Ginsberg referred to Lindsey Graham as a woman

Yet Graham has

>never married
>no kids
>claims to be married to the Senate

Is Graham gay? Is McCain his secret lover?

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/328285-ginsburg-refers-to-graham-as-one-of-the-women-of-the-senate

Graham is probably asexual. Something is just wrong with his brain.

Yes. Finally someone says it. He had s the face of a woman. I've always suspected it was a woman.

Maybe he needs to pay a visit to the VP.

I have almost no doubt this guy's a faggot.

the bulldykiest bulldyke who ever bulldyked

Anyone notice how the media constantly pushes Graham and McCain as Republican opposition to something? It's almost always one of these two that appear in the media.

They're both fucking traitorous neocons and I can't wait until they both die to be honest. I wouldn't be surprised if they're completely enamoured with the dark underbelly of Washington and into some extreme shit. Probably tons of blackmail on them.

dear lord, put him through the face app somebody!

No need to. He already suffers from lesbian face.

No adams apple. No jawline. No strong brow bone. Soft facial structure. Pouty lips. Woman's hairline. Graham was born a woman. Even name is feminine. Someone needs to check its birth certificate.

Not a trace of stubble or facial hair.

Plus he's super sassy. He may indeed be a woman.

This is my Senator, and I live in his hometown. Can confirm he is well known gay. We just don't talk about it.

This dude has the most obvious gayface on the planet
t. gay

Graham is the classic overcompensating, closeted republican politician. big time homo.

>Is Graham gay? Is McCain his secret lover?

What makes you think it's a secret?

>No kids
>No family
>Spends life advocating war and poverty

Jesus christ what a shit cunt. America is lacking in morals.

Graham is super gay.

Look at that fucking face. Guaranteed he's a fag. Also a huge momma's boy.

big deal: just missing a semi-colon for clarificatiom

the actual quote:
"Let’s hope members of Congress, the members Allegheny College has already honored — Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. John McCain [R-Ariz.], the women of the Senate, [semi colon shouldve been here] Sens. Dianne Feinstein [D-Calif.] and Lindsey Graham — let’s hope that they and others of goodwill will lead in restoring harmonious work ways,” Ginsburg said during her acceptance speech."

about 15% of non gay men never marry. good for them. as I look back on my life, getting married and having kids WAS A MISTAKE.
I'd be a bachelor millionaire otherwise, living the sporting life if I had a chance to do it over again

>Is Graham gay?
Does the pope shit in the woods?

>opposition to something
>fucking traitorous neocons

There you go. They never saw a war they didn't like. (((Who))) do you think they work for?

More likely "notorious" RBG is losing her marbles.
Supreme Court vacancy when?

There's something about his eyes that sets me off. Too feminine.

He's as gay as Shep Smith. So definitely very gay.

Juan McCain and Lindsey Grahamnesty are butt buddies.

But Lindsey's a woman. Michael is afraid of those

I hope it's this, get a doc in there to label her "medically unfit" and let's replace her. Trump getting to nominate her successor would be the mother of all happenings here, the libs would loss their minds even worse than the election. I would honestly expect to see leftists violence in the streets, maybe even some not directed at trash cans.