Can we get #Forgive us Ebba

Can we get #Forgive us Ebba
To trend on twitter ?

Her country will not mourn her, we will mourn for her. The world will forget; we will remember.
Her name was Ebba Akerlund.
She deserved better.
Forgive us Ebba.

Other urls found in this thread:

expressen.se/nyheter/ebba-akerlund-11-dog-i-terrorattentatet/
archive.is/3nnVb
thesun.co.uk/news/3313420/first-pictures-of-girl-11-mowed-down-and-killed-in-stockholm-terror-attack-as-she-walked-home-from-school/
archive.is/2GDnb
aftenposten.no/verden/Ebba-Akerlund-11-ble-terroristens-yngste-offer-619071b.html
archive.is/7Oitv
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4403032/Girl-11-killed-Stockholm-terror-attack-named.html
archive.is/wl71G
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/stockholm-terror-attack-first-picture-10208553
archive.is/SPHVR
everipedia.com/ebba-akerlund/
theaustralian.com.au/video/id-RiaWVxYTE6xpVr6WiQTTmh2ooY1qHmCy/Russian-man-arrested-over-link-to-US-election
gangrapesweden.com/stockholmterrorattack.php
youtube.com/watch?v=w137G9Ye1q8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is making me quite upset and angry.

me too

pol never forgets

I went to the Vi Gillar Olika page and man they feel bad for the loss but not a time to be divided and racist they say.

Updated Ebba Akerlund montage to remove incorrect reference to her being deaf (she wasn't)

Ebba exploitables 1

Fuck off, this is exactly what libs do when they don't have any good talking points. "Look! A kid got hurt! :("

It sucks that this girl died on account of mudslimes, it really sucks. But parroting her image for talking points is a perversion of her memory in my eyes.

Ebba Akerlund exploitable 2

Bumping.

This is a Shill thread trying to trick us into creating memes which help their purposes, not ours. They don't know how to meme it will be an obvious false flag if they make them

We take our own side here. Every other group is allowed to have martrys they can champion, only Whites are told they are not allowed to. Do a Google search for Aylan Kurdi or any of the #BLM martrys that Muslims, Leftists and Blacks are allowed to use and are propagandise in our media.

Time for Whites to choose their own side, and use all the weapons of the human experience, martyrs included.

>if you give press to your murdered children they win

Fuck off pedophile scum

By any means necessary.

The people having supported this madness will pay for their treason.

Ignorance is not enough of an excuse for treason.

"Tolerance and diversity" was even preached at the rememberance event the day after the attack. Fuck these people.

Imagine for a moment that you come home from work, tired but happy to finally come back home. You start preparing the lunch with TV on. Then you see the live pictures of the terrorist attack that has just happened in the city where you live. You are shocked but keep preparing the food. All the family is ready for lunch but your little daughter has not arrived yet. She may have get lost because of all the chaos in the city but you try not to be nervous.

One hour later she has not arrived. You phone some of your relatives to check if they know anything about where she is. Nobody knows so you decide to phone the parents of her school mates. Still nobody knows. You start loosing your patience. Maybe something bad has happened to her but you calm yourself thinking that she must be fine. You post in Facebook or any social media her pictures. Somebody has to know where she is.

Night is falling now but no news about your daughter. You do not even care about sleeping. She is missing. She does not have any place to shelter. Your daughter is not in her bed tonight. You can not approach her to tell her how much you love her, to remember her that you will be on her side whenever she needs you. You do not sleep that night. Is she safe? "Goodnight, wherever you are, my little daughter"

Now imagine that moment when you see that photograph in which your daughter is lying down in the floor of a street. Your beloved daughter. You saw her growing up. Do you remember when you told her how special she was for you? "If you can not listen like the other children, it does not mean that I am going to love you less. You are the most important person, OK?"

Now everything is gone. Every single second of your life after seeing that picture is a torture. She was only 11. You loved her and she loved you. She was coming back from school. You promised to take care of her.

Is there any pardon for this? When will all this terror be enough?

Their heaven is built on nightmares.

LADS: The normie media are finally starting to roll out stories about Ebba Akerlund over the past few hours. If you needed an MSM source to share to normies, now you have them:

>Ebba Åkerlund, 11, dog i terrorattentatet
archive.is/3nnVb

>VICTIM OF TERROR First pictures of girl, 11, mowed down and killed in Stockholm terror attack as she walked home from school
thesun.co.uk/news/3313420/first-pictures-of-girl-11-mowed-down-and-killed-in-stockholm-terror-attack-as-she-walked-home-from-school/
archive.is/2GDnb

>Ebba Åkerlund (11) ble terroristens yngste offer
aftenposten.no/verden/Ebba-Akerlund-11-ble-terroristens-yngste-offer-619071b.html
archive.is/7Oitv

>Girl, 11, killed in the Stockholm terror attack as she walked home is named as Ebba Åkerlund
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4403032/Girl-11-killed-Stockholm-terror-attack-named.html
archive.is/wl71G

>Stockholm terror attack: First picture of girl, 11, killed as she walked home from school
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/stockholm-terror-attack-first-picture-10208553
archive.is/SPHVR

>Ebba Akerlund - Everipedia
everipedia.com/ebba-akerlund/

That is the saddest post I have seen in a long time.
It realises me that nobody is watching your back but your parents if you have them, and the media use victims only when they are exploiting them. Today most condolences are obliged not sincere. The population feels and believes what the television tells them to. And those ones trapped in its rays LOVE their master. They would feel lost without their master.

I saw some swedish family here in Costa Rica, on a holiday and caught the same taxi as them. I sked them, "Sweden? That's a muslim country yes"
They all said no with surprise.
Then as I got out of the car I said, "Alaha Akbur"
When I see any nordic people here or germans I think what a pantry of cucks they have all become.

Remember: the fight is for media attention. "Not Muslims are bad "perse

Read the Expressen article via Google translate. It has a long interview with Ebba Akerlund's parents about what happened that day. It's as horrific as your post imagines:

>Ebba Åkerlund, 11, dog i terrorattentatet
archive.is/3nnVb

lets go ahead and shut down israel and export all jews and muslims until we figure this out
all niggers out too while we are at it
settel them in camps in africa

Fucking sand niggers man. If that shit happened here, then some good ol boys would be out collecting dunecoon scalps.

Women are subhumans

Finally!
But we can't stop here. It needs to go viral/global just like the little muzzy in the sand at the beach pic

Global coverage for this poor girl

indeed, this girl would be alive if there wasn't a religion of them in the country

I hope she didn't realize what was happening since she was deaf.

I hope she was looking forward, happily thinking of her day at school. And then blackness.

Fuck man. I'm a mess.

>The world will forget

Sup Forums will remember.

Whatever it takes. Liberals run on emotion, moving them towards the light with appeals to emotion is only logical.

>1 post by this ID
shill topic, SAGE

oi!

>GAS
>THE
>DUTCH

terrible forgery. doesn't even look like the Slack UI. again though, shill topic (kind of pedo tbqfh), SAGE

May the family be comforted through this suffering.
Her country will not mourn her, we will mourn for her. The world will forget; we will remember.
She deserved better.
Forgive us Ebba.

Thanks for the cool post Rabbi!

this is devastating I fucking hate islam. god I hope we go to war with all muslims and wipe this disease the fuck out.

Nobody would mourn for a man.

It is disgusting how women are overvalued in society.

Beta cuck OP.

why are people complaining about this thread? any post that makes people angry at islam is a good post. fuck off you shills

Lord have mercy!

>the average Sup Forums user still remembers the blunder of the Iraq war under Bush
kek, implying the average Sup Forums user isn't some 14 year old edgelord

It's literally part of the disinfo chaff. The idea is to try to mimic pol posting style to sew confusion and doubt.

Fuck Islam. No doubts.

Ebba Akerlund exploitable pack

every one of these threads has a one-post OP. y'all are being tricked by the jew, and look kind of fucking creepy in the process.

We'll see if the failing New York Times gets around to writing a story about Ebba

The thing that enrages me is little girls can be literally torn apart in their fucking streets and Swedes will still bend over and lube up their assholes for muslims. I fucking hate the Swedes and Germans so much. Their complacency is the same thing as having the blood on their hands themselves. They don't care about inevitable victims. Those victims are future-tense and nameless so they don't care. They'll only care when it's their own family fucked with, robbed, raped, mutilated and murdered. I fucking hate them and I hate my own country for wanting to emulate them.

>A little 11 year old.
>A defenselless girl.
>Nothing reported on her, as if she never existed, not even comparing to others cases...
This is disgusting, they are willing to destroy shread of her existing like Stalin did to trotsky and others. For polítical gain (on this case not losing), have the parents took sweden to court alredy?

Ouch.

Or CNN. Can't wait for their wall-to-wall coverage on Ebba

I'd like to make Sweden white again with her

Hey user the BBC managed to find time to report on the dog that was killed, that's a start right?

Why are pol and the Donald constantly talking about her?

Because until a few hours ago, only we were.

I'm not even a muzzy and I'd hit that

The amount of proxy shilling is a pretty clear indication of them seeing this as a effective inflammatory item.

Me too

Wondering if her parents are the "we forgive the attacker don't hate Islam" type?

>Fuck off, this is exactly what libs do when they don't have any good talking points. "Look! A kid got hurt! :("
And that's how they've gotten away with so much, because people turn their brains off the second the libshits are able to get an emotional rise out of them. It's past time we turn the tables on them.

fuck off MGTOW, she was just a kid, 11 years old

In small news so even vegans dont read it.

If the budhist monks of Myanmar knew of this...

Perfect age ;^)

If not for us no one would.
She deserved better.
Forgive us Ebba.

What's the story?

This fucking shit cant go much fucking longer.

This fucking shit cant go on much longer brothers.

The media simply ignores. Islam is shouting in our faces their hate, fucking Reconquista 2.0 now.

And those miserable mudslimes and Turks on pol not a single fucking word, their world has no future.

This really makes me mad.

Fuck all leftists.

Her live was more valuable than the lives of 1000 shitskins.

It's Sweden lad, even if they had a cauldron of bile and spite brewing within them towards their childs murderer they would never be allowed to express it.
The lying press would either ignore their lamentations or twist their words to blame them and little Ebba for the atrocity that was committed.

Swedefags, you take a lot of flak on this board but at least you know what the fuck is gong on in your own country and are trying to change it. I wish you the best lads, deus vult

theaustralian.com.au/video/id-RiaWVxYTE6xpVr6WiQTTmh2ooY1qHmCy/Russian-man-arrested-over-link-to-US-election

What scares me, is how dumbed down the general population are that they know they will believe the non-stop barrage of bullshit.

He is a fucking ZIONIST'S WHORE

millions of billions is more accurate...NO FUTUR.

F

rest in peace Sweetheart

CNN doesn't give a fuck about Ebba

More than all mudshits on earth.

The churka piece of shit that took her life deserves to be executed - Islamic style - either beheaded or ran over by a truck, like he did to that little girl.

She deserved what she got

DEUS LO VULT!!!

Good, well done OP, still very sad non the less. Also OP, do you know about this site?
They keep updating it with pictures of the event and people involved, Keep an eye on it
gangrapesweden.com/stockholmterrorattack.php

GENOCIDES is the only solution,they ,and Jews, are the same.Removing the Roth before total infection.

Sup Forums has done this much for me - the gore doesn't even get a twinge from me any more. I just get sad and angry when I see the carnage.

Do not post such an ill photo while utter her name. May she rest in power! Not a day must go by that we forget it is we whom are being DESTROYED! Lord preserve us through Your Grace!

I never thought they would go out with this information. Its very important that they did.
Vila i frid Ebba, vi ska inte glömma dig

baaaiiiittt! that's what the sheep does when you fuck it!

>NY Times - Ebba Akerlund (...).png
NIGGER YOU WILL GET YOUR JUST DESSERTS! YOU FUCKING JEW SLIME FLITH AND HEATHEN I WILL BASH YOU AND YOUR BRETHREN UPON THE PAVEMENT ONE DAY SO I SWEAR BY GOD AMEN!!!!!!!

> that your brain matter and skull fly in all directions!

I actually think Jews are less of a problem and blended into Western civilization, they are not perfect but I prefer them over fucking Islam.

Bless you Murican user, Heavenly Father help us.

its like Islam was made on purpose to annihilate two peaceful religions.

All nonwhites need to fuck off from white countries.

Genocide isn't even necessary, they'd do the job themselves, anyway. Just deport them back to their shitty 3rd world countries, where they can live under their beloved sharia law and slaughter each other like the filthy barbarians they are.

Just deport them and close the borders. Shitskins will kill other shitskins, it's a self-solving problem.

Some Jews make the migration crisis!
They just as guilty and who own the banks...Muslims?

Honestly hoping another world war starts in Europe at this point. How can people not care even the slightest about this epidemic?

We should start stoning these fuckers in the streets.

In Stockholm itself the Muslim invaders laughed at Ebba Akerlund's murder, as they will laugh at more jihad murders of White children to come

Here a red pill for you user, Jews are white people whose morality was flawed because they actually think Jesus is nothing more than a prophet. Jesus and a figure like Buddha are more than prophets and philosophers, they are marking points in the moral evolution of mankind.

Jews are hollow, but at least they created scientists musicians. Islam creates death, and about that "golden age" about them copying Aristotle, fuck them.

youtube.com/watch?v=w137G9Ye1q8

Through the flowers in the fields of Fólkvangr to Helgafjell may Ebba always have warmth and comfort.
She deserved better.
Forgive us Ebba.

Along side of mankind dwells the subhuman. This subhuman hates all that is created by man. This subhuman has always hated man, and always secretly sought to bring about his downfall, first like a thief, and then like a brazen killer.

The subhuman is united with his peers. Like beasts among beasts, never knowing peace or calm. The subhuman thrives in chaos and darkness, he is frightened by the light. These subhuman creatures dwell in the cesspools, and swamps, preferring a hell on earth, to the light of the sun.

Just as the night rises against the day, the light and dark are in eternal conflict. So too, is the subhuman the greatest enemy of the dominant species on earth, mankind. The subhuman is a biological creature, crafted by nature, which has hands, legs, eyes and mouth, even the semblance of a brain. Nevertheless, this terrible creature is only a partial human being.

F

Although it has features similar to a human, the subhuman is lower on the spiritual and psychological scale than any animal. Inside of this creature lies wild and unrestrained passions: an incessant need to destroy, filled with the most primitive desires, chaos and coldhearted villainy.

The eternal hatred of the subhuman for mankind exists; they envy the clean and noble character of man. So they have tried to destroy what they hate, and from out of the vast deserts and endless steppes they have gathered hordes, bringing with them violence, fire and death, to every part of Europe they came.

The subhuman hordes would stop at nothing in their bid to overthrow the world of light and knowledge, to bring an apocalypse to all human progress and achievement. Their only goal is to make a desert wasteland of any nation or race that shines with creativity, goodness and beauty.

When a nation loses its leaders by blood and violence, the next step becomes their state, then economic, cultural and spiritual slavery. All that remains of such a nation, tainted by the mixing of blood and race, is the feeling of lost identity. They lose their own unique significance, and soon enough the nation ceases to exist. Only those that can be preserved, untainted, can prove that this nation ever existed.

The desire of the subhuman is for the German peasant, and all the people of the Europe to be destroyed and completely eradicated from the face of the earth.

This is the price of “humanity“. This is the fate of civilized society, to be sacrificed in blood.

They were right.

>w

YOU ARE DESCRIBING WOMEN THERE.

Ok but what you think about ZORG?

what about ZIONIST OCCUPIED GOVERNMENT?