BITCOINS FOR ASSAD

It's difficult to send economic aid to the Syrian Government, so maybe we can use cryptocurrencies to gib some shekels

what is assads bitcoin address

I'll send some eshekels

>Alt-right racists on the white supremacist website Sup Forums are funding Assad with Bitcoins

That headline would complete this year.

Will Assad take my doge bag?

nope but i will

still blows my mind there was actually the narrative of "white surpremist alt right is against bombing brown people, here's why that's totally not cool"

There was one /sg/ fag that has contacts within the Russian Army

>discussing providing financial support for terrorism

Wew fucking lad.

Enjoy your v&

>Assad
>Terrorist

Bitcion in it itself is a scam but this is a double scam.

>using chemical weapons against civilians
>not terrorism

Are you retarded?

Hello FinCEN

They need weapons lads. AK-103's, SVD's, ammo, etc. Rosoboronexport is who exports the arms from Russia. Start there.

Are you serious?

They need money, bitcoins are the easiest way to send them money. Without money there's no chance.

>the government said osama bin laden was behind 9/11 so its true

How much did your mother drink while pregnant?

So..mother jokes?

bad idea. Bitcoins are easily traceable unless you exchange cash for bitcoins witch is not that practical, nor safe. The other way around it fliping from a more anonymous coin, after 3 or 4 exchanges using other cryptocurrencies mabe people will not be able to trace the money back to you.

Here you go:
1JcUYWEtLfxEAJYmNr3NcLvWa5Cz1wbt1E
Send whatever you can, Assad needs your help!

Here in South America there's no problem in sending money to Assad.

>He blindly believes the wests propaganda to gainna casus beli against assad, who had no reason to vilify himself with a gas attack,he's being set up, and by believing its true, so are you

>the government told me that isreal is our greatest ally so it must be true

Good way to be arrested for funding terrorism faggot

It's not terrorism shill