Giant fossilized remains in Antarctica

Has anyone else found any obvious fossilized remains of giant creatures in Antarctica?

So far I know of two by the Inexpressible Island, Ross Sea.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/71-million-year-old-dinosaur-era-fossils-unearthed-in-antarctica/
youtu.be/EXK3h5LBlMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are the GPS coordinates. Post screen shots.

74°48'19.08"S
162°43'24.85"E

Zoom out, its approximately 15 mi long

>74°48'19.08"S
>162°43'24.85"E

Where is it?

>74°48'19.08"S
>162°43'24.85"E
Its fucking ice covered lake

Post proof or gtfo

fuggin levaithans n sheit

>fuggin levaithans n sheit

where?

in antarctica

WHAT does it all meaaaann user?

Posting in epic bread.

Zooming in on mid body where it's easier to see the multiple protrusions on both sides that appear to be legs.

Giant millipede or centipede, whatever best applies.

do you have any proof that this is an actual fossilized remain and not an ice pattern

Nigger that's ice

The idea is cool as fuck but those aren't fossils, it's just ice and rock that was sculpted in that way due to wind erosion.

I would like it more if it was a giant snake like skeleton though.

Wow its fucking nothing at all

checkmate atheists

>That eye at the top

This thread is a special level of retardation

Ok, so what the hell are these?

They appear on both sides of the main body and are symmetrical.

that's clearly fossilized remains. i am shocked this isn't world wide news

Lol ice or a giant centipede the size of a large hill that eats......ice?

that's from water flow you sperg

I am genuinely interested about what is beneath the ice but you're fucking stupid if you think that's a fossil

How would it make any sense for such a creature to exist? That's too fucking big to evolve like that on earth.

Damn, makes me wanna use again.

I have a degenerate demon that requires constant talking down.

those are just hills...i really wish it was a sea monster...but i just dont think so user

Big centipede cums

Why is muh fossil melting?

>Rib form
>Must be ribs

Here we have a product of common core...

Not in antarctica per se

They appear to be depressions in some instances.

Also what kind of hills are water flows result in that sort of shape?

kinds that happen in giant frozen tundras. Super frozen ice giant hunks...pretty basic...not to mention that pic is VERY high up, it would look normal on google street view.

just found another fossilized remain OP
this one was fossilized in the sand.
can't find any news articles about it, I smell a cover up

I think you're on to something

The kind where it's -60 degrees and the wind is blowing over 100mph

I haven't researched enough to pinpoint the time range

Probably pre Mezoic and even earlier. The atmosphere would have been drastically different compared to today.

ITT: Babby reads Lovecraft for the first time

>a snow drift

>Probably pre Mezoic and even earlier.

they're freaking out over fucking snow drifts

Looks like ice

You're forgetting to highlight how the tendrils appear to "fold over" on each other. Would water flow or snow drift behave like this? It seems to make sense that the tendril would have to physically exist to fossilize in such a manner.

yea you're retarded

Find me another shot of Antarctica where this is produced by winds.

lol retard shills, how much are you getting paid for this?

looks like a mountainous region covered in ice...those tendrils are just rock formation tops.

>the guy telling us about leviathans in the ice has the audacity to call me the retard
Top fucking kek m8. Don't forget to take your antipsychotics

You realize there was no Antarctica pre Mesozoic right?

I initially thought it was just ice too. I'm not 100% sold on this whole thing but I found it interesting that there are no other formations like these identified yet.

It could all be bullshit but it's interesting to ponder- see for what I think is the strongest point for consideration.

Anything you say that proves this wrong is just another shill lie

fucking top quality banter

I'm just saying I don't think what OP claims is the largest millipede or centipede to ever exist lived on a continent that didn't exist at the time.

Dinosaurs, lots of them.
cbsnews.com/news/71-million-year-old-dinosaur-era-fossils-unearthed-in-antarctica/

yeah, turns out they're called dinosaurs.

>what is continental drift for $1000?

wow, the stupid intensifies

>pay no attention to the scale at the bottom

>I have never seen severe snow drifts.
>It is more likely that giant monsters exist than icy columns in the artic.
>Giant fossils have been able to be seen from space for decades, yet nobody has gone to find them and become the most famous paleontologist ever.

Die please.

So, by that logic it was underwater and it was a giant fish creature that fossilized and rose up due to tectonic action? there should be more

Thank you very much for pointing that out.

wow compelling evidence OP, I think there was a race of giant monsters living in Antartica before the nukes dropped and the radiation killed them all. Ignore the shills trying to hide the truth, they do it with race realism as well.

Bump for interest

youtu.be/EXK3h5LBlMs

thread theme

might wanna try /x/ op

I can't believe this thread is still going, but the blood type thread got pruned.

Palm trees previously 'grew on Antarctica' - BBC News

ban leafs

this thread could be considered related to politics- maybe it's why the politicians are visiting places like Antarctica and Iceland?

tekeli-li

>tfw Lovecraft was /ourguy/

It genuinely frightens me how many people people on pol now scream shill instead of considering maybe, just maybe, they aren't right about something.

Could you be any more up your own asshole? You're calling people shills for saying that there are more likely icy hills than giant monsters in the Artic.

For fucks sake, if OP can find it then why hasn't somebody gone there and made one of the biggest natural discoveries of all time?

It's not "muh conspiracy" before you start that shit. Giant squids and dinosaurs are well known and MAKE PEOPLE MONEY AND GAIN INFLUENCE WHEN THEY ARE DISCOVERED. THE MAIN POINT OF ALMOST EVERY CONSPIRACY EVER.

Scientist Probes Fossil Oddity: Giant Redwoods Near North Pole - ScienceDaily

in all seriousness tho im p sure "antartica" doesnt even exist and this is all cgi

think about it. have you ever visited "antarctica" ? no you havent. because it doesnt exist. a giant mass of ice the size of a fucking continent just floating out there? ludicrous. it's basically a imginary boogeyman for global warmheads to cry is melting.

explain

disinfo agent pls go

he cant

so when can I have a pet 10km long megacentipede then

The wind changing fucking director...

not a centipede...the chitin would have 2 feet per segment

This thing doesn't want to show itself, it wants to hide inside an imitation. It'll fight if it has to, but it's vulnerable out in the open. If it takes us over, then it has no more enemies, nobody left to kill it. And then it's won.

wind

Its undersea beast sleeper cells that are allied with kim jong un. They will awaken, causing great floods and destruction on nork enemies. One of them flies and is filled with cryogenically frozen superhuman bomb proof norks that will parachute across the US. Nk will win, screen cap this.

Pic related its a nork narwahl tanking an imperialist ship.

also explain why there arent any other formations to be found similar to these on earth? fashioned in such a way it looks like some kind of massive fossilized centipede had collapsed there

damn... i am sleepy right now...

__:

CODE BORTO
CODE BORTO

p[...ASK:____________] DEFER://C:LOCAL_USER_ROOT]
_
[+TASK FORCE]

when you invent time travel machine

Stop casting

not an argument

See

p fucking exact

You're serious, aren't you?

Yeah, I found like a 200 foot tall elephant/elder god/ancient terror hybrid on my last expedition. Shit was ridiculous - my whole party was just chilling inside one of its tusk/demon-energy cannons for the duration. Obama confiscated that shit right quick, however, so I can't prove it.

not an argument

Wind you dipshit. Holy fuck I only live in New England and I see weird shit like that in any blizzard with enough wind and water going around. You can basically see where the wind had to be blowing for it to fold over like that.

Goddamn this thread sucks. Go outside in the snow once in a while or at least question what would be the point in hiding something like this before you scream "shill" and make everyone on this board look braindead with your giant monsters discussion.

Legitimately dumber than flat Earth theory. At least it's understandable for the average person to not be able to say "well why does orbit work then?" You fucks are actually baffled at the water cycle and strong breeze.

Fuck you, I did.