When a newfag thinks obvious shitposting is "shilling"

>when a newfag thinks obvious shitposting is "shilling"

Go away shill, stop making slide threads.

>when a newfag makes a post talking about newfags to hide the fact that he's a newfag

inb4 "when a newfag makes a reply to a post made by a newfag talking about newfags to hide the fact he's a newfag, to hide the fact he's also a newfag

>when the shill thinkgs he is shitposting

>when a newfag makes a reply to a post made by a newfag talking about newfags to hide the fact he's a newfag, to hide the fact he's also a newfag

A shilling for a shilling.

>WHEN A NEWFAG MAKES A POST SATIRIZING NEWFAGS MAKING POSTS ABOUT NEWFAGS CALLING OUT SHILLS WHO ARE REALLY JUST SHITPOSTERS BEING NEWFAGS

Spongebob thread?

SHILL

that's all the spongebob memes i have i think

oh come on...

i gotcha atleast alittle
>sage this shit thread

Photoshop the origional to have pepsi

ITT: Newfags

that's every thread on Sup Forums pretty much these days

>DRUMPFFFFBRAT D'BRUMPFF BTFO because he likes the color blue
>Wow, fuck off shareblue, 0.05$ has been deposited into your account
>Daily reminder we are being raided@

That makes no sense. No girl has ever asked a guy to eat her ass.

I think shareblue just retardposts here to ruin it

newfag replies to newfag replies to newfag replies to newfag's reply

Wouldn't the intention of shareblue (I still don't know what this is, the new CTR?) to be subvert rather than obvious shitposting?

What's your point?

I came across that post and it was so fucking bad I had to believe it was some ironic shitposting.

Go back to plebit shill

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

When did you have to start posting to no longer be considered a newfag?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

It's just an argument people use to claim that new people are incapable of reasoning.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>when youve been here since /new/ and old/b/ and newfag calls you a shill and shareblue since you don't support his God Emprah decisions.

I worked for Wal*Mart(tm). It's pretty hard to tell who's shitposting and who is a massive fucking retard

[spoiler]me[/spoiler]

Heh good one.

Oh shit guys we're being raided. These raiders seem to have an inside knowledge on board culture and running jokes. These guys are pros.

Hahaha serves him right

>when an autist thinks obvious shitposting is "shilling"
ftfy