I have been taking INFOWARS Super Vitality plus and out of nowhere I am getting these bumps and rashes all over my body...

I have been taking INFOWARS Super Vitality plus and out of nowhere I am getting these bumps and rashes all over my body. I am not allergic my doctor said, but he said to stop taking it.

you didn't honestly think a CIA disinformation program's penis pills were going to help did you?

Why would you buy that snake oil?

I heard good on his products but this new one is hurting me real bad

haha wow. I want to believe this is real.

gj retard

That's just the excess estrogen seepig ouit of your pores

God damn I hope you die

2 much vitality 4 u

Those bumps are from side effects. Had them once for a week then stopped. Although I did notice I grew hair around that area.

post more pictures for full diagnosis

i bought the super male vitality. I noticed more energy and a harder cock. and i dont take much

8/10 will buy again

HOLY SHIT
YOU ARE UNLOCKING YOUR LATENT MUTANT POWERS

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

You got a hell of a case of scabies. Take a permethrin bath.

this

BULLSHIT

Sharia Blue is going to get sued by a football team sized pack of lawyers.

Can someone redpill me on super male vitality?

Alex Jones has another awesome product in the pipeline that will fix that up. Introducing InfoWars Go For A Fucking Jog You Clammy Cunt. The introductory offer will have it at 30% off for the next week.

I have a genetic issue where I cant fix my weight.

It's happening because you aren't using a Propur Water Filterâ„¢ along with your SUPER MALE VITALITYâ„¢. The extra testosterone is mixing with the fluoride.

I hope this helps.

Shit the red pills caused the truth to seethe to the surface

it's the testosterone surge turning you into a mutant alpha male

you're leaving humanity behind

amazing how these genetic issues with weight appeared with the advent of shit food and convenience

Yeah okay bucko, I eat healthy.

Ever hear Alex Jones' voice? Sounds really deep and raspy. Almost like he has cancer.

You connect the dots, user.

Is your dick still shrinking too user?

looks like measles bro.
did you fuck a nigger by any chance?
highly infections on spit or touch even if you had vaccine against it. takes 4 weeks to heal.

I didn't know sugar pills could give you rashes.

FFS it's SCABIES!!!

This.

OP's probably lying, but I did actually try super male vitality for a month or so. The first day I took it, I sweated a lot. After that I didn't notice much other than my dick would get much harder than usual when I jacked off and I would shoot loads probably about twice as far on average.

The bumps and rashes are the globalist chemicals leaving your body. Keep taking it and consider increasing the dosage. You are getting close to regaining control of your body and your health.

It's fake, webmd has a picture of "your back.

He's only telling you to stop because he knows you're breaking the conditioning.

DON'T FALL FOR IT, YOUR BODY IS JUST PURGING ITSELF FROM THE ESTROGENS (think of the gay frogs) AND THE FLUORIDE!!!

DON'T YOU WANT TO BE READY FOR WHEN 1776 COMMENCES AGAIN???

Shoulda bought the water filters you stupid cunt

Slide thread, fuck off.

tbqh this is slanderous libel of the good name of a humble water filter salesman

>YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL WATER FILTERS

>YOU REQUIRE MORE SUPER MALE VITALITY

>YOU HAVE NOT ENOUGH SECRET 12

If your actually unsatisfied you can call them. They'll give you a refund.

this. the toxins are being released

it's not...this must me shareblue's new tactic for hurting Infowars funding,
I'm sure we will be seeing a lot more of this

more shareblue bullshit

>starting slanderous threads against inforwars

>SENTENCE IS:

DEATH

>newfag moron that doesnt know what reverse search is

kill yourself nigger

this is either a photo of an infant with measles, or you have much bigger problems than vitamin deficiency or a rash.

Do you feel fine besides the bumbs? And have you felt any benefits?

Its the greasy fat coming out of your body.
Also you're purging out all the estrogen fucking you.

Saged so hard. Good work.