Is he right? Are steroids safe to use?

I was reading his blog and he said that you need to use roids to get swole like him. He says roids are perfectly safe and have very little side effects that are manageable with other supplements. Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3381099/Father-nearly-died-overdosing-diet-pills-gain-beach-body.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kike

you literally have to use steroids to get as big as he is. they have a stupid stigma behind them

>HURR SMALL BALLS

yea say that to someone who deadlifts 545 for reps

>TL;DR: Nothing wrong with steroids if you wanna get swole

>very little side effects
like very little balls

>545 for reps
>requires steroids
dyel? i'm 5'10'' 185lb and i can rep 505 for 3. someone who's naturally a little more muscular and/or has better leverages than me could rep 545 easy

>like very little balls
litterally who cares?

raisin dick, back acne and bitch tits are the most common issues

if you are cool with this, go for it. just do your research ahead of time and if something bad happens don't be a gary busey style 180 turn advocate against it because you fucked up

you must be a fat piece of shit then

either way to get in that range of deadlift and beyond you either need to be an absolute freak or take steroids

there's a difference between steroid use and steroid abuse. Those are symptoms of steroid abuse.

you are on the right tail of the genetic athletic potential bell curve

i'm exact same weight and 1" taller and i've plateaued in the low 400's for longer than i care to admit

there is only one guy i know that can rep barely over 500 at my gym and his brother played for the green bay packers

/fraud/

Endogenous hormones are one of the worst things you can do to your body.

Hit the gym and stay active with physical stuff like yard work and home improvement. Eat right, don't consume too much alcohol, and keep a healthy sex life going with the gf/fiance/Mrs. Don't fap everyday. Do this, and you're natural T levels will be fine.

Cernofag has to inject himself with chemicals that make him feel more manly because he is in fact less of a man.

Where is the best place to buy roids?

Supplements aren't going to fix your long term CNS damage.

wife beater will have his heart stop and I will be glad for it.

Why? That shit increases your chances of cancer by a lot and fucks up your hormones. You pretty much have to rely on testosterone pills later on in life which up your rate of cancer even more. What the fuck????

No. Not if you use other things like HCG concurrently.

>you must be a fat piece of shit then
>5'10''
>185 lb
nigga you dumb

low 500's isn't too terribly much though. i admit i have only seen one other guy pull above 5pl8 at my shitty gym but look on /fit/ /plg/ and you see guys pulling 500's for reps. these guys either compete in drug-testing leagues or if they roided they'd have told us because we're bros. pulling 500 at 185 isn't the greatest, famalama

Steroids are safe and has little side effects if proper cycle and pct.

of course he is. it's part of the simian sentiment.

If you're not on tren, then do you even lift?

Pretty much anything is safe until you hand it to retards:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3381099/Father-nearly-died-overdosing-diet-pills-gain-beach-body.html

Roids are "safe" if you're smart about it, if you are disciplined about the dosages and hours, if you're disciplined enough to make up for the side-effects, and, most importantly, if you're not dumb enough to up the dose just because you want to.

I have numerous friends including myself who have trained seriously for years. the highest natty deadlift for reps (12) I've seen is 455

either you are a mountain of a man with slave nigger genetics, or you took steroids, OR, most likely, you are full of shit.

>the highest natty deadlift for reps (12) I've seen is 455
i don't know if i could do 455 for 12 but i can do 505 for 3 but not often and i have to train up to it just to do it once every few months

>CNS damage.
Where is the best place to buy roids?

>Where is the best place to buy roids?
i don't pin but /fraud/ on /fit/ knows sources. you cannot just show up and ask for roids though. you have to lurk moar

Before you do roids do your homework

before you even bother tune your diet, creatine, and protein intake and make solid gains that way. Steroids aren't magic juice that just get you swole although they do accelerate things quick.

Also PCT is the most important step so that you don't shut down your natural testosterone production in the long term. Don't try to save a little $$$ by going with research grade or underground "labs" - go straight for pharmaceutical quality.

eroids.com
professionalmuscle.com
/r/steroidsourcetalk

ITT people who know nothing about steroids.

Nearly all of the side affects are temporary and can be reversed with proper AI dosage. I got acne on my back and shoulders, but Accutane cleared it right up.

It shuts down your endocrine system and a vast majority of users will get it back up and running at 100% with proper PCT. For the small few who can't there's always TRT which is very common and safe. That's just a risk you accept when hopping on.

Unfortunately in the long term it does put a good amount of stress on your heart, but a couple small cycles aren't going to do any real damage.

Wrong board cunt

I am thucking more swole than you little thaggots will ever be. Come thucking talk thit to my face bith.

Wow that all sounds so fucking worth it just to dick swing at the gym and on /fit/ with other insecure fags.

I can understand if you're an athlete, its your job to be the best. Just for shits and giggles? Come the fuck on.

The best part is how casually you talk about it. "Yeah I mean it will shut down your endocrine system
No biggie, just pop some more drugs. Bacne? Just get on this extremely harsh acne medication, ez pz."

But what about getting swole and looking and feeling better and getting laid?

I would if it were legal to have a doctor oversee it and prescribe it.

>getting swole
good luck. you have a better chance telling a doctor that you're a woman and want to cut your dick off to get female hormones than you do telling them you don't feel like a man and get male hormones

whoops i didn't mean to quote "getting swole"

It depends wholly on what kind of steroid you take, and how much, and for how long.

Testosterone is dangerous for men, but it's also necessary. It gives you a lot more muscle, but it also makes your heart pump harder which is the reason women live 8 years on average globally.

Just be careful about it, and don't take it over long spans of time.

Makes your dick look bigger by comparison.

8 years longer*

Thats the retardation of it, I don't even want to get mad jacked, its just annoying knowing theres a shortcut that could be some somewhat safely but because of the law, you're forced to go at it unsupervised.

Meanwhile mentally ill retards are mutilating themselves paid by govt subsidy.

Go inject yourself with anabolic steroids as it enters your bloodstream and works its ways to your muscle cells and does it's thing.

I know this feel, I have massive balls.

Gf says when I slav squat its like a chimp's balls

Every girl who ever sees you naked?

oh wait...

>Is he right?
Yes of course.
We always listen to uneducated meat heads when deciding whether or not to put a drug in our bodies.
Yes.

Wanting to be swole. Why?

Suuure

he said 545 for reps. not for 3.
nice try tough ((((guy))))

What if you found a woman who convinced her doctor that she wants to transition to being a man, then you just buy the drugs from her?