>the holocaust didn't happen

He's trying to let us know that Trump and Co is compromised

SNL got it right when they made fun of spicer for "not talking so good"

i still like spicer but he is a navyman not a pro public speaker

neither did OP

For

FUCKS

sake

Oh yeah, just more 4D chess right? It can't possibly be just Trump hiring incompetent people can it?

referencing the image and cnn's choice of words.

Wolf blitzer said he was a Holocaust survivor and demanded Spicer apologize to him and all Jews which are all Holocaust survivors.

strawpoll.me/12728126
strawpoll.me/12728126
strawpoll.me/12728126
strawpoll.me/12728126

Is he /our guy/?

>Commander Spicer being forced to grovel before the MSM even though he was technically right
not like this

I see the word "Hitler"

Don't forget who controls JewSA

>"The president's decisive action in Syria and the attempts that he's making to DESTABILIZE THE REGION"

Did he really just fuck up again while apologizing for his previous fuck-up?

JUST

>Wolf blitzer said he was a Holocaust survivor

Lol. Are they trolling us? There is one of them wherever you turn.

100% retard

Hahahah I must be taking crazy pills, they don't even care to hide it anymore

>The poison gas, it's fake, it's all a lie!
4d chess

I dunno, he's pretty quick on the fly when smacking down retarded reporters.

That is the only rational explanation for US policy in the mideast.

Hitler was a very bad Jew hunter if so many survived the Holocaust.

Hitler used brutal chemical weapons to kill millions of typhus carrying lice.

Again?

Didn't he make he say the same thing about desablizing Syria yesterday?

(((twiter)))
(((CNN)))

Once upon a time there was a Jew called Sigmund Freud. He was a perverted cokehead but also quite clever and very good at manipulating people.

He liked to lie to people and went around lying all the time. Sometimes he accidentally told the truth when he had intended to lie. He naturally believed that everyone was as wretched and craven as he and therefore believed that every time someone mis-speaks it is actually evidence of them accidentally telling the truth when they had intended to lie.

This is called a Freudian Slip. Now, lots of people seem to believe that it's a cast iron law of human nature that mis-speaking is always evidence of you being deceitful and accidentally revealing the truth
>instead of just, you know, saying the wrong word by mistake because we're not perfect and mistakes happen

OY VEY

that's a cool hat that twitterfag is wearing, what's it called?

STOP BLAMING THE JEWS FOR EVERYTHING YOU IDIOTS. SPICER IS JUST SHOOTING HIMSELF IN THE ASS AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE JEWS.

its 3D chess

hes said this like 3 times so far, he did it twice at the press briefing he said "working to destablize the middle east"

its a """simple mistake""".. waiting for the media to correct him so that its their idea that not destablizing is better... this way, he can say, no we dont want to destablize the middle east...

then they cant get in his way for not invading syria, because we dont wanna 'destablize the middle east', remember?

100% warning

reminder that Spicer keeps saying "from the gecko" instead of "from the get go"

it's in the image faggot

Wolf Blitzer was born in 1948, so by merit of not being killed by the holocaust due to it being over for 4 years, then both wolf and I are survivors.

Anyone who disagrees is an antisemite, leave your resignation at the door.

This is the Trump presidency. Notice that Trump is also afraid of stairs. m.youtube.com/watch?v=XwX3Z5Er4jk

Why are you posting this here, where his base resides? Do you really think there is anything Trump could do that would dissuade his supporters from their fervor?

Trump has struck gold. He tested the waters early on in his campaign when he said he could shoot someone and not lose support, and he wasn't wrong.

it's odd how the MSM isn't reacting to this much

wew

I hope it is that

It's not a thing. They cover for anti invasion chimp outs and do more chimp out stuff

>Why are you posting this here, where his base resides?

I dunno a board about politics...... it is not like we don't post retarded gaffs here no matter who is in office. It is not like Joe biden's awkward moments with children was not posted here.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sd8o3WUKP8M

No, no, no ...

T-thanks never Trump spell casting witches

Sean, stop digging.

You can't win with jews.

Oy vey goyim, how dare you question the 6 gorillas

I-It's just 4D Chess guys, I s-swear!!11!one

Because you're a moron