Does anyone know when the aircraft carriers are supposed to arrive at the Korean Peninsula? Or if they already have...

Does anyone know when the aircraft carriers are supposed to arrive at the Korean Peninsula? Or if they already have? I haven't been able to find any information on it

Yes when

who wants to know?

there are a few news articles state it will take them a week to get there. so still a few days before they arrive.

They are arriving tomorrow morning.

Ok Kim nice leaf proxy

do you want the GPS coordinates as well?

Fuck that war is boring IRL

Within a week. They're slow as fuck. Kim will probably launch a nuke at the fleet and we'll have a comfy habening.

Just want to sleep tight knowing them good ol boys are anchored and ready to respond to anything

CAG1 is a part of the green fleet, so they only travel approximately 7 knots per hour. They left Singapore a few days ago. So it'll be some time before they begin operating in the 5th fleet AoR.

>I haven't been able to find any information on it

No shit, sherlock.

24th. If somethings starts they can speed up and get there quicker.

I haven't even found anything on Sup Forums, who was able to figure out where HWNDU kept putting his flags based off of little more than a picture of the sky, so I don't think it's out of the question to think someone out there knows the trajectory and arival time of a fucking Navy fleet

Unlike Canada, we don't call our shots.

Keep it up and we'll send our advanced fleet of rowboats and boy scouts to your doorstep johnny johnny American boy

1. They should be there in time for the 15th on Kimmy-go-Crazy day

2.This air travel distance is equal to 1,629 miles. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between South Korea and Philippines is 2,621 km= 1,629 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from South Korea to Philippines, It takes 2.91 hours to arrive.

Instead of the gas turbines or diesel-electric systems used for propulsion on many modern warships, the carriers use two A4W pressurized water reactors which drive four propeller shafts and can produce a maximum speed of over 30 knots (56 km/h) and maximum power of around 260,000 shp (190 MW).

with 3 days at 24 hours a day they'd have to be pulling 22.625 KPH (knots, not km) to make it there in said 3 days, as the bird flies. North Korea is further than South Korea, obviously, plus there's time involved in where the ships were. The Philippines are a long vertical island chain. It would take longer for them to shove off from port, an entire day is scheduled for suck a maneuver by the books to get an air craft carrier out of dock into open sea. If they were off the southern horn of the Philippines they'd also be much further away and have further to steam.

3. These things are classified mate, they aren't going to give anyone in the public sphere an exact idea of whats going on at probably any time, until it's already happened.

should be arriving by the 24th
We will start the campaign prior to this date if things progress

why are they sailing so slow?
I don't want to live a few more weeks waiting for them.

We can't tell you, Kim johng ill. They will be there five minutes after they get there.

So what would be the scenario if the "war" starts before the fleet arrives? Fighter jets taking off from surrounding countries where the US has bases and the current ground force in SK being utilized?