WW3 confirmed for happening

WW3 confirmed for happening.

It's over boys. The world's gonna end and you'll never have felt the inside of a woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OpFg5-JxiSk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pls nuke LA

"I'm literally retarded"
-OP

SF*

>The world's gonna end and you'll never have felt the inside of a woman.

Dan "The Younger The Tighter" Schnider

Again? Make up your fucking mind Kim.

Dan "hold her tighter shes a fighter" Schneider

>NK launches a nuke at the US
>we intercept it and strike it down
>retaliate with a nuclear weapon worse than Hiroshima and Nagasaki
>NK threat neutralized, America gets to remind the rest of the world that we'll actually use our nukes
>World peace for 70 more years

What's bad about this?

Dan "Manage the best rape the rest" Schnider

H a p p e n i n g T i m e

Check'd... And, sadly, confirmed.

24.9 million innocent North Koreans will be killed.

And South Korea reclaims the whole country and sells us 100% of their precious minerals, win win

The fact China detects the launch and flight, gets the math wrong, and decides that ICBM lands in Chinese territory, launches everything I have back at the US, we have MAD in 2017

Do not forget the world almost ended before you were born because of an extra large Goose flock

>nuclear fallout hits China and Russia
>NK isn't going to nuke the US, it's gonna nuke Seoul to fuck everyone's shit up

North Korea only exists as it is as it's in such a geographically dodgy location, if it was anywhere else in the world it would have been fucked up years ago.

>Anyone sane and not a LARPer thinks it's a big joke
FTFY

excellent post

And? They're irredeemable at this point anyways with how indoctrinated many of them are.

>lose nork and california in the same day
still not tired of winning

>Trump lets the nuke hit Southern California
>Wipes out 20 million liberals and illegals

Literally 6,202G Chess

>Norks sabre rattling
Spring has arrived.

"hurr durr"
-OP

>warns
Like literally everything relating to NK. Stupid faggot ass fucking shitposters.

WW3 won't be over North Korea now that even the chinks aren't supporting them anymore.

It will actually be a relatively clean war, assuming we let them remain a puppet for China. But one that behaves.
If reunification is the plan it could get messy but not Syria messy.

Checked, God bless you Supreme Gentlemen.

and THAT is how the US got into WW2 ;)

That's not how it would even go. If we fired a nuke, Russian and China would fire nukes. So on and so on. Ever hear of Mutually Assured Destruction?

Besides, if we shot down their nuke we wouldn't launch one of our own, anyway.

We'd let China know before we launch it dumbass, just like we told Russia about the Syrian strike. You obviously don't know how the world works today, grandpa.

They're better off dead than being a burden on the rest of the world...

>what is THAAD

Why are you retards acting like the US doesn't have nuclear missile defense?

What is going on in this image?

>forgetting fall-out
>forgetting Japan and South Korea are in direct line of the fall-out
>Thinking China would even allow South Korea to take claim of the land.

Nah

There is no outcome that doesnt end in A) a Chinese puppet, yet a well behaved one. Or B) SK and China getting chunks of land. China getting all rights and claims to the northern mining lands of NK

And China would let us know that they would retaliate. Same with Russia. You know who created the NK state and supported it for 70 years? China and Russia.

You know who is losing support for the NK state and doesn't really care anymore? China and Russia.

i think we'd probably hash something out before a thermonuclear exchange. nobody's big on this global doom stuff anymore

>Ever hear of Mutually Assured Destruction

Pretty sure that's just a made up thing from a video game, kiddo.

No but I've been inside your dad and that's close enough

>We'd let China know before we launch it dumbass, just like we told Russia about the Syrian strike. You obviously don't know how the world works today, grandpa.

And I dont give a shit what you say. If my own guys say it is coming for us, it is coming for us. At the very very very least, you have just caused 3 of the worlds largest nuclear powers to open their silos, fuel the rockets, and have engineers on the buttons.

Congrats. MAD. We are ALL dead if someone sneazes

S U P R E M E D I G I T S

At this point, it doesn't seem like China gives enough of a fuck about NK to waste its uranium like that. Has putin said anything about this? Does he give much of a shit either?

You know who still cares about US invading their neighbors and setting up bases and causing massive floods of refugees? China and Russia.

Why would China retaliate dumbass? Trump and Xi just had a nice talk at Mar-A-Lago.

China and Russia know that there would be two options, let us nuke NK once or plummet the world into a nuclear holocaust... hmmmm nope you must be right, China and Russia would retaliate for no reason against their own interests. idiot.

>and you'll have never felt the inside of a woman
That projection though.

Russia doesn't give a shit and China only gives a shit as far as it doesn't want to pay refugees gibs, so China would tell us to fire another few nukes at population centers.

Why do you think China moved 150k troops to the border? They arent going to accept a flood like the EU did. It stops at the fence. We arent talking about Greece and Turkey here. We are talking about the country who executes more prisoners than the rest of the world, combined, by July. China will gun those refugees down like a stampede of buffalo headed at a gatling gun

Hey dumbass, the reason we have ICBM interceptors for use against rogue nations is so we DON'T have Mutually Assured Destruction.

still better than their current situation

the death toll rises

Magnificent

Why would the US waste a fucking nuke on the inbred and malnourished NK "military"? This is gonna be Gulf Storm levels of easy. The only sad part will be watching Seoul burn from the initial artillery bombardment when hostilities start.

I'm fine with either outcome.

Plus I like the idea of dead commies.

>North Korea warns of nuclear strike

They've been doing this daily for well over a decade.

We'll see. China is not going to let an anti-Chinese cuck like Trump just march into Pyongyang. And Trump is too arrogant to stop before it's too late. We have the worst possible leader for this situation.

Putin is concerned with Syria and Iran he doesn't give a fuck about NK.

Cucks are pro China you fucking idiot

Dan "wipe away those tears it's for your career" Shnieder

They say that every fucking week

to flex our big american cock

They wont "let" him? Do you not realize how infinitely more powerful the US military is vs China's? This isn't a negotiation between equals, the only thing China gets to decide here is if they cooperate or how hard they get fucked.

Trump is the absolute best leader for this situation, because the other countries know he'll actually do shit and isn't a pussy. Would you rather have Obongo?

There was BLM protest where all these retards would lay on the ground like Michael Brown laid on the street after he was shot or whatever. Pretty white lady just wants to shop.

Good. As with everything else. Men did it better anyways

What part of dumbfuckistan are you from?

1) We won't use nukes on NK

2) If, and I do mean "if" one of their raggedy assed "ICBMs" managed to burn for more than a minute before exploding, we would intercept it.

3) Russia and China knows where our interceptors are because not only have we told them, we have told the entire fucking world. Just Google it if you don't believe me.

4) China will invade NK from the North to act as a buffer between the U.S. and SK.

5) NK will initially fuck up SK. Then, we turn NK into the biggest cratered landscape on earth. We will use air power -
bombers and fighters, naval power, tanks, artillery, and finally roll some infantry across until we are sitting in a field kitchen having dim sum with the Chinese.

Wonderful

Dan "You've got to blow if you want the show" Schneider

Russia enjoys the slave labor from Norks.

Boipucci is better anyway, y'all aren't missing much.

Oh look N.K is threatening US again...
Noone cares just empty threats

They didn't move 150k troops to the border. Literally one paper said that and it was the Daily fucking Mail. US and China both said it didn't happen and no one from there reported it.

>We can stop China by ourselves
Nice meme. China beat us in the Korean war. They have 6x our population in a zerg army right on the border.

>TRUMP WOULDNT START WW3

Yeah easy to say when its not you they are threatening.
I hope Trump squashes these mother fuckers into dust for running their mouth all the time.

Yeah Daily mail is garbage sage all threads using them as source

>WW3 confirmed for happening.

>
>
>>The world's gonna end and you'll never have felt the inside of a woman.
>
>Boipucci is better anyway, y'all aren't missing much.

Kys. Now.

source that said it didn't happen?

I'm convinced you're a chink cuck living in America. If you think China could beat us in anything other than a dog eating contest you're delusional. We're negotiating from a position of far higher power than China, you don't seem to get that.

It's not even debatable.

I bet you think women give good blowjobs too

LOL

Wrong

NK sending nukes at the US is probably the only way we are going to get to see asians get nuked and live to tell about it in our lifetimes. The Greatest Generation got to see this, and I hope we do too.

S U P R E M E
U
P
R
E
M
E

In the only engagement between China and the US, China won. And they were far weaker then. USA is weaker now and under the leadership of morons. This is like the moment Hitler decided to invade Russia.

guys i'm scared literally just saw about 836 USA tanks pass by my street heading to NK

IT'S HAPPENING

NUKES IN 5 MINUTES, I'M ALREADY DEAD

>fighting a land war in Asia

I mean it cost me two years of happiness, most of my friends, caused a war between me and my parents when I was 18, but at least I got laid.

Check'd

this

>italy

prove it

That's not true
It was like a public prank video hey got a ton of people to team up and like play dead or some shit
The girl is a candid reaction

North Korean missiles can only reach west coast California

Shit source or not; even if China DID move 150k troops to the border, of course they would deny it. If the US is colluding with China, of course they would deny it too. Admitting to it is like saying "HEY NORTH KOREA! WE ARE PREPARING FOR A MASS SCALE INVASION! PLEASE JUST SIT TIGHT A FEW DAYS WHILE WE PREPARE!" You also don't want the world to know of mass movements of military personnel EVER. Let alone while you are planning something. That's just dumb.

Not saying it IS happening. But if it was, of course they would deny it. Use your head.

>third world war

I've had it with this fucking meme.

ITS A GODDAMN SHITHOLE COUNTRY THAT CAN'T EVEN DEVELOP ICBMS, CHINA AND RUSSIA ALREADY FUCKING HATE KIM, WHY THE FUCK WOULD THIS BE A WORLD WAR YOU STUPID FUCKING FUCK?

WHEN THE FUCK WAS NORTH KOREA CONSIDERED AS POWERFUL AS THE SOVIET UNION IN 1980?

ENOUGH OF YOUR MEME

ENOUGH

If your going to die, die happy.

>Trump lets the nuke hit California
>Wipes out 20 million LIberals and Illegals

>lose Jew Nork and California in the same day
>still not tired of winning

youtube.com/watch?v=OpFg5-JxiSk

>China won

Beautiful

North Korea is always saying they will do shit. They never do though.

NK says they will do shit "if" US does something. US never did anything before until now. So this will be the first time the "if" comes into play. Thanks Trump.