Seriously, WHY is Sup Forums against weed?

Sure, it makes lazy people lazier, but its benefits FAR OUTWEIGHS the negatives.

1. Lots of medicinal uses (can't deny this, research it)

2. If legalized CORRECTLY, it can create BILLIONS in taxes in the United States, and hopefully a fuck ton in Canada next year. With all this extra tax coming in from Marijuana sales it wouldn't hurt to lower taxes.

3. Creates LOTS of jobs. If legalized a LOT of pot will need to be harvested to keep up with demand.

4. Healthier than Alcohol and Tobacco (can't deny that)

If you guys are so pro economy, you should be the ones begging for your government to legalize pot as it will grow your economy, and make sure prisons only hold REAL criminals.

Other urls found in this thread:

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM197411142912003
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/037687169190068A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also kek approves.

>it makes lazy people lazier
uhh...

>sativa
>indica
pick one.

I don't give a shit about it, But this pothead at work keeps pressuring me in to smoking with him. I wish they would take no for answer.

Hybrid, Sativa makes me a lil paranoid and indicas make me sleepy af

Weed is wack Wesley

It's a nigger drug

Drugs are bad

>every pothead is the same

That guy just sounds like a douche, ignore him

Why should I listen to an evil fuck like you?

>666

Well, it is the devil's drug.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

>using Sup Forums memes as arguments

Drinkers, drug users and fat people are not welcome on this board. You cannot advocate for anyone when you're a degenerate yourself.

Ciggies and black coffee are tolerated.

Brain damage.

WEED

LEL

>cigarettes are insanely degenerate

This entire board is blue pilled on marijuana

It is degenerate and decreases IQ.

(((its benefits)))

>Sativa makes me a lil paranoid

You have to know how to utilize it. It basically makes you crazy like a fox.

>French immigrants to Americas hat trying to claim a Hindu Kush mountain / Chinese River valley plant as their own

Kek

Marijuana decreases motivation, makes people perfectly fine with not doing shit in their life, slows brain development in adolescents, etc.

Cigarettes are for pricks. Talking down on the vices of others while you suck on that dirt is ridiculous

>Not knowing that memes are the only redpilled way to understand the worls

>using memes as arguments

nice

Weed kills testosterone. Just fucking Jewgle it for 2 seconds.

>Decreases IQ

Only for those under the age of 25 when their brain is still developing. Also sources for your claims.

>Healthier than Alcohol
Nope case in point.
I used to smoke up but had to stop as my body after a while started to react to the thc with increased BP and HR.
I mean like scary BP and HR readings.
I drink wine no and now HR or BP issues.

But OP is canadian

Don't need testosterone to watch the bull fuck his wife

>what is working out and staying healthy

Won't mind cause I'm only with her to pay for this expensive as fuck house.

dudeweedlmaos making it their entire lifestyle/essence of being.

From a financial standpoint, legalization makes total sense. That being said, I find potheads fucking annoying and smelly, and I don't want there to be any more of them than there are now. So I'm a bit torn on the issue.

>Drug addicted
>Working out

I'm against marijuana but this isn't true.
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM197411142912003
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/037687169190068A

i can tell you my experience with weed but i am very different from a normie .. when i started off it felt like the greatest thing ever it was my own special little high i loved to induldge in . then once i built up a tolerance it made me go insane and develope all these mental problems and i had to use it alot everyday i would get angry if i wasnt high or going to get some weed. the lazy part didnt happen to me i was always doing something i hate sitting around watching tv it made work easier but also made me constantly paranoid because i always thought someone was going to hurt me or i thought of anti weed people .. which is normal because the world is dangerous but normies dont think that way . also the majority of my pothead friends turned into herion addicts . weed will never make me feel good again it only felt good at the start of using it.

>weed makes you incapable of running and lifting weights

?

must be some strong bud

As with every drug, using it a lot will cause problems.

If used in moderation, it's perfectly fine.

Because often people use/abuse it for no reason other than it feels good. And when they do this all the time it ruins their brain like any other drug does.

Marijuana develops psychological addiction very quickly.

Same with alcohol, yet it's legal and everyone praises it.

You can't be drunk 24/7 like you can with marijuana.

I beg to differ

Kek.
But seriously, the fact that it's easy to be blazed the entire day makes it much worse than alcohol.

Wanna bet?

Because kikes, niggers, and other leftists support its legalization. There's no good logic behind prohibition, aside from keeping (((pharmaceutical companies))) profitable, since legal cannabis would immediately become a popular tool for self-medication for millions of people who are dependent on prescription (((opiates))) to treat chronic pain.

Casual.

Some of you Sup Forums users against weed make some of the most brain-dead, asinine arguments I've ever seen.