WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_skin
independent.co.uk/news/long_reads/dark-sad-mental-health-scandinavia-winter-norway-science-rjukan-biology-a7622241.html
dc.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_23
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>absentee father
>rich white man is his main enemy
Makes sense

>there's not enough representation of PoC! Make stuff for them!
So you're saying we have to MAKE their culture for them, cut from whole cloth?
>UM... OMG THAT'S UM.... SOOOOO RACIST, SWEETIE!

Yeah but superman wasn't from Earth.

Where he was from didn't have negroes.

science suggests he should go back to africa

Super nigger.

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!

>Be alien
>propaganda says you need to be a black guy because of "real" science

just embarrassing

WUZ

Isn't the opposite true? Dark skin blocks out light, white skin absorbs it

child support is his only weakness

what type of dog is this

Shhh.No worries now.

What's that dinosaur's problem?

Comics books have been indicative of liberal values for a good while now.
Get your values together, lads!

Daily reminder that white people's skin manufactures vitamin D in the presence of sunlight.

That doesn't even make sense though (apart from being ridiculous to begin with to scientifically dissect a comic), considering white people create vitamin D more easily from the sun compared to black people, for instance.

Fucking nigger lovers he's not even a human

he was also "not his president" for a period

nigger logic
white people explode under sunlight right?
we are all brown
capitalism ended slavery in 1800s

That's the opposite of how it works. Is that real?

Since Superman comes from an advanced civilization capable of space travel, Science suggests he should be white.

What? White people need sunlight to make vitamin D. Not blacks. That makes no sense.

Where did you go to school? Lighter skin reflects more light/heat and dark skin absorbs more. Should super man be a nigger though? Fuck no, if super man was a nigger he wouldn't be saving shit. He'd be flying around drinking 40s and stealing shit. Super nigger

WE WUZ JOOS N SHEIT

...but white skin absorbs sunlight much more efficiently.

I think if we were being strictly scientific Superman would be green since the only biological process we know of that extracts energy directly from sunlight is dependent on chlorophyll which appears green in color.

It's actualy the opposite.

Light skin absorb more vitamin D

His weakness is sickle cell disease

Science also suggests that absorbing sunlight should not give one the ability to fly or shoot energy beams from their eyes, but this is fucking comic books.

There is already a black superman in one of the universes

I guess it's because niggers don't get sunburn?

You're a fucking moron
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_skin
Light skin provides better absorption qualities of ultraviolet radiation. This helps the body to synthesize higher amounts of vitamin D for bodily processes such as calcium development.[3][11] Light-skinned people who live near the equator with high sunlight are at an increased risk of folate depletion. As consequence of folate depletion, they are at a higher risk of DNA damage, birth defects, and numerous types of cancers, especially skin cancer.[3][12]

People from krypton had no special powers on their own plant.

Superman doesn't get his powers from "sunlight". He gets his powers because our sun gives off different radiation than the sun of his home world.

CRIPPTOENEEUN AN SHEEEIT

but then he wouldn't get as much vitamin D.

But white people literally get vitamin D from the sun and blacks don't.

ummm white privilege much sweetie

>'scientists'

Solar panels get their power from sunlight, why aren't they black? This fucking green energy shit is raycist as hell.

>Where he was from didn't have negroes.
Then why did he leave?

wouldnt he be really pale? seeing that melaninblocks rays from the sun?

kek

Wouldn't be surprised if that Wiki page actually gets daily complaints.

He's so sad, it's adorable.

needs the godzilla theme playing behind

i can't believe e i know this its only cuz i worked w a nerd.

superman has powers only on earth bc of our yellow sun. where he is from his sun is red and he doesn't have extraordinary abilities.

anyway you slice it this is foolish

Uh, about that

That's the exact opposite of what science suggests.

sorry buddy but science via forbes says that you are wrong

>Gets his power from sunlight
>Science said he should have dark skin
Dark skin blocks UV to protect skin. If he wants to absorb sunlight he needs light skin.

kek

>Blacks don't
They do too it's just they need on the equator tier sun exposure.

>Solar panels get their power from sunlight, why aren't they black?

solar panels are black..

Some birds just want to watch the world burn.

savage

I know. It's like saying white men can't jump. Of course they can jump, but it's all relative.

why does it matter

but isn't sunburn and tanning the body being damaged by sun and nigger skin is meant to block these harmful rays?
wouldn't he be weaker if he was black?
if anything superman should be whiter.

>It's all relative
No it isn't. The idea with skin color is to be dark enough to avoid damage but light enough to absorb sunlight.

Bix nood
cownbrayd

No it fucking doesn't

Dark skin would reflect MORE sunlight, white skin would ABSORB MORE sunlight. Supermans fucking white

I laughed and laughed and laughed.

Honestly i think they're just referring to him being more "Tan".

Like when people go and tan in the sun type of meme

>fantasy superhero
>science says
Pick one.

>be negro of da norf
>die of rickets
Shieeeet

This. So sad

Getting down to the tough questions.

>Eating cow ass at the speed of light.

What the fuck am I reading
Are you actually retarded?

Still, it's fucking weird how middle easterners and indians are flooding into cloudy white countries.

How aren't suicide rates for let's say, Indians in Canada not incredibly high?

This. Forbes is a popular media outlet, so obviously their science is right. Next you'll say something even dumber like I shouldn't blindly believe everything Bill Nye says about atmospheric physics even though he has a bachelor's in mechanical engineering and a patent for ballet shoes.

>capitalism ended slavery
user, I.....

If anything, he should be green, since he's performing photosynthesis.

>Superman is a fucking Ork Weirdboy

What do you think you're reading you fucking Fin. It's how skin works.
Blacks have little to no risk of skin cancer.
Whites have higher risk but absorb more sunlight to produce more vitamin D.

He's not entirely wrong. The melanin protects blacks because it absorbs the sunlight as a chemical instead of letting it pass through to the cell. Which is what Superman ACTUALLY needs and not block it.

Same reason plants want violet light and green houses are usually painted red. They sure as fuck don't need green light. They're trying to get rid of it and hence they absorb and reflect it.

That fucking thing is disgusting. Would take that shit out to the back and put two in its head

WHATS YOUR FUCKIN PROBLEM?

bullshit dark skin reflects sunlight to help them survive in hot as fuck Africa. White skin absorbs it to help us survive in cold ass Europe. How could Superman absorb sunlight if his skin kept on reflecting it. He'd only have his powers in Africa.

>scientists suggest that niggers can fly before they can swim
really makes the ol' globe warm

WE WUZ SUPARMON

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I'd be fine with this as long as he goes back to robbing and killing under a red sun/kryptonite

Mother fuck.

Know why Superman is white? Because he was made white and he has been white for 84 fucking years. Don't start applying politically motivated goddamn "science" to a fucking comic book holy christ.

>white
Superman is Jewish.

Darker colors absorb more wavelengths of light than lighter colors you fucking tard. Were you home-schooled?

Except that darker skin isn't as good as absorbing sunlight, it's to keep sunlight out. That's why, in northern countries, the poor refugees get depressed.
>independent.co.uk/news/long_reads/dark-sad-mental-health-scandinavia-winter-norway-science-rjukan-biology-a7622241.html
In the alternate universe where Superman is black (and the US president), people actually think Luthor is a white supremacist skinhead. In reality, his motivations are the same as the one we usually see.

that is not correct. lrn 2 basic optics user

>Africa gets a shit ton of sunlight
>so much that ultraviolet radiation breaks up folic acid
>which humans need
>Africans evolve to have high melanin, which protects their folic acid by blocking ultraviolet radiation

>the ultraviolet radiation that Superman needs

I knew SJWs were yuge on pseudo-science whenever it supported their bullshit, but this is fucking retarded.

The chemical acts as a blocker since it's absorbing the light instead of the cells beneath... Jesus you can't be this dense.

If that was the case, then Superman should be a redhead.

We can't let these sjw fags ruin based Val-Zod
Say what you will about forced diversity, but he's at least decently written

KANGZ

jesus christ i hate reddit.

"Science suggests huh?"
Damn, what kind of degree do these scientists have? It certainly isn't biology.

A KANGZ universe actually exists in the DC Multiverse as shown in the link below. Hopefully they doesn't give a damn about it. Ever.

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_23

Still confused as to why he's a kryptonian classified as african-american.

Why not blue?