again, stronghold isn't the right word. But there's actual Democrats here. The rest of the state is dark red, we actually have Democrat city councilmen.

To be fair, these special elections tend to work in the opposition's favor.

Thank you for voting, fellow Wichitan

These elections always have low ass turnout, especially blacks and to a lower degree spics do not care about this.

SPLORMPF BTFO

that's because the candidate is a boring, white old male with zero stage presence, while Donald Trump was the most fascinating person to ever run for President in the modern era

The real question: will the lolbertarian get over 1,000 votes in a district with like 600k eligible voters?

So basically few red counties reporting, mostly large urban areas.

Here's the latest.

Also early voting, which a lot of democrats do.

Thanks user

Is this a picture of Frasier superimposed over egg salad? Wow.

Dems, don't you cocksuckers know you've been conquered by now?

Democrats on suicide watch

OH BABY I HEAR THE BLUES A' CALLIN'

>bought my get away home in kansas
>turns commie

I didn't sign up for this

You've got it pegged.
HA!

No need to worry user

>w-well he was gonna win anyway! A close loss shows that we're #resist -ing Drumph!!

>t. liberal

>blue Congress
>"oh baby in hear the blues a callin "
>tossed salad and scrambled eggs

Just got it. Holy shit OP amazing

Estes takes the lead.

b-but drumpf is making the republicans look stupid

rural voters coming in now

it's ogre for the dems

Holy shit, leftists are retarded

>Be democrat
>Shit all over anything trump does
>Media colludes
>SJWs dominate social media

Yeah, big surprise. Maybe if someone gave the guy a chance?

I will say, this is disappointing results. It should be a Republican landslide.

I fully blame Estes. Party insiders picked a candidate who they all know personally and have dealt with. Estes is a spineless, Christie-tier fat man with no gumption. He's better than a Democrat, but I fully expect former Trump campaign worker Alan Cobb to run in 2018 primary Estes.

We should all support this effort. Cobb is actually /ourguy/, Estes is the Kansas GOP establishment's pick.

Dems and libshits just need to spread out a little bit more and fuck themselves.

Take the Bogpill. Nanite enhance your body and mind. Colonize Mars. Save Europe with a phone call. Make Rothschilds lick your asshole at Bohemian Grove. That sort of thing.

Or just smoke a blunt and fap.

Demographics are destiny. Blue nation soon.

WELL, TINY HANDS IS MAKING REPUBLICAN STRONGHOLDS WEAK AF
GET READY FOR 2018 WHEN YOUR 9 SENATORS GET BLUED
.....and you still get the filibuster and the veto

>((((((Koch brothers)))))))
no thanks

He ditched AFP to work for Trump, user.

>when they said texas was turning purple

ya ok op

>ESTES PULLING AWAY

It's gonna be anuddah shoah.

WTF I LOVE RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS NOW

CITY PEOPLE BTFO

connections are still there, i smell a neochohen

It is amazing that all these assholes on Sup Forums either still don't understand how elections work in the US or pretend to not understand.

Decision desk hq is now saying Estes with the lead.

this feels like november 8th all over again

City and Urban people BTFO

i was shocked that the primary was a legitimate party insider game like in Soviet Russia. Like, you could be the most unlikable asshole of all time, and still manage to get a congressional seat so long as you suck party leader dick. Someone has to drain the fucking swamp there

Just by looking at Estes you get the sense that he's a low-energy asshole. Good on Cobb for managing to get 2nd place in the primary despite not being a party insider. He should grab a state Senate seat in 2018 and work his way up the ladder

It says he's done 3000 votes check the latest update.

Trump is a complete failure so far, i doubt we'd be seeing red for a while.

:)

Also, this isn't really a Trump backlash, this is a backlash on Brownback being a fucking asshole

Must have just updated. If his lead is expanding with rural and suburban votes coming in it's a done deal.

It was all set up something like 120 years ago when it wouldn't have been feasible to quickly hold a primary because Kansas was like 10,000 wheat farmers and some hajis selling us shit. A few people pushed for the rules to be rewritten as soon as Pompeo was elected, but the effort never got any traction. Total bullshit.

Also true. Brownback backlash plus Boiney Sandahs' PAC funneling money into Kansas like nobody's business.

selected, not elected

Oh baby I hear you blues a calling, tossed salads and scrambled eggs, oh my
Maybe you seen a bit confused--district 4 is still red, haha!
But I don't know what to do with those tossed salads and scrambled eggs...
Blue falling again
THANK YOU KANSAS GOOD NIGHT

I remember seeing some activists trying to drum up support for "giving a black eye to Trump" through this, I hope they fall flat on their faces yet again. The whiplash from constantly getting their hopes up and constantly being disappointed will, with any luck, start to depress some of them enough to commit suicide.

How much money did the dems spend on this house seat?

What y'all got against Thompson beside him being a demfag?

DEMS BTFO

>hard on for abortion
>funded by Bernie
>pro immigration
>pro refugee
>anti wall
>trump is le ebil racist
>socialized medicine

The list goes on and on. The guy's a piece of shit.

Georgia here. This whole state is going blue next time. People are getting really pissed at Trump and his endless chain of blunders.

8 million

Barely anything, this is a bad sign for Republicans Estes should have won this by like 25-30% easy and its in the single digits.

Lel. Dems btfo.

Perfect candidate for Kansas. Dems really have their fingers in the pulse of the nation.

He endorses this nation wrecking horseshit.

ballotpedia.org/Our_Revolution

Does it even matter?

Both your parties are run by globalist neocons that will lead you down the same path.
One is run by the Clintons and the other by the Bushs

decision desk calling it for estes

lies, they went all out

Race already called for estes

OP is a fucking idiot

Same thing happened for the State of Pennsylvania on Nov 8th. Philly, Reading, Pittsburgh, and Harrisburg reported in. Then all the rural counties dropped their results to push Trump over the top.

Most rural counties still use paper ballots. Some people criticize us as being out of date, but you can't hide software in a paper ballot that shaves percentages of votes off.

No they fucking didn't the DNC barely gave Thompson anything to run with, they wouldn't even give him $20k for flyers for fucks sake

Looks like OP has learned nothing about declaring victory too early.

I have never voted electronically and I never will. My city is an overwhelming Democrat majority, I will always assume they will try to pull shenanigans somewhere to try to prop up statewide numbers.

I'm laughing because I almost voted for him cause he sucked my dick on the idea of transgenderism being seen as a medical treatment for mental disorder and not am identity. But ye i eventually just said fuck it because i knew hed be some pro Islam bullshitter.

WHAT THE FUCK THOMPSON
FUCKING WIN
DON'T LET THE FUCKING CHEETO WIN AGAIN