Being a nigger means you can pass off trash like this as "music"

youtube.com/watch?v=tvTRZJ-4EyI

It's truly mind blowing how such complete garbage is accepted as being good or "omg so dope lit". The amount of hive minded losers out there - who let trends dictate everything they like, from music they listen to, to the clothes they wear - is just appalling.

youtube.com/watch?v=tvTRZJ-4EyI

Listen to this garbage for just 10 seconds. Sounds like this chimp inhaled helium as he proceeds to mumble in repetitive, ghetto nigger-speak. It's so absurdly cringeworthy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=thvNDCynOY4
youtube.com/watch?v=TapXs54Ah3E
youtu.be/Zbg6lwq5yS4
youtube.com/watch?v=by3yRdlQvzs
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Wwt6a5zjw
youtube.com/watch?v=O8lFeVfYw_s&t=23s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZReLGf2MTq8
youtube.com/watch?v=QW21R5zqxvo
youtu.be/TXXN6UE4r3E
youtu.be/M3B5U1S-I4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=WtMayiz-18Q
youtu.be/Cv-oHne7bCA
youtube.com/watch?v=xseqj9d7FsY
youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw
youtube.com/watch?v=7wtfhZwyrcc
youtube.com/watch?v=8YjVyLqtVzc
youtube.com/watch?v=hRVOOwFNp5U
youtube.com/watch?v=5WojNaU4-kI
youtube.com/watch?v=t7MT3OvivVM
youtube.com/watch?v=KshrtLXBdl8
youtube.com/watch?v=pCXVxE_YeP4
youtube.com/watch?v=fE0qBOhVsiM
youtube.com/watch?v=hRK7PVJFbS8
youtube.com/watch?v=WuxHWc-ZEXw
youtube.com/watch?v=Kd3hxZtHwvw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zrudlJ9x4WA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Freedom was a mistake.

What's even sadder is how good their music used to be. How do you go from Hendrix and BB King to their current shit so quickly? Inb4 all nigger music is terrible

Spic music is no better, in fact it's pretty much exactly the same fucking shit

>youtube.com/watch?v=thvNDCynOY4

All latinas girls I've meet love this shit, if you dance it with her you are getting laid 100%.

This spic auto-tuned trash has 1 billion views:

youtube.com/watch?v=TapXs54Ah3E

Teen girls love this, for reasons I fail to understand.

Sad thing is, jazz is actually pretty good. But modern nigger music is just utter shit. Not even music really, just slam poetry with a shitty drumbeat.

I suspect this thread will be full of

unironically like this track and I hate most hip hop

Is this post ironic?

sad white boi with no sense of how to be hip and modern and probably listens to classical music and masturbates to hentai
better get hip to this shit soon or you'll keep finding your girl BLACKED over and over

Why would it be ironic?

youtu.be/Zbg6lwq5yS4
Modern music is garbage

I honestly cant comprehend how this shit is popular. Same with kanye, it sounds like shit. White people need to stop listening to this trash.

See, here's one of the

kendrick is great, and that music video was beautifully done, all while taking the piss out on rappers that flaunt their wealth

everyone loves kendrick you fucking mong

he's actually pushing his genre and culture into something likeable and intelligent

Sup Forums thread now

be the change you want to see. listen to something else that you like. why even waste time worrying about something you don't like?

Rap has always had a lot of stuff that's pretty inaccessible for a mainstream normie genre.

i clicked on this new r&b song randomly a while ago and I think it's super comfy though

youtube.com/watch?v=by3yRdlQvzs

Oh shit, I almost fell for this bait.

epitome of white people music

all blacks have is "ooga booga do dis dance"...let's just let the subhuman critters have it

It all becomes very clear once you realize how genuinely retarded the average braindead normie drone is. In fact sometimes I wonder if libertarianism is really the way to go and sometimes find myself thinking that these people absolutely need to be controlled, they cannot exist in any other way. It even makes me understand globalists to some degree. Just think about, you are very intelligent and shrewd billionaire and you realize that the masses are so retarded you can literally control them with various forms of propaganda. You have no respect for these people, but you do have the means to exploit them. Why wouldnt you?

This shit is no better
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Wwt6a5zjw

Rap music can be fun. I'm sorry it triggers you, but fun is still allowed.

youtube.com/watch?v=O8lFeVfYw_s&t=23s

comfy song
>that beard of peace tho

exactly, i grew up listening to my dads jazz collection which consisted mostly of black musicians.
miles davis, louis armstrong, mingus, wtf happend?

music is pretty shit in general and is made for barely self aware neurotypicals

rap was always bad but the latest stuff makes the old stuff sound like mozart

the negroids literally just gibber over a monotone beat these days with a voice changer honestly it's probably money laundering at this point

I think Mexican normie music is really underrated, the goofy horns are jarring as fuck the first couple times you hear them but you get used to it and it's good. Same as rap and metal really

youtube.com/watch?v=ZReLGf2MTq8

good tune desu

its sad.

don't blame the nigger - he is an animal.

blame the society that allows this to exist. If there weren't millions of people consuming this it wouldn't exist.

daily reminder that that nigger will get more white woman then all of pol combined

>Ay, I remember syrup sandwiches and crime allowances
>Finesse a nigga with some counterfeits
>But now I'm countin' this

It's not all bad
youtube.com/watch?v=QW21R5zqxvo

Shitty white music is why white people are perceived as weak cuckboys. They sing about being sad cause their gf left them, or about other first world problems.

Meanwhile, niggers sing about getting hype, getting money, fucking bitches, and being a fucking badass.

I am racist as fuck and if I could erase all niggers in one day, I would do it. But since I have to deal with them I will enjoy the one thing they actually contribute to western society, rap music. If I am trying to get hype for the gym, get motivation to talk to a qt, or just want to plain go hard on a weekend it's rap nonstop.

Not all modern music is shit

youtu.be/TXXN6UE4r3E

youtu.be/M3B5U1S-I4Y

you don't understand their culture or music how the hell would your stupid ass even begin to understand how to control them?

>"be humble"
>compares himself to Jesus
Is this meant to be ironic or is this nigger that retarded?

ngl this is a pretty fedora thing to say

however how did this transition happen? the answer would be lyndon b. johnson and his welfare/warfare state. ofc im generalizing, but these rappers are growing up with shitty single moms, and even if they had both parents (which is essential for your child not being shit, statistically) their parents were welfare addicts. all their parents were shitty role models so this new genre talking exclusively about crime, drugs, etc. (originally called gangsta rap) was created because they grew up with such shitty parents.

case and point, hip hop took off mid/late 80s... lbj signed poverty bill 1964... so kids born around that era were roughly old enough to start making music mid/late 80s. it's really amazing how you can track this stuff - look at some monumental legislation, then look at some major change ~20 years later. early 90s crime went down - ~20 years after Roe v. Wade was passed.

also lbjs shit policies have been fucking us over for 50 years, hands down worst president ever.

What about fascist rap?

youtube.com/watch?v=WtMayiz-18Q

In your dreams cuck

There is nothing to understand, you fucking moron.

>BITCH SIT DOWN
>bISH BE HUMBLE
Wow! Poetic genius!

Kill yourself cuckold. Don't post here again. Only retards and niggers (retards) listen to hip-hop.

no user black culture is the problem white people know what we're doing

Kendrick Lamar is pretty talented. This song is meh.

youtu.be/Cv-oHne7bCA

This is actually really good, despite the BLM narrative. 100000x better than 99.9% of hip hop.

I think Kendrick is pretty great, humble is awesome.

Come on guys, not all nigger music is like that, there are some good ones with a positive message like this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=xseqj9d7FsY

>Changing preferences for some slut
No thanks

HUMBLE really has grown on me this past week desu, just wait until we have the rest of the album, it'll probably fit in better then

what is minimalism
what is condensing an idea into understandable phrases allowing commercial success

not understanding basic principle is why your dumb ass won't be successful and why ya womens will always be BLACKED

Yet you give examples that say otherwise

>I will enjoy the one thing they actually contribute to western society, rap music.
>rap music
>contribution
Yes, only an American can find the promotion of miscegenation, crime, violence, drug culture, white wymen, muh dick and murder to be a "contribution"

Kill yourself you cucked fucking retard
You are part of the problem

To be reasonable for just a microsecond, it's not like whites don't have trash music too.
>degenerate slut pop
>boy bands

GKMC >>> TPAB

I mean I listen to white music too. Elliott Smith, Nick Drake, Bon Iver.

Just when I'm feeling reflective or depressed, not when I want to have a good time or get motivated to do something. When I am in a neutral mood I put on rap also because it is better to get hyped up and inspired to get money and women than depressed.

You think that's true nog music? You are like a little baby.

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw

That isn't minimalism, you fucking retard. It's garbage. Only a fucking moron can find value in this trash.
You'll justify it any how because you're a cuckold.

Go on, keep promoting African culture, we'll see how your country turns out, won't we?

Either that, or you're emotionally invested because you're a nigger yourself.

You're obviously a 15 year old reddit faggot that has probably only seen his sisters pussy, actually you probably live in a log cabin with your two gay uncles and have a moose chained to tree in your backyard

good non-nigger music imo

youtube.com/watch?v=7wtfhZwyrcc

Cuck

while most rap music is degenerate, some rap music is paradoxically the most unapologetically red pilled stuff out there

His nasally beta voice is not quite my tempo

INTERIOR CROCIDILE ALLIGATOR!
I DRIVE A CHEVROLET MOVIE THEATER!

Without Jewish backing the entire genre would never have existed.

I think Humble is just supposed to be the hear-catching single, nothing more really. The more intense and serious tracks on the album I think will be fantastic this time around, perfect mix of GKMC style with jazz/funk/soul influence of TPAB

I hope atleast

Like this dude said

There is just good/bad music, niggers just have a different type of bad music. Kendrick is a shitty point to stand on

>Poverty (welfare) bill in 1964
>Immigration and nationality act in 1965
>Hippies in 1968
The sixties: the decade the US went to shit

Niggers for the most part don't push the "muh white wymen" meme. You can thank the Jews and big daddy Churchill for that scum.

You will notice there are no white women in the OP video, and no big rappers really date white girls, even Drake who is half white and could have any white bitch he wanted.

They don't really talk about violence and drugs much anymore, you are thinking of trash rap from the 90s and 00s. Ever since Drake hit the scene it is all mostly about reflection on their new lifestyles, success, and how much work they put in and the payoff to be where they are and if the pros and cons of a celebrity lifestyle.

White girls who are super into rap though are degenerate as fuck and probably burn coal, but not any moreso than degenerate as fuck country bitches. Any girl that cares a lot about music is a giant whore 90% of the time.

commercial trash, get the fuck out

At least he's using mostly black girls in his video, probably the only place in our culture where black women are advertised as attractive to black men

>Calls him a dumb nigger
>doesn't get the subtext of the song

WE

>eurofags talking shit about music
youtube.com/watch?v=8YjVyLqtVzc

but guys 2017 is literally the best evar bad is good remembar

>I think Humble is just supposed to be the hear-catching single
probably true
GKMC was a golden album, also do you think pol would reconsider their stance on rap if they heard this?
youtube.com/watch?v=hRVOOwFNp5U

This

What you have just displayed is exactly what I was describing, sheer fucking stupidity and the reading comprehension abilities of a chimpanzee with down syndrome. I never said anything about ME controlling anybody, you imbecile. And I wasnt implying this particular song is used to control anyone, it probably isn't. But most people who like it are braindead and only like it because the herd likes it. I dont expect you to understand, you appear to be part of the herd. To the herd animal, nothing exists outside of the herd. Go eat some grass bitch.

N-need to move to el paso

Kendrick is fucking trash btw and one of the worse major rappers active right now. OP song is trash.

Young Money and Big Sean carry the game on their backs since 2011.

>t. A cuckold

You're simply lying and just making shit up. Trap music is popular. Even mainstream rap music makes references to crime, drugs, killing, shooting, bitches, hoes, money, etc.

Stop fucking lying, retard.

By participating in it, you're only promoting it.
Justify it however you want. You are a cuckold. It's quite simple.

Young money isn't a thing anymore stop pretending you know shit

what's funny is that leftists would still prefer this over country music

>Implying niggers haven't invented modern music.
Dude I'm sorry. Even if it went to absolute shit, they placed the roots for today's music.
Even if it was rather primitive, with primitive instruments, they did it before the whiteys.
1st recording of white Jazz
youtube.com/watch?v=5WojNaU4-kI

After that and the flourishing productions houses like the NAACP AA blues and jazz boomed.
Sydney Bechet
youtube.com/watch?v=t7MT3OvivVM
Thelonious Monk
youtube.com/watch?v=KshrtLXBdl8
And plenty of others.

And that doesn't mean white Americans didn't caught up.
Artie Shaw
youtube.com/watch?v=pCXVxE_YeP4
Herbie Man
youtube.com/watch?v=fE0qBOhVsiM

Kendrick had nothing new to offer after Good kid mad city but whoever made this music video is really good.

plz be bait

omg so dope lit

Kendrick is pretty decent, some of his stuff can be pretty weird.
youtube.com/watch?v=hRK7PVJFbS8

There are better rappers out there lots of Sup Forumsants say these guys are pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=WuxHWc-ZEXw
youtube.com/watch?v=Kd3hxZtHwvw

could say the same about going from buddy holly to lady gaga

I had multiple lefty college bros try to get me to listen to townes van zandt fwiw

2006 called you have to go back

I never saw such ugly skull in my life.Is it even ''human"

Funny seeing all the bongs in here i listen to the radio and every top 10 pop bullshit cancer song is by some half fag Brit trying to sound deep

>We wuz 1st musicians n shit
Oh fuck off moron, this is a well known factoid by now.

wow really they call their company " cartel records " too? the fuck is wrong with these people?

kendrick's voice is so fucking annoying, i enjoy some rap but his fucking voice annoys me to no end

>Kendrick is pretty decent
>There are better rappers out there

Kill yourself cuckold. Stop posting here. You don't belong

This is what rock bottom looks like

Now thats good shit. Proves again that eastern eruopean whites are still masculine compared to their effeminate western counterparts. Rap is not inherently bad, it is after all usually just good rhyming over a nice heavy beat. Even in the 90's american rap was much better than today, now it just sounds like retards slobbering nonsense over a microphone while some weak ass autotuned "beat" plays pitifully in the background.

This

This is music!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zrudlJ9x4WA