be United States of Burgerland

> be United States of Burgerland
> exist for 250 years
> no culture to speak of except mass shootings, incessant tipping and ultra-patriotism
> population identifies itself by ancestral roots instead
> celebrate St. Paddy's despite being 1 molecule Irish, eat cannolis because fat fuck and 4 molecules Italian
> mfw Burgers reading this realize they are mushed together real-life copypasta

Pol is not one amorphous thing. It is a huge group of extremely varied individuals.

sage

>be dutch femboy
>create pointless thread
>get saged

I love pasta, why does it have to be copied?

>be europe
>centuries of culture
>submit to islam

>he doesn't tip his school shooter

>us has no culture
>posts on American imageboard while watching American TV, listening to American music, and eating American food

did you read the the thread you dumb nigger? you just proved his point by being a dumb fucking burger with 0 reading comprehension.

'we have' instead of 'us has', my man

>What was the wild west
We had completely different cultures in the noth and the south too, and there's still a lot of local culture today, but the US is so big it's hard to notice and people like the generalize America as one big thing instead of collection of different communities

Also it's harder to notice culture when every European wanted to be America and threw away their own culture.

>Mass shootings

>be Europe
>have centuries of strong nationalistic culture
>form European Union of Cuckolds
>give it all away so you don't need passports
>also niggers and mudshits

At least we have the freedom to massacre each other.

US not "us" you fucking Moroccan piece of shit.

>what is a culture revolving around patriotism, apple pie, baseball and freedom to own a gun
>mfw yurops will cling to muh schnitzel and muh siesta as """culture""" while islam destroys the very fabric of society

>be mainland europe
>speak in the language of a tiny island nation and a landmass that's literally oceans apart

Who's really being cucked here?

>English
Hmm.. where would this language originate from. Perhaps..

>Patriotism
>A bad thing

Mother fucker I'm 22% Irish, fuck St Patrick's Day and fuck Catholicism. I'm 46% Scandi. and can track my ancestors movements. So as your relative I say....
get your puss white ass outside and clean my fucking mother land of the god forsaken Muslims that you are letting steal and rape our women and threaten our history and culture.

Ragnar and Leif did not send Me here just so the rest if you pussies could sleep and allow the hoard to take our world. Fuck, how the old boar would scream if He knew how weak you all have become. How the old boar would tear at the fabric of reality to come back to this world if he knew your betrayal.

I am coming back when we fix America and I expect you to do your part. OR ELSE.... OR FUCKING ELSE!

>be europoor
>watch family get raped and beheaded by shitskins
>but muh poor refugees
>talks shit on american culture when European culture is a race to see who gets cucked harder by muslims

My fellow Americans, don't respond to this thread any further. It deserves no response no (you)s not salt. Save it for something that matters.

any of you faggots replying to this nigger need to kill themselves

>M-m-uh Burgerican dream!
Who's really getting cucked here?