Hey, Sup Forums. I have never smoked weed in my life. what does that say about me? am i a faggot loser?

hey, Sup Forums. I have never smoked weed in my life. what does that say about me? am i a faggot loser?

no, it means youre above jewish tricks and peer pressure. A man of success

No. It means that you're not a degenerate.

Says you think a plant will end your life.

Maybe it would.

Not at all. Its not a big deal if you do or dont. Safer to never start it can really derail your life if you let it.

It's degenerate.

Well, you're less degenerate but at the same time you probably have like, no friends. At the least, if you have friends they're probably all weird

Quite the opposite.

Maybe your the leaf who can save canada who knows?

But keep on the right track bud and avoid degenerates and youll do fine

are you high? I didn't say that at all

Everytime i said i never smoked weed (not even tried) im always the only one in the room

fucking jews man

Weed is in tit milk. Everybody is a fag. Hence WWIII. Dicks dont stay inside pants too good

try it and find out...

fake edit: wow 100% of replies so far are by utter faggots/bots! hooray Sup Forums 2017

Do it faggot. I still remember smoking northern lights back in '93.

>am i a faggot loser?

But you did, you don't even realize that your subconscious did it.

Tbh I'm friends with a lot of people who are super big on drugs and drug culture. I just dont have time for it

>t.degenerate junkie

rare flag, saved thanks

ganja is a panacaea

but my instincts tell me you are lying about never doing it if your CAN flag is genuine...

It means you had no friends in highschool

Hi rob ford

yup same. lowkey makes me really uncomfortable. I can feel people judging me. they're usually fucked on xanex or molly though. so whatvevr

don't touch dealer shit, grow an auto if you're insanely fucking lazy as it will be 1000% better than any street/dispensary ganj you cld get

nah I promise dude. Up until I was like 16 I avoided smoking it everytime i was offered because 1. I just didn't want to 2. I was a real innocent kid and I always thought about what my parents would think of me. Thinking on it now im sure they wouldn't have given too much of a shit because i would have just been a kid growing up and trying new things. but ive gottent his far so i kinda figured why even start now. i dunno. I feel like im not making much sense at this point

Live to be who you think you should be.

Your head is in the right place, even if it was spurred there by anxiety.

thanks my man. This is my first time posting on pol.

you guys are really nice

Understand that people are ALWAYS going to label and judge you.

No matter what you do, no matter what side you are on, etc.

It's what people do.

So in the end, fuck em'.

well if you're curious I suppose give it a go becausde it's non-toxic but make sure yuou get pure stuff that hasn'tr beren sprayed or fucked with by arabs don't know what it's like in your country/"dispenseries".

seriously, grow an auto to completion in your back garden or something, you'll realise how innocent of a medicine it is and then get insanely angry about how shit is run these days.

can't even legalise the fucker now due to the criminal gangs - imagine if it was legal? these fuckers would set up shops/dispensaries (hmmmm) and it would all be "legal" and enabling criminal scum.

it's a fucking shame a simple plant that built the british empires sails and gave Queen Victoria her period cramp medication has been lumped in with hard drugs because now it's virtually impossible to simply let it be thanks to the massive criminal gangs etc that would be legitimised by legalisation.

fukken ghey catch 22

Morons who are afraid of smoking, or autist burnouts. Try it if you want, do it with friends though. You'll know if it's your first high, the shit will be fun as fuck but kind of scary too. Music and food are a must, you'll be blown away at how much shit food can taste so good and what you didn't hear in your favorite songs.

If you're not gonna try it then life goes on. People who take a moral stance on this issue are wasting their time. There are many more factors for the rise in degeneracy. For starters Internet and television have fucked up our brains and our society.

I'd give up TV easy but the internet is the last bastion of hope for humanity so gotta let the chips fall where they may.

also bear in mind that the paras (paranoia) are real and they WILL get you at some point if you get into smoking it.

if you are of strong/intermediate mind you can easily work through these things and plenty of retards can smoke-up non-stop so remember that you are in a mild altered state of mind when you blaze it and it can make you freak out.

but similarly you can work through that crap and keep smoking, it makes you stronger if you let it because you realise you were being a n00b

yeah boi

This guy knows what's up. The more bad memories you have. And the more analytical you are can really fuck you up in particular especially on a sativa. But they're just delusions. If you're in that state you just have to tell yourself, "I am strong and this is nothing." Or watch something really funny.

Give it a shot but start slow, smoke a bowl with some buds and watch a good movie or listen to music you like. If you like it try a little more, if you don't that's cool. From experience, it can be crazy if you accidentally get way too stoned before you get a feeling of what being high is "supposed" to feel like. Also I would recommend going for something with more of a body high before getting into some of the more mindfuck strains out there

in my counry if you buy off a dealer/tyke on a bike you never know what the fuck you're getting and, lest we forget the gritweed epidemic of 2006+, it's most likely been adulterated.

i don't know what it's like in your country but trying to get decent ganj in the UK that hasn't been imported by tumbling/BHO waste niggers is virtually impossible unless you know hobby growers.

don't get me started on slate or rocky (aka "hash" lmao), that is basically plastic bags and boot polish. I fucking hate the welsh for being the main producers of this shite and for having such lovely singing voices. bastards