en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madman_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=zX3mp3Pyngc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Possible. Qui Bono?

All parties involved.

>Trump gets to shrug off Russia accusations
>Syria gets a few extra US troops to fight ISIS
>China gets intimidated by show of force
>Nothing functionally changes for Russia politically other than shifting the focus off of "Russian meddling" narrative

Jesus this is getting slid hard

what does getting "slid" mean?? people dont want it to be noticed?? im confused

>>reddit

How do I upvote this?

Can we actually discuss the thread at hand now?

heh...funny how reactionary everyone always is...I dont really see why it makes a difference whether or not missile strikes happened. The same things would of happened anyways.

There was a strike, but it intentionally hit exactly nothing.

Sup Forums needs to stop freaking out about muh neocon betray us reeeeeeeeeee and read the following:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madman_theory

The Syria strike wasn't about Syria at all. It was to create the impression that no one really knows what Trump will do next.

If you doubt, look at how torn people are on this forum, at Reddit, and in the media. Every article you read gives a DIFFERENT impression on what he'll do next. There were even "leaks" today saying how inconsistent and ineffective Trump's communication staff have been because no one understands the "Trump Doctrine" (which is then left curiously unclarified by the leakers). McMaster's press appearance was virtually incomprehensible, and most of what was understandable was contradicted by Spicer, who was then contradicted by Mattis.

There are only two possibilities: either even the career military personnel have gone full retard, or it's a deliberate ploy to appear as unpredictable as possible.

Say what you will about Trump, but McMaster and Mattis didn't suddenly go full retard.

>no one knows what he will do next because hes a freaking retard

that's my president

>who beat the inevitable candidate with the entire MSM, the opposing party, and his own party against him. Oh ... and did it while spending less than 1/3 of the expenditures of Mrs. Inevitable.

Must be a retard.

LMAO

First he was playing 2billionth dimension space chess, now he is PRETENDING TO BE A MADMAN

>If I do the exact opposite of what I say I'm going to do, nobody will EVER know what I'm going to do! That is the ultimate power!

AHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAA

This just gets better and better LMFAO

Its a bad situation...could get worse, but it could've been worse.

Trump went from being Bannon's butt buddy (aka BASED BANNON, SAVIOUR OF THE WHITE RACE, OFFICIAL /OURGUY/) to being a zionist neocon puppet within 3 months. All because he's a faggot wrapped around his daughters little finger. I don't think he outright manipulated or betrayed us, he's just a fickle easily-swayed buffoon.

yes all is true. Trump has great pressure on him with congress and political allies. There are few in the world now who are not globalists. The Syrian strikes do show how easy he can be manipulated and it only makes me scared for the future.

If Trump is doing as I anticipate (Madman Theory), I expect the following sequence to occur:

>NK conducts another nuclear test
>US (and maybe China) strike the two nuclear sites. US additionally strikes Pyongyang.
>China moves in to "stabilize the situation" and "deter US aggression".
>Trump softens trade demands from China as payment.

Next few weeks should tell.

is the madman theory all you have? You gotta have multiple games ideas going at once. North korean intervention seems unlikely to me. North korea seems unpredictable. And I doubt many people want to risk a south/north korean war

As so you guys have come full circle, believing that Trump is this thoughtful, smart and with a conherent plan.

Trump literally called Assad "Evil" and an "animal" in a FOX NEWS interview.

> "Putin is backing a person that's truly an evil person. And I think it's very bad for Russia. I think it's very bad for mankind. It's very bad for this world. But when you drop gas or bombs or barrel bombs -- they have these massive barrels with dynamite and they drop them right in the middle of a group of people. And in all fairness, you see the same kids -- no arms no legs, no face. This is an animal."

>It was to create the impression that no one really knows what Trump will do next.

"Impresssion." Sure. Trump has no idea what he'll do next. I suppose it's the same.

If you have no destination all roads will take you there.

Leaving Kim in power potentially risks exactly that, but not at a time of our choosing. If he starts losing his grip on power and executing people with antiaircaft guns becomes less effective, do you doubt that he would do what every good dictator does when his power begins to fade?

Are there plans that don't involve strikes? I sure hope so, and I'm sure there's many. But ultimately, Kim's fate is in his own hands, and he has been consistent in not ever backing down. So I think removing him by force is actually the most likely outcome at the moment.

he is still a wildcard

You have exactly the same evidence to back up your interpretation as I do mine. Your interpretation is consistent with what we've seen. So is mine. Neither of us really knows, regardless of how strongly we believe we're right.

At some point, events will proceed such that either your interpretation or my interpretation are rendered impossible. Then we'll know.

>ITT: The_Donald

youtube.com/watch?v=zX3mp3Pyngc

If this theory was true, it'd be awesome. Sadly, I don't think it is

>meanwhile we back saudi arabia , they just behead people and kill gays , oh an stone women , and kill christians, but who cares they are our ally

It's the equivelant of people saying "upvote this to the top" and all these fags replying to you without an explanation should listen to their own advice and fuck off back to plebbit.