Faggotland is only Austin.

Texas America is best america

>Texas
>based
>literally less than 70% white

>Canada
>based
>literally more than 90% cucked

You can be based and not white, just like you can be white and cucked, which your country is a good example of

Implying Texas isn't being overrun with California cucks because your property values as so low.

In about 10 years your belt buckle will be illegal because it could offend something.

Prepare you anus for "All Gender" bathrooms, abortion clinics on every corner like 7-11, and ammo bans.

>Canada
>white

We're not talking about Canada, we're talking about Texas. A Texas that happens to be so pack loaded with spics and niggers you'd think spics and niggers were going out of style.

512 here.

If i had to move to America it would be either in Texas or Arizona.

How goes things in Texas, I love you boys and I hate when the shit libs talk Trash about your fine state
>hurr I wish those idiots in Texas would secede
I wish I could Gas these people desu. Seriously though what's it like in Texas? How are demographics looking? How are the people?
t. Fag who lives in one of the other 49 shitstains in this cuntry

Stop me, stupid gwei lou

Go to Arizona, were full.

Dated a girl from texas for a bit. Great in bed but crazy as fuck. Really cool chick.

Anyone from New Jersey?

Go further north dude.

The southern USA is being quickly cucked and spreading easy.

Montana, North Dakota, Wyoming.

Low population states. Texas is fucked dude.

California cunts moving out and trying to find the same climate.

Hate to say it but I'm stuck in California for life. Hope to see the day when this state finally understands how horribly kiked they've become.

North East Front anyone?
VT, NH, ME

Texas IPrange flags when

Chile is honorary Texan

does anyone actually live there?

Get extra flags you dummy, or better yet become your own nation. That's how you get a flag.

I'm going to NH next year I hear all three of those states are 90%+ white

>implying Texas isn't BEANED.com

they should secede and become NatSoc, it would be the only noncucked country out there

Stay middle north if you like freedom.

East is rotten.

Can't go southern conservative because of the black belt.

we have more guns than you have penises

AWOOOOOOOOO

>east is rotten
True, but I hear NH and ME are different

>Return
how is East rotten? Is it the libtards?

Texas the state thats been conquered what 4 or 6 times?

>''Six flags over Texas"

reporting in

gas the foreigners independence war now

So how 'bout that Bluebonnet Festival near Chapel Hill? Man it feels good to be surrounded by white people for an entire day.

Nh

Only the nonwhite foreigners. Europeans are alright.

I have 8 guns, how many penises do you have?

We are only full for shitskins and yankees, aussies are honorary members by default.

Ello gun niggeres

> is it libtards
Yes
Pic is from a highschool history class in CT

>tfw Californian and have a Texan girlfriend

>retard adds baja mexico

I think unfortunately we can help the libtard spreading in the east despite the last election.

Libtards settling where every they can as inexpensive as they can in the north east. Its only a matter of time.

Take it from someone who loves being in California but hate the politics.

I've been all over and have never seen a better place to live. The politics are shit unfortunately.

If I had the ability I'd leave, but my home is here, my business is here any my family is here. All of which I can't leave.

Panther City checking in!

dicks pic

Howdee yall....

youtube.com/watch?v=hT47Ysl-2Ew

Fuck Dallas faggots! Fort worth Number one!

>c*lifornian with a Texan gf

race-mixers need to be shot on sight

What's not awesome about baja? I've gone vacation to Rosarita and Ensenada. I had lots of fun. Great food and culture. Dont knock it till you try it. Hookers, blackjack, fireworks, beer, fishing, beaches, hookers... ect

Pls answer my question

It's fucking hot and there's nothing here.

Anything else you'd like to know?

it's a very flat and hot.
lots of fat girls.

How many beaners? What are the demographics looking like rn?

But Tejas, you also has beaners...

Austin resident here, just would like you to know that there is a small island of faggotland in the middle of Texas where our city is. Still, I love this place.

Exmilitary living right outside Hood. Power got knocked out by the storm last night, but I have a generator so it's all good.

spicy meme

I work with a lot of Texans, drink beer, shoot guns and am not a faggot. Can I be an honorary Texan?

spic girls can be pretty cute, i'd wife one

All for you Kommraden

>How many beaners?

A LOT

More than you'd ever want to see.

Fuck off Texas, Oklahoma is better.

yea, until the "spread" kicks in at 30.

Percentage?

Isn't Texas overrun with latrinos?

YES Do it

>land that was originally deemed unworthy of the whiteman and given to Prarie niggers
>better than Texas
Come on now

in 10 years, she'll be obese.
spic kids, would not recommend

Welcome to having the largest portion of the US border touching Beanland, can't wait for wall and ICE raids

Fug

>freedom
>worse gun laws than Arizona
>worse gun laws than Mississippi
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

live texas update
its raining while im in my comfy cabin
more info as the situation develops

how many CHI'S are in this thread? I am one pls no bully

The name's BJ Flowers, true blood American texan here. Find me on Elysium PvP on the horde side, the names Kathiea. I run a dank guild full of dank buds and we SLAY. for the win!

depends on where you are. here in dallas they are breeding out of control.

It used to be that each race had their own parts of the city, but now that the gubmint has upped the cap on section 8, they are getting pushed into the nicer areas and just fucking ruining them. I just moved to a new area and in 2 months my car has been broken into and had stuff stolen from my backyard. Niggers from the neighborhood over patrol the alleyways all fucking day and night lookin for shit to steal.

To be honest, I can't WAIT to move the fuck outta this shithole. Maybe Colorado if I can convince the wife.

they'll still use a plane/boat/tunnel to get around the wall.

>tfw live in the part of Texas that the rest of the state hates/is ashamed of

Idaho, Montana, or Wyoming.
The end.

North Texas master land here, I always post in Texas threads when I find them.

Dude this place is going to fucking hell with all the shades of gook coming in here. It's unsustainable how they move in to the same neighborhoods and make Indian ghettos, need to remove them from our lands.

>playing on vatnik server
>not waiting for Crescentfresh

>tfw liberal in Texas

Try living in Oregon or Washington.
Fucking California liberal pussies have ruined it here.

already 60 and raiding here, not doing too hot only 3/10 but is a dank ass guild, we meme hard senpai.

Damn, sorry, my dude. I've always loved the thought of old-school Texas (super right wing, mostly white, tons of guns), but the current demographics are just not helping.

>tfw non-liberal in liberal TX city
>tfw afraid to move elsewhere because city's reputation would taint me

There will be far fewer illegals crossing than there are now, and we'll use spotters/Coast Guard/ground radar to stop the ones that can afford the now harder and more dangerous trip.

The Ethnostate must be created

817 reporting in.

hate to bring up the "tejanos are bros" meme but many of them really aren't that bad.
the worst mexicans got here over the past 10 years, sessions will get rid of them.

>sessions will get rid of them

Here's to hoping, but with the way activist judges have been cockblocking the current administration, I fear they might not get the chance.

>be 2014
>be sick cunt Aussie
>whole life I've wanted to visit Texas
>finally get to this awesome should be its own country state
>excited for briskets, ribs, crawfish cook ups, guns , SUVs and whataburger
>first stop Denton
>full of radical leftists commiefornia types
>second stop Dallas
> full of homeless blacks and hipsters
>third stop Houston
>everyone speaks Spanish barely any whites
I've come to the conclusion that Louisiana and Arizona are better states

Texans do way too much dick swinging for their own good. You can talk all day about how you're the reddest bleeding, chaw chewinest bunch of rough and tumble men that have ever set foot on God's green earth but at the end of the day there's still no constitutional carry, you have dry counties, and your cities are full of liberals, niggers, and spics.

Greg Abbot is a pretty cool guy though.

Austin is my place of birth and my home for 30 years.

I just want a purge of the liberals in my city.

How come San Antonio is such a shithole? The chicks look nasty AF. Hill country is a bunch of inbred pieces of shit too. Tell me texfags

H TINE HOL IT DINE

South of Houston here, this holds true where I live; fucking Paks are everywhere. Practically no blacks, just Paks and Spics.

New Englander here, once stationed in Fort Bliss.

I love The Edge Of Texas Restaurant.
Try the bread dip.