Saw this on U of Calgary Campus

Saw this on U of Calgary Campus

Other urls found in this thread:

abbynews.com/news/418761574.html
youtu.be/2AhGYo9TExU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the other photo

Boy, they sure showed those inanimate objects.

Oh fuck. I think they mean business, guys!

Well that's it...I guess I'm a #Cruzmissle

Yeah they messed with a trash can, that's how you know

Paint a pepe over it OP

>antifa unironically attacking trash cans
Made me kek

>literally written on a trashcan
I'm fucking dying right now man

I'm hoping Gen Z throws a fascist revolution and exterminates the Millennials

When it gets dark I will try and write "Calgary Pepe-Fascist Action"

I have a little can of black and white paint. I can use the black to easy cover the text

Start spray painting "Calgary Anti-Communist Action" around campus. Write "Kill Commies" somewhere near it.

We have anticom guys in Edmonton

Smash a Commie for Mommy

what makes these people act like this and think it's okay? is it punk rock? 1984 the novel? some kind of movie?
it wasn't the civil rights movement in the 60s, because that was peaceful.
I just feel like I've seen/read/took-in what is inspiring them but can't remember because it was some YA bullshit

Does this mean we start the general again?

Oh hey Calgary Bro.
Hope I get to bash in lefty heads with you should such an occasion arise.

I go to carleton, tons of shitskins and marxists
14/88!

That's better, it should tie something nursery rhymish in. "Bash a Commie for Mommy"

Yes, hope to see you around. We walk among you.

I will post tomorrow at 7am Calgary

Let us know when shit goes down. I want to fight some hippies.

Election season is usually mundane and boring, might be more engaging when antifa and BLM are rioting in the streets.

>it wasn't the civil rights movement in the 60s, because that was peaceful.

Apart from the riots every single week? Nation of Islam? Malcolm X?

Why do they hate bins so much?
Do they see them as a symbol of fascist capitalist oppression?
Do they trigger feelings of inferiority because they smell like a bin?
WHY ALWAYS THE BINS??

Spraypaint black over "anti-"

you should cover over it with plain paint and then write "WE WUZ KANGZ" over it

I think it's a subconscious urge to destroy one of the most obvious symbols of basic civilization and sanitation.

Put lead in a red!

Kek underrated

That is surprisingly decent coverage on the black spray paint.

Yes

the helicopter stuff is the funniest desu

Niceeeeee

You should buy your own spraypaint and underline the letters of "GAY" and "FAT"

they used a roller. you can see the straight lines at he bottom

Why does anti-com have ancap colours? Ancaps are just as retarded as commies.

Trash cans is a symbol of order. We build these things, place them in public areas for people to deposit trash in and write rules to punish people who do not comply. The Commies and Anarchists see this as oppression. Like it violates their rights to force other people to live in their filth.

Because bins don't fight back.

They believe trash doesn't exist everything is equal
Trash belongs everywhere, not confined in a cage. They are trash
Hope this helps xo

They attack trash cans b/c they know guns and the castle doctrine exists. They don't actually want to die for their so called cause. Just get some attention and feel important.

wish me luck

Good luck user but make sure you go with another person for backup

Oh fuck good luck user post more when you have done it.

oh no, not Canadian antifa however will we survive

Post mission results when the mission is over. Godspeed!

Bump for rock justice. Make it look like you're an Antifa faggot and then paint a flawless MAGA and walk off like a boss

Fuck that Maga shit kike. Make the ghostbusters symbol with a merchant instead of a ghost.

See you later user

Meanwhile in my hometown swastikas are popping up everywhere, I miss that place.

Z gen best gen

where?

what town is it?

Abbotsford B.C. some dude must be running around town just putting them everywhere, every couple of days I hear about new ones popping up, the local media is freaking out, some A+ trolling really.

abbynews.com/news/418761574.html
two days ago

Damn that looks like a comfy place to live

Why do Antifa even exist in Canada? Our country is cucked as hell the left already won.

>Some hooligans tipped over a dustbin in Chatham today...

Yah and there was a highschool a few days before the cars, and if I remember right there was something before that.
It was. Great place to grow up, spent most of my childhood playing in the forest with my dog and friends or playing road hockey, pretty much all white expect for one part of town which is poo-in-loo. Now I get to live in the Chinese colony called Vancouver, I miss my hometown.

Noooo!!!

>Why do Antifa even exist in Canada? Our country is cucked as hell the left already won.

1) Antifa is a circlejerk, the more lefties the more antifa.
2) SJW leftism has no end goal. You never stop progressing because then you'd be a conservative. Quite literally. Yes this means that now after trannies it's time for the next round of snowflakes and they're already putting feelers out for pedo acceptance. If you browse here you've seen their articles.
3) This results in purity spirals. Antifa exists to fight lefties as much as the right. You should have seen the graffitti circulating on Sup Forums after lefty riots recently; they proudly proclaim that lefties that are not on board 100% "deserve the bullet too". Object to shutting down free speech or punching nazis, and you'll be lined up against the wall with them, komrade.

STOP ATTACKING INNOCENT TRASHBINS YOU MONSTERS

Fucking painters touch and krylon??? Get better high press cans. Krylon is too fucking watery and rusto is alright but theres better stuff out there.

yeah, but schools don't teach that, I doubt your average antifa would cite Malcolm X as their main influence

i almost hate these independent journalists who attend these riots as much as the rioters. i know the photos are helpful for LEOs and doxxing but just something seems so pretentious about it. Unless you're just filming something to gawk at, normally I hate those people too but they give you icons such as Aids Skrillex or Big Red and whatnot

why not just change it to Anti-Fag? i guess if you get caught they'ed probably throw the book at you.

God speed user

>anti facsists
>draws swatsiksa

wat di dey men b dis

Kek

Is it, dare I say /ourbin/?

imo the best photogapher there is the one that took the picture of them all taking pictures.

>that'll show those racists!

youtu.be/2AhGYo9TExU

lel

based calgarybro, come back with the pictures

I saw this shit in downtown Toronto, close to UofT. For fuck sakes.

More of this tomfuckery

>saw
>not tore down

Shit looks spray glued to a wall/post. Easier to just sharpie over it, or counter meme it with an edit poster to spray glue yourself.

It was wheat pasted onto a metal light pole, flat out. Didn't have a scraping tool handy tonight, I tried though.

Y'all aren't even hiding it now. You are just the leftist child America didn't want.

Extra cringey, this one. Someone already tried to rip down this one too.

Cover up the lettering with more black paint. Write "Free Speech" in white letters. Watch them flip their shit as they try to argue against it.

Smear a swastika with dog shit on it.

Where, I'm bored and having zilch to do

Get a sharpie next time. Make them take it off, or put up more. Waste their time, not yours.

You think I want this? I'm just unlucky that the Jews are rooted deep in my home city. I've been up north and out west, nothing but redpills between the coasts. They're horribly underrepresented in Canadian politics.

I'm sick of this shit. Fuck these commie pricks

Spadina and College, on the traffic posts of all four corners. Two in front of 7/11, one by BK, one by Rexall.

This was done by 7 Hills Antifa in Richmond VA in front of some federal building

Honestly they had little to work with here, as will the next one. Though you have to remember, sharpies are piss easy to edit all this with. Since they don't make news ones often, you could get this edit down in seconds.

Another fucking Calgary thread. Wtf is happening to this city bros? Can it be saved?

>canada

are they really that retarded that they dont know that they live in a different country than where Trump is president?

preddy glad I live in a place where nobody puts up these eyesores on every telephone pole or vandalizes helpless trash bins