Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4735470/donald-trump-syria-war-bashar-al-assad/
youtu.be/_vtiCyhV_JA
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the big one

slants might get btfo, trump will be smart if he makes a deal with china first

Same here bro. Wrapped up in my new blanket, watching Master and Commander

150,000 Chinese troops on North Korean border, embargoing them, US strike boat heading to North Korea as well.

these digits i got in the name of odin that nobody has checked yet are the only happening

Fpbp. As much as there's hundreds of false flags across the board rn, it feels like a serious calm before the ultimate storm. I've never seen anything like this before.

>literally shilling yourself
kys

DAY OF THE QUAKE, CALIFORNIA SHALL BE A BIG LAKE

Not tonight. All is comfy in the world

Happenings are always around the corner. Tonight no. But we can always satiate our dark feelings in the fact that there are so many non happenings that our lefty counterparts are "heartbroken,scared, and worried". Enjoy Trayvon and his stepdads worry's.

Yes. Not Keks deepest insight. Eventually our planet will die as it enters the sun. Did I just do meme majick? No...

The Big Dirty is coming soon, never lose faith in good habbenings and comfy threads
Shadilay

Ah damn, that gave me the good feels fren.

Gnip Gnop

Bob Ross is the God of comfy. Poor fellow saw so much bad shit, but at the end of the day he knew what was out, and could teach us all so much about healing.

>mfw it really happens

"F" is for Fire that burns down the whole town...

For me, it's the McChicken. Intelligent, nihilistic, with a WICKED sense of humor. I usually ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

I'm a leaf that just got to Anaheim. My wife dragged me to Disneyland for a week.

What can I do for fun and what should I avoid? I don't want to get mixed up in some cultural enrichment, but I want to have fun...
I need some comfy ideas

U is for uranium..
BOMBS

Maduro got egged

Yeah. It's time :)

inn n out burger
thai massage

>Doublemint Dave

Nice try, Dave...

N is for NO SURVIVORS

nigga go to splash mountain, when I went 2 years ago the lines were mostly empty and i went on 11 times. Space mountain is cool too but the lines have 3 hour waits, i got in with a disney fast pass in 10 minutes.
dont buy into the starwars shit for 1 second though
that twilight zone tower on the adventure park next to it is cool too, one of the best rides of my life, scary scenes and a great ride in 1

weed

The North Koreans are flying down to Antarctica riding on the backs of tomahawks launched from our carrier fleet. First they will stop over Syria to wave to the Russians who are covering up chemical attacks with Kushner and Spicer, only then to fly over San Diego to drop an ICBM. They will then stop at Comet Ping Pong for some walnut sauce pizza with Obama's transsexual wife, who reveals to them the blood oaths of the cabal of Moloch. They will then make it to Antarctica where it will be revealed that your mother will die if you do not reply to this post.

they just tour it down user

That's some nice leftist shit that can only boil down reality to pop culture. Care to explain how Trump is also Voldemort Akmed?

Everyday this week there's been happenings.

fuck there's even mcdonald's shills now this board is lost.

>The solution to the Jewish Problem:

#1: first identify the problem - first acknowledge that the existence of the Jew race is a problem - make it an open discussion in society - the more people who are aware and openly talk about it, the better.

#2: Secondly, develop and go through with the solution step by step - physically cure the planet from this disease called "Jew" -- by beginning to implement laws and regulations, which eventually leads to the PERMANENT physical removal of all ethnic Jews.

The final goal is to permanently end the existance of the Jew.

But this doesn't need to begin with physical extermination (which unfortunately it can't begin with - it would lead to failure).

Once the public opinion is changed enough, we can begin with making it illegal for Jews to get into positions of power and influence, and making it more difficult for them to get jobs in general, and forcing them to register, and be tracked at all times with RFID chips and GPS, and get tougher on them - imprisoning some of them, sentencing some of them to death through the legal system (where ever possible), and begin deporting them to Israel or send them to Islamic countries.

Then later, eventually, we can make the Jew race itself illegal -- eventually, in the future; a Jew when discovered in a white nation, will be sentenced to death -- and nonjews promoting jewishness or apologizing for Jews will result in heavy fines or imprisonment or being sent to a labor camp, or some other suitable punishment.

This is not a dream. It's difficult to achieve and will take time and patience. But it's not impossible.

The Korea situation is different this time. They've always made threats, but Kim going to Sperg out with Trump in power. The world isn't big enough for two autists.

HAPPEN.

You took that much time on nothing. Nice.jpg

north korea acting up

There's no such thing as McChicken sauce you fucking idiot. It's a copypasta

Spooky skeleton, Sven

China is buying our coal and handling Best Korea for us. Pretty comfy, desu.

Solid ideas
Thanks

Yes I know. We have to gtk and rwn. The problem is no one is willing to Breivik or even Roof. It is time. They are such a small portion of the global population. If every white man took one with them we would still survive. I'd prefer not to bomberman mode, but if your life is shit anyone remove a few yarmulkes. It has to start happening

thank u hungry skeltal

The was never a "holocaust" but there should've been one. Rest assured there WILL BE one, as the fucking kikes deserve one. We won't rest until every single filthy parasitic kike is rounded up and slaughtered like the vermin they are. The White Race has had more than enough of the Jew, and we're fully prepared to kill those parasites a million times over. These greedy, hook-nosed vermin KNOW their days are numbered, and unlike in the past, they now have nowhere to run. This time, there won't be any kikes left alive to spread around the planet to hide like cockroaches. We WILL get them ALL into the oven and their putrid memory will finally be erased from the planet once and for all. Like all parasites, the Jew continues to reproduce until we wipe out every single last one of them. That's why it's CRUCIAL that ALL kikes are exterminated fully, for the good of us all.

If I find you leaf, I'm going to rake you

Go to medieval Knights. It's 30 minutes away via car (use Lyft if need transport)

great movie

Two big happenings:

1. NK potential nuclear war
2. Trump and Nunes were wrong about the wiretaps and it's blowing up in their faces. Nunes likely to lose his spot on SIC and Trump may face legal action for leaking classified info

fuck off ronald defence force

Didn't even look at picture. Hnng
Would reproduce with. Shes scrawny af but pregnancy and those hips will fix a lot

yup.
North Korea is getting weird.

Kim Jong Un is having a tough time holding onto power, according to speculation I just made up, but that's okay, cuz that's all the CIA does.

US and S. Korea about to perform standard military exercises they have done millions of times before, but N Korea is calling it an act of aggression they will respond to with nuclear force.

China (N. Korea's only friend and ally and source of all food and exports) has just turned away all N. Korea's coal export ships, for acting like retards. China also massed their army along N. Korea's border, which seemed like an act of consolidation with N. Korea a week ago, but now seems almost hostile, in light of their recent embargo.

Could be some big happenings about to happen.

You could try, burger

Also, what's medieval knights? What do you do there? I've never heard of it

Fuck off lefty pol. Trump is immune. He's an Israeli puppet. But at least Israel has nationalism and kebab removal. All good starts

trigger a nigger tonight

Nah Syria ain't happening.
time.com/4735470/donald-trump-syria-war-bashar-al-assad/

Another perfectly executed 12-d chess move, by Trump.

Puppet Trump is immune. Nunes and the former Trump associates aren't. They'll all go to prison. Trump can avoid prison as long as he continues to deliver on Israel's demands.

Apparently youtu.be/_vtiCyhV_JA

>infowars
>"""source"""
You can't be your own source and make up shit.

All quiet on short wave atm. I'll let you know when they skyking.

Helicopters outside my window. Keeping my ass awake. Its going down

North Carolina is trying get rid of gay marriage. I just hope we can reinstate our anti-sodomy laws, too.

RT has been taken off cable tv

Each zipperhead will be filled with lead

>anti-sodomy laws
That means you can't get a blowjob. Not that you ever would but blowjobs (even between straights) fall under sodomy laws.

that wouldnt create a lake nigger

a big reason for that is that Whites know their lives have value.

shitskins and mudslimes - they inherently (albeit perhaps subconsciously) understand their lives are worthless, that's why they so often throw their lives away (in one way or another)

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

Godspeed skyking bro

You've never seen a shitload of LARPs following a minor international event? That shit happens every goddamn day.

Hey what is comfy? What does it mean in the way you say it?

Neet