Trump FDA shocks with EUGENICS LEGALIZED

fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm551185.htm

FDA SHOCK REVERSAL!

Legalizes predictive Genetics test with no oversight. This new ruling opens the ground for direct to consumer Eugenics and Predictive Genetics industries. This is an incredible move.

"would allow other, similar tests to enter the market as quickly as possible and in the least burdensome way, after a one-time FDA review."

Transhuman genetic engineered babies are now possible legally in USA.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/953486/fda-23andme-decision-at-home-medical-genetic-testing/
fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm551185.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that girl white? Or sandnigger?

Libtards totally lost.

qz.com/953486/fda-23andme-decision-at-home-medical-genetic-testing/

Predictive tests for:
Parkinson’s disease, Late-onset Alzheimer’s disease, celiac disease, etc

This also legalizes the quick adoption of any other test through fast-track FDA criteria which relies on the lowest standards.

No more genetic counseling experts required.. The entire Genetics market just exploded.

big cocks for all!

half jap

Good. The human race needs to improve itself as much as possible.

WE DEUS EX NAO

That's one of the ugliest looking human beings I've ever seen

You know what this means?

Everyone's gonna be white :)

She does kinda look like a desert person though doesn't she

What this means?

23andme and other genetic tests will now give more and more medical and other predictive information. The entire industry has been deregulated immensely compared to what Obango the ape nigga did.

This means genetic determinism is going to grow tremendously, especially for health reasons. Genetic Determinism acceptance is the key factor for all eugenics, especially positive-eugenics.

>tfw born just in time for the eugenics wars

It's going to be crazy. I'm looking forward to getting some genetic screening done in a year or two now, to see what genetic diseases I'll need to watch out for.

And in 5-10 years if I have any kids I can ensure they'll be tall high IQ olympiads with any hair or eye color I want, all for the low low price of a house mortgage each.

Very qt desu

>Tfw you can now engineer the daughter/son of your dreams thanks to your DNA or make artificial wombs that use your DNA only to prevent tainted blood.
I'm ready.

In addition, the FDA decision loosens regulation across the board. The FDA has established new guidelines for approving at-home genetic testing, so once any company (23andMe included) gets one test approved through the typical premarket approval pipeline which rigorously ensures the testing procedure is safe and necessary, they only have to prove the test meets certain levels of accuracy, reliability, and relevance. In other words, rather than having to prove the safety and validity of its entire testing process of analyzing a vial of spit every single time, companies only have to prove the method is accurate for each new disease.

There are already a number of potential 23andMe competitors waiting in the wings, including Pathway Genomics, Counsyl, and Color.

>mfw Barron Trump grows up to be Khan

We gattaca + brave new world + 1984 now

along with a dash of satanic pedophiles running the show

>not having engineered grand-grand-grand-grand-grand children for 200 IQ and relation.

The best is have embryo, harvesting it for cells, creating sperm/egg, and repeating this process 20 times so you just skip to the superhuman grand-grand-grand etc child.

I just hope retarded normies get swamped with commercials on this

re-acceptance of genetic determinism is going to be an amazing step forward for humanity

Good thing too, because the prices 23andme charges are ridiculous for what they're actually doing.

In a year genetic tests for diseases are going to be $20, in two years every clinic / hospital will have a database available and genetic screening not only won't cost money, you'll be strongly encouraged to do it. You will of course go into a government database, but that's the downside of living in a satanic panopticon.

>that girl
>white
Are you fucking serious?

you can order a whole genome for 1000 but i'll wait until it hits 100. 23andme is not whole genome it's doo-doo.

yes but it also eliminates the need for orphanages completely

OP, hook me up with Alyssa. Where did she go, her tumblr was deleted? Got any new pics?

Yet Trump still wants to ban abortion and increase the nigger population.

looks hapa

so what are these tests for, children, people who are boutta reproduce, fetuses; what are the implications op?

We should just do a caste system for humanity. Let AI be the Emporer, the rest of us all filling useless roles in some sort of subset society with no true meaning except to exist. Some people can be dumb, socially friendly, extremely horny cum dumps/sex toys. Others athletes/entertainers etc.

No reason to let it be down to choice when we can just control nurture and nature.

I don't follow.

Orphanages exist because people don't want to look after someone else's children.

How does genetic research and testing change that?

Why bother with eugenics? Biology will always be inferior to technological enhancments

>I want to die

Because humans are interesting. Why do we have dogs?

Do you really want 100000 IQ and the ability to realize how everything you do is deterministic?

Ignorance is bliss. There is no meaning to anything so might as well let humans exist in the future.

Goddamn OP, I might just go to Ontario and marry this girl.

The tests mostly already exist. They tell you your genetic heritage and give you an idea of what diseases you are genetically predisposed to or are guaranteed to get.

You can even change the genome of someone after they've been born. That's probably where a lot of testing is going to take place and where there will be some horror stories and huge mistakes over the next few years.

I've seen photos of flies that grew eyes on their legs because scientists replaced the leg genes with eye genes.

autists from 4ch made her quit social media and youtube already

one question was serious and someone asked, "Do your Asian genetics make you more obedient?"

>people get genetic testing
>find out their high risk for various issues
>makes sure they get insurance that will cover it, in case they get it
>adopt instead of having children of their own
>two generations down we'll nearly have eliminated all genetic illnesses
>suddenly, virtually no gay people
>turns out its tied to various other bad things
how is this not wonderful?

Fallout from this: Jimmy O'Cancerprone's insurance will cost more than Mario Macaroni's due to DNA tests showing Jimmy will die of cancer and Maria will live a long olive oil filled life.

Scary.

>implying the retards on Sup Forums could correctly interpret the results a genetic test

Arguing in favor of eugenics is evidence of one's unfitness for breeding.

>everyone will genetically alter themselves to be white because it's more aesthetic
wew that was a close call

You need to establish a more logical baseline and background. Humans are already born with genetic disease that kill them. 3-person IVF for instance is for babies that otherwise die almost immediately upon birth.

The baseline is that naturally there arise fuck ups like down syndrome or cystic fibrosis which really suck ass. If a 200 fuck ups occur that kill babies, it still could very well be worth it if it saves 20,000 lives once perfected.

The requirement of 0 defects is stupid. Even if a baby is born with eyeballs instead of fingers it still can be a positive development. Use statistics and compare against the current situation.

Do not use a false pretense that every baby is born healthy to judge the technology.

>half Jap
>green eyes
No, both parents would have to carry the genes to allow that, meaning the jap parent already had non-jap in their ancestry.

Did you steal your jokes from Letterman or what

Who is that girl you keep posting?

Not scary. As an employer you should be able to know your employee's DNA results. Just as you can see if they are obese or not, you should be able to know everything else to maximize your revenue and profit.

Genetic transparency is important. Especially for mating.

thank fuck

It happens in half-japs quite often. Usually brown+green mix. Quite a good % of half japs have mix-colored eyes instead of dark

Half-jap, already driven off the internet long time ago by Sup Forums creeps.

brainlet detected. eyecolor is polygenic.

Eugenic is legal?
HOLY MOTHER FUCK TRUMP IS THE GREATEST PRESIDENT OF OUR TIME. Holy fucking shit I have been waiting for eugenics to become legal. We could cure so much shit using stuff like CRISPR. Imagine a world without Alzheimers, Dementia, Down's Syndrome, and so much more. This might just be the best thing Trump has done.

If you have a "daughter" that is not genetically related and intentionally designed as a sex toy.

Would it be legal to marry once 18?

I don't think transhumanism counts when it's biological. I'm pretty sure it has to be cybernetic enhancements only

Nope. It can be biological.

nah it's bait because otherwise thread dies

He just allowed unregulated home-testing of genetic disease risk.

Which is important for other reasons mostly pushing the envelope in getting people to accept and be comfortable with determinism.

Hopefully it shows a loosened FDA that will help push science ahead.

It's all machinery.

Man, I was talking to her and thought about messaging her a few months back and she was gone. We talked all the time. I know about where she lives in Ontario, she told what gym she goes to. Upload your pics to a fileshare, you have some I don't.

Shit. For a second I thought we opened a door to a brighter world. Oh well, at least I got the third world war to look forward to.

Kahn approves of this policy.

>muh mendelian

no

>you won't be born genetically designed to be super-health, super-attractive, and having an amazing vibrant intelligence.
>you won't have tri-color eyes with perfect symmetry across all body parts
>won't go to school and every classmate is 15/10 looking

>risk
>determinism

>fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm551185.htm
MAGA

Are you stupid?

>get all the subhumans (poor, lower middle, and middle pleb)-gentics blacked
>enslave them legally, or at least without their knowledge
>be rich whitey (Jews, etc. even rich blacks will select for light eyes)...
>make babies with fair skin, super aesthetics
>automatically know who is a pleb and who is ok to "interact" within seconds

This was their plan all along.

>their plan
They aren't competent. Look at the world.

Risk is probabilism, not determinism.

You're stupid.

How do you know they are incompetent?

How do you know everything isn't working out as planned, and the major dysfunction isn't just a result of them fighting? I mean, the monetary and military powers of the West have their masses complacent, and the people of the world who are invested are under dictatorship, or have no say. As far as I can tell everything is working to plan, and they can't seem to get themselves in line.

no u

Yes, but that's pretty fucked up user. It's like the Witcher 3 romance with Ciri. Just feels... wrong.

I don't know you are just picking at words.

The word determinism isn't used to describe the current accuracy at predicting future outcomes. It's used in relation to "blank slate" theories of biology.

THIS
People wondered how Trump was going to MAGA, and basically it's shit like this - stripping away all the red tape and bullshit that's stopping world-changing technology from putting them back on top of the food chain.
Why's no-one making a big deal? Like Trump said repeatedly on the campaign trail, you don't announce these things to the world, you distract with one hand (Syria, NKorea) while making the big plays with the other.

M A G A
A M A G
G A M A
A G A M

Obama Admin FDA banned such testing. Think about that. If you wanted a genetic test to see how at-risk you are, you couldn't easily get one.

Why? Because the FDA decided for you that you shouldn't have access to the information.

It's not any more risky, no health affected, but rather a nanny state decided what decisions you get to make.

Obama admin and dems are pure evil. They took away basic adult freedoms and choice.

That could actually be a problem.
>American parents get the opportunity to genetically alter their children
>It's an expensive procedure so only the rich do it at first
>Priority is on removing any weaknesses and susceptibility to illnesses
>Liberals complain that only the rich have access
>Genetic alteration gets included as part of Obamacare v4
>All parents get a certain amount of money per birth dedicated to a genetic tweaking for their unborn child
>Tyrone wants his lil girl pretty, uses all the shekels to turn her skin white
>Nothing else changed, basically an albino
>America is overrun by white girls with 99% black dna
>Everyone loves dumb sluts
>Population becomes 95% albino-black within 50 years

I think I'm fucking addicted to half-jap after viewing your images. Dump all your images/link me to her IG.

>Nothing else changed
>implying parents wouldn't dump a few extra IQ points in there

And also get me her youtube page you beautiful autist.

So you raise a little girl from birth, cherish and love and support her, just so that when she's older you can use her as a sex toy?
Exactly what part of that is different from just fucking your natural born daughter? I'll tell you, the only difference is that you're not genetically related.
If that's the only thing stopping you from fucking your daughter, you should go and get some fucking help user, and you should be banned from adoption centres worldwide, and maybe just all children.
Fucking awful, I hope your dick falls off.

They are not all like that, this one is rare. It's why I've made a point to fuck her.

No you don't get it.

she would have a severely damaged brain on par with a dog or cat mentally.

She would only appear human.

JEWS BTFO

Yeah, cause a kid with a multimillion dollar trust fund is going to be getting a white bonobo pregnant, when he could be fucking a regular 6.5/10.

For a long long while, it'll be considered cosmetic... so for the "crying liberals"-they won't be an issue for decades, if not centuries. At least, enough generations will have passed that they'll still be easily distinguishable/avoidable.

I was talking purely about black parents - I doubt they could spell IQ

So basically you only want to rape retarded children, because then that makes it ok.

IT'S PART OF THE JEW PLAN

Its entirely motivated by shekels you silly goyim
Asian countries were doing this shit for years and the FDA realize its companies would lose on that money when people just go to asia to get it done there instead.

Just think what a muslim country would do to their female babies.

>you don't need the ability to be conscious
>You really don't need much memory
>You really don't need to advance past mid-puberty

That would be interesting to imagine a patriarchal culture that views women as property engineering half their population to be bird/fish level intelligent.

>hey do you want your kid smarter for a little bit extra?
>*smacks lips*
>HELL YA

that's even worse you fuckin psychopath

Yeah China has a whole scam industry of genetic testing for "talents". I'm sure some are legit or trying to be though.

You're just jealous

Okay, but her reward centers of brain would be magnified

She would greatly enjoy it all.

Totally moral and consensual.

genetics wont stop for anyone, not even jews.

we either figure this out now or the chinese will.

JEWS BTFO.

I'm not so sure, like Satan a woman's greatest skill is in deception. If black women had the ability to be physically indistinguishable from white women, their entire life would revolve around playing that game and baby-trapping some rich successful white guy. Chances are they would be good at it too, because they'll be complete sluts with no shame.

Irony tenfold since the universally superior genetic features everyone lusts after are Aryan ones.

Its just gonna be a fucking endless sea of blond hair blue eyes and Bavarian phenotypes....

perfect

but like I said it's all on grants, they can't have it all they have to choose
>so you want your daughter to be white, or smart?
>WEL IF SHE WITE SHE B SMRT 2

Link me to her online presence REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sure, but people have different tastes. Everyone will be super attractive so it won't matter much. The average white girl doesn't look like a super model. Even if only 1/2 of white people go pure blonde hair, blue eyes aryan goddess it will become 200x more prevalent in the world.

>blacks
>knowing what IQ is
Kek