What's to be done with The Traitor Donald Trump?

What's to be done with The Traitor Donald Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12648893
twitter.com/AnonBabble

strawpoll.me/12648893

7 years 10 months to go shill

FPBP

FUCK OFF SHILL NIGGER FAGGOT

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

omg i can't stop laughing, i'm actually getting delirious from oxygen deprivation

What you wanted to do to Hillary.

Hang then burn at the stake,

>What's to be done with The Traitor Donald Trump?
Take that crazy bitch out before he takes out the whole world.

slice him to the penis

meme him to heck

you knew.

you took that chance.

AGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGESAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

Ice age 2?

LOCK HIM UP.

>SEETHING

Wait till the FBI has probable cause, indict him, arrest him, try him, convict him, JAIL HIS ASS FOR TREASON

>Wait till the FBI has probable cause
Well, he can just send some submarines and NUKE the FBI!!! I mean, that retard's the president, and that's what presidents do, right - solve every problem with nuclear arms?

Not Trump why did he betray us? The Jews are everywhere.

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who TRULY BELIEVE in their heart of hearts that DONALD J TRUMP, the fucking billionaire real estate tycoon who even penned his own Machiavellian manifesto, is actually being led by the nose by none other than HIS OWN SNIVELING LITTLE JEWISH SON IN LAW
>they actually believe that a man of his stature, who has gotten everything he has by being an independent thinker, by out-maneuvering other competitors through the use of unconventional means of leveraging, would allow his fuckin SON IN LAW! (lol) THE GUY FUCKING HIS DAUGHTER (think about it) to tell him what to do
>they think he has a huge ego, but for some reason this ego does not apply when it comes to a person who is LITERALLY the MOST NATURALLY BELOW-HIM ON THE MASCULINE HIERARCHY PERSON ON EARTH

I don't think you understand. If Trump was truly manipulated into being controlled by his own son in law, and there was no way for him to get out of it? He would literally fucking kill himself. There is absolutely not a single thing on earth that could possibly be worse than being told what to do by your son in law.

AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED on going into the fact that this son in law also happens to be the son of another real estate tycoon in New York! So not only do these people on Sup Forums think that Trump is being led by his son in law (seriously there is not a single man on earth who would allow this to happen) but that he is being led by his son in law who is from another real estate family

Do you guys get how retarded that narrative is? I don't think you do.

I get that most on Sup Forums are simply social retards. But come on guys. Fucking get a grip. The guy flung some missiles at some abandoned airport. WORLD WAR 3!! lol

FUCK you are all a bunch of cowardly, traitorous, good goyim who become turncoats at the slightest hint of your leader not being 100% direct on his intentions (which is, by the way, a thing with leaders. They tend to have more intel than you)

because he is weak and craves the admiration and adulation not from us but from (((them))).

>This guy is so autistic he believes Trump will be elected again, or that Republicans will see the White House ever again for the next 20 years

You're really not that smart, are you? Trump is an embarrassment to this country and every thing it stands for. It makes me sad that you are statistically going to reproduce and spread your autism.

30 PERCENT APPROVAL RATING
P
E
R
C
E
N
T

>thinking he can predict the election 4 years out when he couldn't predict one 4 hours out
shiggy

Donald "The Tomahawk" Trump is fine in my book

Even if he is being manipulated...
What difference does it make?
He has failed us. Over 1 ISIS propaganda piece making his daughter cry. That's all it took to cave to the fucking globalists?

WEW
E
W

This made my day thanks.

Let's make him go to ISIS camp, now that they are all friendly with each other.

>Trump why did he betray us?
He's going to be the best kike puppet president we've ever seen, ensuring all his kike loving children and pure kike grandchildren will be looked after for the rest of their lives.

>Irony intensifies

Former Trump voter hear, and while I supported him 100% up until Syria, we shouldn't have given (((Jared))) the missile codes.

GET THIS HATESPEECH OFF N OUR CAMPUS GET THIS HATESPEECH OFF N OUR CAMPUS GET THIS HATESPEECH OFF N OUR CAMPUS GET THIS HATESPEECH OFF N OUR CAMPUS GET THIS HATESPEECH OFF N OUR CAMPUSGET THIS HATESPEECH OFF N OUR CAMPUS GET THIS HATESPEECH OFF N OUR CAMPUSGET THIS HATESPEECH OFF N OUR CAMPUS GET THIS HATESPEECH OFF N OUR CAMPUS GET THIS HATESPEECH OFF N OUR CAMPUS GET THIS HATESPEECH OFF N OUR CAMPUS

I miss Doland (no more foreign war) Trump.