Goy alert

We are onto you goys.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.ytimg.com/vi/9-4zsWXcT3Q/hqdefault.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MFW Melania Trump makes good on her promise to stop internet bullying by shutting down Sup Forums for bullying her son in law.

Oh fuck I better delete my hateful meme folder

>*unzips explosively grown dick*

never
close to 70K pics&webvids collected over 7 fucking years
they will never have my memes

so?
we are all over the web BECAUSE they already shut down Sup Forums by censoring it in sept 2014
you're posting on a corpse that still got trump elected
they are totally in over their heads with us

Does the article present facts to refute the seemingly correct assertions?

Just a thought, since we know (((they're))) watching: jews wouldn't be so hated if they assimilated like how we demand muslims assimilate. Instead they're clannish, always manipulating things to their benefit, denying any responsibility when caught, always tinkering with societal values and customs to erode its foundation, driven by money to gain the upper hand and a sense of power over others, playing the victim card every time they get kicked out of some country.

Ask yourself this, Jews, after 2500 years, when every place you go eventually hates you and actively wants you gone, perhaps you are the problem. Perhaps the distrust and disdain people have for you as a group is justified. But it's easier to play the victim while you drop the spray paint can and run back into the shadows, eh, rabbi

they forgot to mention that kushner might be the antichrist.
He bought 666 5th avenue for a record price for any realestate. same building harbors the company that invented and builds RFID chips and is owned by kushner as well. RFID chips are rumored to be the future mark of the beast
>[the antichrist] was given authority to continue for forty-two months
ok, 42 month are 3,5 years. this year on september there is a constilation, depicting the birth by virgo (here its explained deeper ), the bible prophecy states that after this event the women will flee for 1260 days into the wilderness. this is also ~3,5 years.
jesus arrival was announced ~3,5 years before this.
are these the last 3-4 years of the world?
also i read somewhere (looking it up if i find it) that the antichrist will have power through others. i thought that others will give him power and then he will rule as a leader, but maybe its like kushner controlls power, that he gets power through others, through trump for example

Riddle me this Sup Forums...

If the jews are so (((powerful))) how come Sup Forums is still a thing?

If it isn't true, why are they trying to deny it?

>the (((ADL)))

forgot to mention that some guy in 2008 claimed kushner would be in some secre society and would gain power through a puppet president, here is the thread about that

>yfw

How do you unzip a dick?

What is quarantine/honeypot you fucking Trog?

But (((Kushner))) is one of the central leaders of an anti-semitic hate organization.

Something doesn't add up here (((ADL)))

>Things that literally happened, openly and without refutation from those involved

>"""""conspiracy"""""" """""""theory""""""

Proof that Kushner is the right target. If he wasn't they'd jump at the opportunity to attack a member of the Trump team.

Lol this, it's just another buzzword these days to keep people that weren't paying attention from starting to pay attention

when I first got to Sup Forums I didn't believe this meme

This is a good point. I wonder if we meme'd Kushner enough would the leftist media just on the Trump train just to defend jews?

JARED KUSHNER'S COMPANY CADRE ***CHANGED ITS CURIOUS LOGO*** DUE TO Sup ForumsACKS

Inb4 /x/ -- This is similar to the "Besta Pizza logo" incident; TLDR: Sup Forums is legit being monitored and made Cadre alter its logo.

Anons in Jared Kushner/Trump threads -- since last Friday (Syria Happening) -- have likely encountered Quick Rundowns on CADRE, the global investment startup founded/owned by Jared and his brother, using a $250M personal loan from George "Messiah" Soros.

>Note: The term "cadres" has great significance in (((Bolshevik))) Communist history; cadres were localized ride-or-die Bolshie sects in Moscow, see Wiki; Google also notes its Commie connotation.

The Cadre rundowns examined the logo on the company's official website (a spare black landing page). Pic related is the logo -- a screengrab. Anons noted how the 'A' evoked both:

>a Masonic compass

>a pyramid with a hovering capstone, mirroring the massive all-seeing pyramid at the Israel Supreme Court funded/designed by Dorothy Rothschild - seen here: i.ytimg.com/vi/9-4zsWXcT3Q/hqdefault.jpg

The LOGO WAS CHANGED BY CADRE either late Sunday/early Monday -- as several anons discovered this morning → #. The 'A' is now normalized. SEE >CADRE.COM (When I visited Cadre.com on Sat, the old logo was still there.)

Coincidence Sup Forums? Nope. See the ADL ITT warning of "Kushner hate memes."

Kushner cultivates mystery school-tier intrigue via his widely publicized 666 5th Ave NYC tower, bought for $1.8B (6+6+6). Thus, regarding the original logo, this Ziocon Patrick Bateman surely knows about

>Judeo-Masonic imagery/history/conspiracy
>the Supreme Court Rothschild pyramid
>cadres in Bolshevik history

Relevant: Jacob Rothschild, Rupert Murdoch (Fox News), and Dick Cheney own an Israel oil company, Genie Energy, w contracts for the Golan Heights --UN designates this Syrian/Assad turf. Kushner/Ivanka grant them access via "dead babies."

Today is a delay, Trump is invading Syria for Israel.

Fuck jews and fuck you for being a dumbass.

I thought Jews weren't allowed in the Masons. I read somewhere the only some lodges around the world let Jews in.

>pic related is by a diff user, who overlaid a Freemasonic compass over the original CADRE logo on their website
>pure cohencidence?
>then why was the logo was changed after numerous Sup Forums posts were made about it -- see Cadre.com now.
>this is how closely and seriously Sup Forums is being monitored by Kushner loyalists or ADL

>Jews can't be Freemasons

You were informed wrong, m8. Pic related is a
Freemason statue in Israel near Supreme Court. Judeo-Masonic history goes back to Evola and even further.