Islam will rule the west

we will kill all white men and impregnate all of your sisters and mothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

agoracosmopolitan.com/news/canadian_news/2016/03/12/10015-syrian-refugees-had-to-share-a-hotel-with-a-furry-convention-and-the-photos-are-wild.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Touch me and I'll slit your throat, you rapist piece of shit.

Touch my women and I'll curb stump you tiny cock manlet cockroach

Shut up dude, we will be killing nobody. The west is quickly embracing Islam on its own. Most white children in the future will be Muslim, but they will still be white.

Islam means submission.
Islam will submit to the West.
There is no other choice. Muslims don't understand any other language.

Sounds hot.

Wow the only non cucked canuck

Turkey caused ISIS by withholding the majority of the waters of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers starting in 2009.

Islamists are like bratty psychopathic children, begging for discipline. Eventually you will piss us off enough to get a spanking, and you will slink back to your caves, crying and screaming, but immensely satisfied deep down inside.

Oh it's you again, little shitty roach wants to feel powerful under his little fridge? That's okay buddy, when the West uncucks itself truly there will be no reason why you won't be crushed like the filthy insect you are.

i fucking hate you. if you was nearme i would slit your throath.

>muhammad
>black
WE

sick bait my insect friend

I mean, you're not wrong

It's only a matter of time at this point

Can't even come up with your own shit-talking (see ), and can't even spell it right when it's RIGHT THERE.

Always does my heart good to see new Muslimahs like this.

See. That right there. That's why I don't want you in Canada.

Canada will be a Muslim country.

Step the fuck back mudslime

Step into the light of Islam.

islam influence in western countries is solely based on what we allow, if we decide to stop playing games you are fucked.

bait

Nope, just Dawah

>we will kill all white men
You wouldn't kill white Muslims so there's that.

Islam is not a race. Nor is it exclusive to Turks.

Made me reply though, well done. Have a (You).

id become the real life keyser soze

So what you're telling us is that islam is not a religion of peace?

My Albanian girlfriend wants to accept Christ and leave Islam. Her two daughters (husband killed by drunk driver) will be converted as well.

Women want to leave Islam as soon as they can for the honor and decency of Christianity.

Settle down there, take chill pill & relax.

You should see what a handful of white men did to the entire Middle East. Those were just the volunteers too, we haven't even had a draft yet. When that happens you can say goodbye to any protection you have from "war crimes". I can't wait for this shit to pop off nigger.

They do like to smash stuff up don't they, pretty hostile lot really.

Top jej suleyman

Hope Erdogan's little referendum fails.

Be women, get married and have two children with your husband. Husband dies in horrible agonizing death. Ex-wife forgets about husband and starts fucking another dude while his husband rots 6 feet underground . You are a horrible person snow Mexican. If I was any of her children I would beat the shit out of you.

>mudshits actually think they pose a military threat to the west

An all out war would be over within a day and you'd go extinct

LARPing the thread

Not when half your women convert to Islam, lmao.

Sand negger we just off millions of your as by proxy wars and will do it again if your shit hole countries try shit . Mecca will be turned into glass vie a fireball .

Why would soon to be Muslim nations nuke Mecca? The entire world will be Muslim by 2100.

If it were my wife I would want her to eventually remarry a decent man so my children could continue to grow up with a father figure in a two-parent home.

Hahaha oh little muzzle, don't let a few little gains let your hubris go unchecked. The west is waking up out of it's deep slumber. And when it does...

1095 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN!

cuck

The planet will bathe in nuclear fire before that happens.

Don't worry, we're already sending in the furries to yiff your kids.

You will learn what TOLERANCE AND MULTICULTURALISM looks like.

agoracosmopolitan.com/news/canadian_news/2016/03/12/10015-syrian-refugees-had-to-share-a-hotel-with-a-furry-convention-and-the-photos-are-wild.html

And for those who say:
>Iran is our friend
>Muh Persians are kewl

inshallah

Allahuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu akkkbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarr

Hello my friend. Brother or sister?

KYS and meet your beloved mud-ham-mad in hell

؜ >when

*if.

Face it, the west is nearing collapse. The signs are everywhere. Just let it happen. By resisting you'll just suffer more losses.

This. Islamic world soon.

Doesn't have to be islamic. I'm just saying there will be more infighting to come as interest shifts from national focus to corporate focus.

that is the trends, but (and i dont say this with any enjoyment)... the west will just wipe you all out if it feels threatened... thats probably whats going on now actually, the beginnings of it at least

its what the west does

Islam won't win

>i fucking hate you.
Like wise, roach, like wise.

I can't wait to kill you guys.

I'm going to bury you stuffed with bacon.

the more determined side will always win regardless of all other factors ... look at vietnam.

radical islam will either overrun the west or else we will transform ourselves into monsters to beat it.

im betting on the latter

so tolerant

>then he woke up in his shithole full of inbred circumcised frustrated fucks like him, his stolen mobile connected to the shop next door's wifi in his grasp
>another morning in paradise
>we will be kangz and shiet
Sure mehmet

>im betting on the latter
so am I

Mohammed was a little gay boy who got passed around the camp like the slut he is.

>he's going to raise two (2) Albanian wife's daughters

based hk

This desu.

Try to Visits Frankfurt/Berlin or Munich. Major cities in Germany. You see more and more interracial couples. Literally 99 percent of them are arab&turks or even black with german girls.

Whatever asshole. The future of the west is irreligion anyway.

>we
There is a difference between an arab and a roach though.

>my women

Haha beta (oreganal post)

Hilarious, you have to brag about impregnating white women. We would rape and then kill your women for the off chance we create more shit skins

nah faggot you will come here and serve me some kebab and ayran.
but dont worry you will have time to think about killing while you are filleying the chicken.

well mine both have and know their way around fully automatic rifles- and husbands to get through first
gl with that, roach
enjoy your sage

Well it's noble for a man to help raise a dead man's children to be good people. What's not noble and is super cuck for the dead man is his children leaving his religion for that man's.
Imagine you die and leave behind two daughters and a Muslim man takes your woman and converts your daughters

Jokes on you when said Converted Western muslims use your own religion to commit genocide against arabs and turks. Remember christian colonialism?
>Triggered.jpg

Steal your land and pervert their culture into yours in the name of Allah.Islam thrives and lives off the conquest of others and the extortion of trade with infidels for technology. Once you've conquered everyone they'll be no one left but each other to kill or oppress.

>We all know where this is going

That means it will be the countries with the with big guns making the calls (us) and not cuck arabs. Thanks for handing us over the world for free ya cucks. you really are stupid and don't think ahead.
>Epic. fail. Hard
>Isn't karma a beautiful thing in nature?

speaking of nature read " The future of life
> Half of all species will be extinct by around 2080
>biosphere collapse's
>Allah's garden will be dead
>Allah gets Angry
>We all go to hell
>The end

So basically you're admitting you're nothing more than a pack of glorified rapists? wow , how very glorious and enlightened. Islam must be the one true religion.

I wouldn't do the same to you , i would just kill all of your men , women and children. You roaches ugly as fuck after all.

You can't say anything that will hurt our feelings you ugly , short , hairy , hook nosed , limp dicked faggot.

Go suck Allah's dick you cuck.

I have to agree with the roach here.

>mfw this is the same roach that posts this shit every other day.
Jesus roach, your on your way out here in the west and you are
still shitposting in true roach form.

We are going to glass your country and give it to the Saudis.

kek give cucks to super cuck saudis then they'll really get to know their sharia a lot more personal.

>kek

You're

Watch out we've got a grammar muslim nazi over here.

Whomst'd've*

that ayran will be my cum

Thats his fetish man. Man sauce goes well on everything. He'll be thanking you for the free high end nutrient content.

must be sad being turk, being known for kebab and tourism, basically you turks are prime time cucks. Gotta lick everyones ass to please the tourists, the moment the lips stop moving all turkey will be is a big chilli and onion farm.
So better behave my little ayran chilli farmer.

Unnecessary word contraction for a general english sentence. What do you think this is high end University literature from the 30's?

Yup, for every attack on tourist that a few less meals for turkish families. Sad and unnecessary self shooting in the foot. No point in being in the top 20 economies if you've got poor cultural practices or bad attitudes towards other cultures to hold you back down.

Sorry roach never wanted to be enemies but you made it this way. Everyone else in life has shifted their views on things and moved on to greener pastures.

Only if the countries you invade give you enough money for you to support life. All refugee scum already ran away from Latvia.

kek

Feels bad man but its true. Grandfather was a refugee himself but at least he had work skills and wanted to earn what was duly deserved unlike these low lifes who want everything served to them on a plater like a 5 year old with a bad id.

Haha joke's on you faggot, I'm not white. But I'll still give you a Columbian necktie and shoot your kids if you try to pull any shenanigans in this country.

Your daughter will wear hijab.

Pic is a latvian convert to Islam. Within a century most Latvian women will be dressed like this.

you'll also see those same turks eat pork and drink alcohol while their sisters run around half nacked and date germans.

Is that your fetish? A stupid piece of woven cloth that came from a random animal or that was synthetically made from woven polyester chemically made from crude oil.Talk about having a low life man

Nope, I'm a Muslimah, I wear Hijab myself. It brings me great joy to see blue eyes behind Hijab though.

All you retards can do is drive trucks into people. When a war really happens. REALLY happens, you ragheaded motherfuckers are so fucked, it's actually kind of sad. It's like ants trying to fight with elephants really.

Theres only 2 people known in the country that wear last i heard when the parliament discussed about banning headdresses. Completely irrelevant person. one of the Git gud faggit

I'd convert if it wasn't for circumcision and also having to learn arabic