en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Lexington_and_Concord
youtube.com/watch?v=-w-mdWGYP4k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge
youtube.com/watch?v=U3b9nvIw-_k
youtube.com/watch?v=wv4dEVaVn0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=1vk_-Vuf2rY
youtube.com/watch?v=ABiCv_KP1BA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this the same explosion where the father and the son were really close to it and filming when the blast goes off?

That fucking video man

the guns

The ATF bungled the initial raid. The FBI bungled the other. Obviously the Branch Davidians were a bunch of wacko retards. Everyone was in the wrong I guess.

Daily reminder that all federal gun laws are unconstitutional and the raid was illegal

It couldn't have been the State thugs who murdered a load of people, it was them evil cultists. They deserved it.
>bungled
No, it went as planned. They needed to justify their own existence and "stopping evil gun running cultists" did just that.

Janet Reno & HRC.

is that a me!me!me! girl?

>all these fucking idiots

source now

Proved state has ultimate power over it's subjects. They were murdered then painted out to be pedophile cultists.

SHALL

Timothy.

Pretty much this, everyone involved on both sides did just about everything wrong.

That said, the Feds always had the option to just leave them alone

>All this fucking leaf who doesn't understand what and why it happened.

This pic really violates my NAP

The government

>No, it went as planned.
>Getting 4 ATF agents killed was planned.

Gubberment

This is about the Waco Explosion you burger munching tubs of lard.

kys faggot
Branch Davidians broke no legal Federal Laws

I bet you would also defend this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Lexington_and_Concord

ngggh i could watch that vid all fking day

>Be listening to Erika
>The *BUM* *BUM* *BUM* matches with her movement

Please tell we why the Feds were justified doing the raid in the first place

Then rename your thread to "waco chemical plant explosion" because literally everyone who enters this thread is going to be talking about the Branch Davidians.

That is synonymous with Waco, half the people in this country aren't even aware of the explosion a few years back.

>no mpd client
>no irc client

shitty setup, Sup Forumsentleman.

They used a motherfucking flamethrower tank on the compound man.

youtube.com/watch?v=-w-mdWGYP4k

That's a picture of the Waco siege you absolute fucking donkey.

BEN CARSON IS HERE GUYS

FYI, whoever is doing live monitoring now: Your script breaks scroll wheel functionality, making your intrusion quite apparent.

Then why use a picture of a different event?
You gotta crack a few eggs.

ATF were a bunch of overstepping faggots that couldn't handle a FUCKING CULT FULL OF BABBLING LUNATICS. But my hate for heretics is way higher than my hate for US governmental agencies. So I choose the cult members.

Some inconvenient facts for the government AND Sup Forums...

1) Illegal weapons: Yes, Koresh had some. He admitted it to his lawyer (See "Waco: The Rules of Engagement") However, it has never been proven whether or not those weapons were on the property before or after the initial raid. It's entirely possible that Koresh decided to convert his perfectly legal firearms to automatic fire AFTER the ATF shot up his home. Basically, to match their firepower.

2) Allegations of child abuse: No actual evidence has ever been presented that Koresh (or any other Davidians) abused children, sexually or otherwise. However, if the testimony of faithful survivors is to be believed, then Koresh DID have sex with at least one girl under the age of 14. David Thibodeau and Clive Doyle (both of whom escaped from the building on April 19th, 1993, and harbor no ill will towards Koresh) have admitted that their leader did have sexual relations with an underage girl in their commune.

3) The fire: Most likely started by either the FBI pyrotechnic devices (which the government denied were used until a bumbling documentary filmmaker found them in the evidence room) or the FBI tank knocking over a lantern in the southeast corner of the building. FLIR footage seems to indicate the latter. One survivor, a man named Jamie Castillo, was alleged to have admitted to Ron Cole that Koresh started the fire. Cole (a convicted felon who has a history of making outrageous statements, and once claimed in the 90s that he knew Osama Bin Laden) made this claim after Castillo died. Researcher Carol Moore has stated that she doubts Castillo did anything other than raise the possibility.

>But my hate for heretics is way higher than my hate for US governmental agencies.
Who do you think runs the country?

>1) Illegal weapons: Yes, Koresh had some.
SHALL
>2) Allegations of child abuse
Not a federal crime

P-please stop scaring me user, it's almost bedtime.

It's okay user, I've eaten more pain than they can ever know.

If I remember correctly this was the same year the FBI used a sharp shooter to gun down Randy Weavers wife and infant child in her arms.

>SHALL
I personally don't give a shit what weapons he possessed. I'm simply stating that he did, at some point, have illegal weapons during the raid. Don't give me "muh constitution" as an argument. We can debate the constitutionality of firearm laws, but the fact remains that those laws (constitutional or not) were ON THE BOOKS.

>Not a federal crime
Did I say it was? I was pointing out that it's true there is no actual evidence Koresh molested anyone. However, if we're going to believe the LOYAL survivors, then he was, in fact, a pedophile.

>Illegal weapons
No evidence of this.
>Allegations of child abuse: No actual evidence
Yeah, exactly. This is just bullshit they made up to justify murdering them.

I thought he was just trying to make a big family
and it was targeted because leader was hwite

No, that was 92. Waco occurred in 93. However, the sharpshooter (Lon Horiuchi) was at Waco. This was covered in "Waco: A New Revelation."

>Both FBI HQ and the Site Commanders in Idaho re-evaluated the situation based on information they were receiving from U.S. Marshals Hunt, Cooper and Roderick about what had happened on August 21. On about August 24, 1992, the fourth day of the siege on the Weaver family, FBI Deputy Assistant Director Danny Coulson, who was unaware that Vicki Weaver had been killed,[citation needed] wrote a memo with the following content, where the slashes indicate line breaks:
>OPR 004477 / Something to Consider / 1. Charge against Weaver is Bull Shit. / 2. No one saw Weaver do any shooting. / 3. Vicki has no charges against her. / 4. Weaver's defense. He ran down the hill to see what dog was / barking at. Some guys in camys shot his dog. / Started shooting at him. Killed his son. Harris did the / shooting [of Degan]. He [Weaver] is in pretty strong legal position

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge

It was targeted because they were stockpiling weapons. Apparently Texans are only allowed guns until the federal government decides to intervene.

Why burgerland is so full of these cults? And why there is idiots who follow these people?

ahh.. was close anyway. I do remember Janet Reno had something to do with these illegal attacks on Americans. That was under Clinton (not that it matters).

You mean the west texas explosion?

This is waco, m8.

tim did nothing wrong

anyone who wants to make the claim that the cultists brought it upon themselves... remember that more than 10 children were covered in devastatingly noxious and combustible foam and then set ablaze. The foam also emits cyanide when burned, rending the children's flesh from their bones as they contorted and burned alive, while suffocating. They would have likely been conscious for at least a good deal of this.

These kids didn't do anything to the government.

>~200 people
>full of

HRC pushed on Janet Reno to end it "by any means necessary"

Joseph Smith copycats. If he wasn't so successful, everyone else wouldn't be so eager to start their own religion.

Remember we had Antonio Conselheiro.

>No evidence of this.

His lawyer admitting to congress that Koresh TOLD HIM he has illegal weapons isn't credible?

Oh wait, i forgot where I am. You'll probably insist he was lying because of "deep state" bullshit. Of course, there's no evidence Dick DeGuerin was making shit up, but the irony won't be lost on you.

Fast forward to 33.54 - youtube.com/watch?v=U3b9nvIw-_k

>Yeah, exactly. This is just bullshit they made up to justify murdering them.

So David Thibodeau and Clive Doyle, both of whom still harbor no ill feelings towards Koresh and frequently defend him, were lying when they said he fucked an underage girl? Keep in mind, they actually lived with the man and escaped the fire.

I was thinking it was Bill Clinton back then.

>His lawyer admitting to congress that Koresh TOLD HIM he has illegal weapons isn't credible?
There are no such thing as illegal weapons
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Nope, that was one of her first forays into national power moves.

Bill didn't know how to deal with the situation.

The leader was white, but he was a race-mixer. Watch the Davidian home video. Koresh was very proud of his multiracial children. He was basically cucking all of the men in his group to fulfill some Seven Seal prophecy.

Not to mention that it illegal to use military weapons (tanks) against americans on american soil.

You probably think sovereign citizen tactics hold up in court.

Don't forget to tell the judge that your parking ticket is illegitimate because he displays an American flag with gold fringe.

>that image

Fuck man is Sam Hyde behind every tragedy

Among the 76 who died that day:
Chanel Andrade, 1, American
Bobbie Lane Koresh, 2, American
Cyrus Koresh, 8, American
Star Koresh, 6, American
Nicole Gent Little (pregnant), 24, Australian
Dayland Lord Gent, 3, Australian
Paiges Gent, 1, American
Lisa Martin, 13, American
Sheila Martin, Jr., 15, American
Abigail Martinez, 11, American
Audrey Martinez, 13, American
Crystal Martinez, 3, American
Isaiah Martinez, 4, American
Joseph Martinez, 8, American
Melissa Morrison, 6, British
Mayanah Schneider, 2, American
Aisha Gyrfas Summers (pregnant), 17, Australian
Startle Summers, 1, American
Hollywood Sylvia, 1, American
Lorraine Sylvia, 40, American
Rachel Sylvia, 12, American
Chica Jones, 2, American
Serenity Jones, 4, American
Little One Jones, 2, American

yeah if you're not vehemently appalled, kill...your...self.

Cultists: hey lets fight the government and use children as flesh shields!

Government: well I guess they can just do whatever they please because we may end up accidentally killing children.

That is not how this world operates my friend. You want to challenge those who are in power then they will show you why they should stay in power.

>You probably think sovereign citizen tactics hold up in court.
Why would they?
>Don't forget to tell the judge that your parking ticket is illegitimate because he displays an American flag with gold fringe.
How would this make it illegitimate?

Because MUH CONSTITUTION. That's why.

Jim Jones had a shitton of followers.

the children were huddled in a safe room. You can watch the tank roll thru the wall, turn, aim, and fire its CS cannon directly into the only concrete-reinforced enclosure.

You can go watch it happen. Kill yourself you piece of shit.

Cultists: Hey lets exercise our 2nd amendment rights
Government: Oy Vey goyim the constitution is a living document an armed population is like the 6 million all over again

>all those australians
why didn't you invade us, australia?

The Feds you can tell because they never talk about it.

What do sovereign citizen have to do with the constitution?
Why would a traffic ticket be unconstitutional?

>Government: well I guess they can just do whatever they please because we may end up accidentally killing children.

So why don't you bring these tactics to the ghettos and clean up people who are actually fucking society up?

There was nothing noble or righteous about what they did.

These people weren't challenging anyone. They were doing their own thing. They were outright attacked by the ATF with Tanks, Gunfire, and burning Fire. These people were attacked by their own government without provocation. This is actually what they were expecting to happen at some future date, but surprise, it happened right then.

not that many
also we are a country of 300 million people
Plus a lot of the people in these cults come from other countries

koresh and his cult needed to be exterminated desu but atf and fbi should all hang for that. i got super triggered by a doc about it

>show you why they should stay in power.

Because they're willing to murder children to assert their authority? You're the lowest form of cretin. Cucked out by the government and loving it, huh?

The (((Government)))

This is why.

I am not watching your 5 minute video
Please tell me why a traffic ticket is unconstitutional.

Did nobody see that they had a FUCKING FLAMTHROWING TANK!?

youtube.com/watch?v=1vk_-Vuf2rY

You can't watch a five minute video?

Then I don't have five minutes to give and explanation.

>I am not watching your 5 minute video

I'll save you 5 minutes: AM I BEING DETAINED??

so they had to smoke them out big deal. officer safety is a priority

How long would it take to say why a traffic ticket was unconstitutional
You have no explanation

the cutists doused the compound in gas, theres audio of them saying "pour it all out, over there etc" when shit started to go down. the atf set it off tho and denied ever firing a shot

I know you are joking, but I seriously doubt anyone from ATF or FBI that was involved with that complete shitshow would ever want to admit to anyone what they did that day. They killed many many innocent humans that weren't doing anything wrong. I'm sure they will go to their graves praying to their god's for mercy in the afterlife.

Mike McNulty (producer of "Waco: The Rules of Engagement") found the video in it's entirety. That was a piece of wallboard. Hence the reason there's no smoke.

Linda Thompson (who distributed the "flame throwing tank" video) responded by implying that the footage was "computer enhanced" by McNulty. She offered no proof, just an accusation.

Fast forward to 57:55 - youtube.com/watch?v=ABiCv_KP1BA

one of the rules of the cult was he fucked all the women and none of the husbands could

MUH CONSTITUTION is the only explanation that you and every kangaroo trilateral commission court is gonna git, boy howdy.

based

These statist cucks need to go back to the_donald

The constitution has words dipshit
what part sasy traffic tickets given by state governments are unconstitutional

There's audio of them talking about moving fuel (they had barrels that were being moved so the tanks wouldn't crush them) and also of making Molotov cocktails to throw at the tanks. The survivors admitted to attorney Dick DeGuerin that they were talking quite a bit about pouring gas into bottles as a potential defense against the tanks.

No one gives a fuck about your shit attention span

Grow the fuck up lazy american nigger. The world is going on around you and you're too lazy to do shit about it.

Get fucked, you're the worst part of this generation.

Right here, bro. Ask again. You're not getting a different answer. I promise.

Also, thing wouldn't have burned down if the davidians hadn't poured gas everywhere inside.

I am not going to waste 5:00 watching a video because some faggot cannot actually make an argument
At least timestamp the time were he gives the claim

Will never forget or forgive what the FBI and ATF pulled in those days, straight up barbaric.

Also Ruby Ridge.

Fuck the FBI, ATF and fuck the clintons.

>and none of the husbands could
too far
he should have just made 1 child per woman

cop non-associated concubines, not a faithfuls wife