Be Honest

Be honest: would you be anti-immigration if instead of a muslim immigration flood with 90% being men it would be a korean immigration flood with 90% being women?

No

I'm not anti-immigrant, but I would be if immigration was as you suggest

Nah that would be fine

The problem is that those Muslim immigrants, according to many surveys even conducted of immigrants living in the West right now, want to adopt Sharia law. They also sympathize with ISIS. They also will vote for Democrats by a 90% margin.

Korean women would just adapt to the local culture.

Skilled immigrants are perfectly acceptable, especially if we can strike a trade and deport some of our degenerates.

It would be an added bonus if those immigrants happened to be tasty koreans.

If they came here expecting to live off the state they can fuck off.

how the fuck would that make it any better?
no

yes.

This.

Muslims are low IQ, shitskin, and have an ideology of death.

Koreans are high IQ, beautiful, and have a strong work-ethic and high family values.

Why is this even a question?

Obviously this. Sand niggers also smell worse then jungle niggers

I actually hate gooks.

>realize Japan is overpopulated
>not falling for "import 3rd world to Japan" meme
>there are ways to alleviate that

Does anybody want to start Japanese old people homes in America? When the obachans come, so do their granddaughters to visit.

The key point is women. Male immigration destroys nations, womb immigration is fine

Really?
That look of, "I just got hit in the face with a frying pan".
>Fuck No!

>Why is this even a question?
Muh white genes.

It already is you stupid fat semi-mongloid norsenigger.

They slut around and spread herpes and have their disgusting half-breed children. Koreans are barely above niggers

No.
Women are already the majority sex.
A flood of 90% Korean women would force white girls to step the fuck off their high horses, and make the sexual competitive game far more cut-throat.
Any white that settle with a Korean would just leave the dating pool more open for the rest of us.

On top of that, Koreans are educated, don't pump out dozens of kids, and are not an extraordinarily large population. They couldn't demographically displace whites in the West even if they sent all their people.

>semi-mongloid norsenigger.
Fucking Hong Kong with the knockout bantz right out of the starting gate

Yes. Korean women have disgusting personalities. You also get tired of fucking them real fast

Not as much.

Explain.

No.

Korean women are very irrational.

Source: Have Korean girlfriend.

>No.
>
>Korean women are very irrational.
>
>
>Source: Have Korean girlfriend.
I mean yes I didnt read it properly fuck

Don't carr me fat prease.

no

gib kimchi puss puss

If all the women were coming to suck my dick, I suppose.

Yes because the average Korean woman is a disgusting pan face.

Don't they friggin love plastic surgery doe?

Someone who's had a korean girlfriend tell me what they were like

I hate S. Koreans and their culture, mostly

Unhappy cunts, rude, and uncivilized

Isn't feminism in south korea like super crazy? Like abort all male babies crazy?

If America were under invasion by an Anri Okita clone army, I think we'd be 100% asian in two generations. How can white girls compete?

No immigration flood is good.

If it is 90% women, they should be carefully vetted and selected in terms of hotness.

From my experience, she had a great sense of humor and would joke about race and her own alot. We berly fought and was always appreciative and kinda clingy with me at most times. When she had trouble she would always rely on her bf (which is me) and solve the problems together.
It is pretty nice until she gets angry/jealous/sad when things get real but that's ok because that is any part of a relationship

>Korean women would just adapt to the local culture.
Then why is there a Chinatown/Koreatown/Japantown in every major city?

I live in a very Asian neighborhood and most of them seem like they have no interest in assimilating. Even the second generation Asians stick together, regardless of race.

For instance, there's a Taiwanese bubble tea shop near my house where all the Asian teenagers hang out, regardless of the fact that most of them are not Taiwanese. They feel closer to another Asian culture than they do American culture, to which they supposedly belong.

i like this man's thinking

No. Because all nonwhites are a threat to Western civilization. All of them. I don't millions of Asians playing the knockout game with my country.

>Koreans are beautiful and not skitskinned

Your airbrushed and photoshopped models, sure. But Koreans are PoC and act like it.

>East Asians don't also vote democrat like the shitskins they are

Oh honey....

watch how quickly women turn right wing in that situation

>wanting millions of new slimy subversive disloyal shitskins in my country

No thank you. Already got enough niggers.

most of the koreans i have met are evangelical christians and side with white conservatives on most issues. where do you live, california?

No. Are you insane? Have you heard what Korean women are up to these days? My God it's the same gun in our mouth but with a different bullet.

Did you run a methodical scientific survey?

Well, they're not suicide bombing, so no, it's not a problem. Plus the integrate and add to the culture and not subtract from it.

Agreed, they have a very hard time adapting to the country they move into to. But at least they aren't violent savages with a misplaced sense of selfimportance

muh civic nationalism

Most (if not all) Korean girls feel entitled as fuck. You see all of them wear tons of makeup and fangirl over celebrities, and they always have a bitch personality, and they wont shut the fuck up.

And yes, feminism is crazy in Korea, but not as bad as you think. They recently impeached their hyper feminist cultist president.

I feel like I can say this since I'm a Korean too, born and raised here but surrounded by Koreans in every part of my life.

You're missing the point. That is American culture. But Muslims have zero interest in maintaining neighbors. They want to forcibly convert them.

Asians might live shoulder-to-shoulder impolitely but they understand that's America. Muslims will unabashedly migrate then change the law to prevent non-Muslims from migrating. They do not care for the American way.

>women are very irrational.

FTFY

>Then why is there a Chinatown/Koreatown/Japantown in every major city?

The young ones can adapt to the local culture, just the old people who can't speak English. So they flock to their kind in the community such as churches. Maybe you can't understand, but if you can't speak Japanese but moved to Japan for work, you would probably seek comfort by looking for other English speaking people.

I dont have to worry about tiny asian girls being detonators so no worries.

this. Asians don't commit terrorist attacks in the U.S, all they do is steal all the scholarships. I bet there are more Asians in America have the highest academic achievement compared to any other POC.

This
I dont have a preference on the ethnicity my gf has to be, not black of course, but if i saw a mass immigration of kqts coming to my city
You know ill be there

korean women are walking plastic surgeries

and mexico isnt with ur nasty big silicone titties and ass women?

this

>I'll be there
You might not want to be user.

Is that a hafu?

absolutely

Jesus christ

So let me get this straight... dirty inbred half brained rapist exploding sand camel cavalry VS. high IQ hard working low time preference individuals who integrate.

Meanwhile the only "integration" the muzzies are doing is dis-integration as they explosion of peace into shrapnel of peace... fuck off.

will they integrate and work? if so, then I won't mind
though I wouldn't want more than we already took in anyway

but I want tall kids

Koreans are actually getting on the Milk trend and are slowly getting taller than the majority of other Asian countries.

10% loyal exotic patrician muslim waifus>>>% slant-eyed garlic stinky superficial plastic whores

t. pure ethnic korean male

nice proxy
ur prolly desperate for great beautiful women because the place you actually live is a shithole?

Koreans height on average is taller than most east and south east asian countries
just google it

immigration without integration is invasion.

I would welcome them with open arms

norks and gooks arent retarded so the women will become lonely app devs or something in their later lives

I would rail so much korean ass there would be a national colon explosion crisis

Then I would settle with a huwhite woman and have huwhite babies

The Korean women would marry beta white guys and would withhold sex and nag them to earn more money for a bigger house and piano lessons for their kids.

It would overall increase Median income, but the men would get ulcers and die in their 50s.

This. Koreans are the most liberal group of Asians in America, and Korean women are the second most liberal group period, behind black women.

Korean women are the ugliest on earth you koreaboo retard.

no you fuckin mongol

Who's anti immigration? Pro immigration here as long as proper vetting and legal channels followed. . On a separate note: who the fuck would trade beautiful women for stinky hairy dudes.

no one would because korean women don't exactly have an aggressive culture

white women who love korea > korean women

Yeah probably.

I would be anti-immigration indeed.

White women are products of feminism. Korean women are actually fucking women, not non-binary whales.

Not anti-immigration personally, but Korean women are beautiful, sophisticated, and much better than white women. Please.

If it's a temporary refugee situation, no. Immigration? Whites only.

t. yellow fever fag who got his heart broken by a white girl

Jellybean's acne is horrid.

it's basically what's stopping her from turning into a full-time model or slut
makes her cuter tbqh

The whole reason we're anti-immigration,
you fuck,
is because it's uncivilized islamic savages coming in the droves. Bringing their rape-y culture ways and ideas with them.
Aswell as their flawed oppressive religion.

>americans
>white

you should visit sometime

That could be heavily influenced by where the majority of Asian immigrants live, there weren't many people in CA voting Trump period (even white).

Away from the coasts there are a lot of conservative asians

There should never be a flood of immigration to replace any country's native population.

Delete this Roastie slut

no

me want fuck please

>Roastie
she's a race mixer but not with blacks