Dairy Products Is Racist to Lactose Intolerant Person

Do Dairy Products Increase Your Risk of Cancer? the Verdict Is Out

>It also mentioned a more recent study published in the British Journal of Cancer, in which 22,788 lactose-intolerant participants from Sweden were followed. The results reportedly showed that "low consumption of milk and other dairy products is linked with decreased risks of lung, breast and ovarian cancers".

allafrica.com/stories/201704110711.html

For educational purpose:
youtu.be/bJL-HYSlvRM

>tfw no qt butter making gf

just get some generic lactaid at walmart and enjoy your dairy. just don't fall for the breakfast cereal jew.

Same shit. Different day

>linked
Correlation does not imply causation. There could be common hidden factor that cause both of them.

The amount of Singaporean shitposts lately is fucking staggering.

>Hanna (((Zimmermann)))

I have conflicted feelings Sup Forums.

One one hand, she's a (((them))). On the other hand, I can imagine her hand being useful in more intimate applications.

this is bullshit nobody in Sweden is lactose intolerant

Igf 1 grows cancer cells in your body so does the methionine from dairy too.

Cool thread, Ahmed. Want to bring it to the white house? We should inspire more kids like you to like milk. Its what makes Ameriga great!

>22,788 lactose-intolerant participants from Sweden were followed
Thus, these findings are relevant for lactose-intolerant participants. If you can't digest lactose, your gut microbes will act up, your gut may even have a transient inflammation flare, both which contribute to several cancer types. So this is not actually surprising.

In lactose-intolerant Swedish people, milk is a risk factor for cancer. Odds ratio or risk ratio not given because journalists are stupid. P value not given because journalists are stupid.

>low consumption of milk and other dairy products is linked with decreased risks of lung, breast and ovarian cancers
Let me tear this apart.
How is "low consumption" defined? By the user, with a questionnaires, which are incredibly unreliable for association studies. Only one biomarker for short-term daily product consumption exists (C17:0 fatty acid.). So the statistical analysis data set for dairy products is shaky, only salvaged by the high N (22788 people).

Man I'll go through 5+ liters of milk alone in a week never mind the cheese, sour cream and other dairy products. I'll often down a liter of milk with a meal. Shit is delicious.

Do you think she is a Jew? She's really cute but it was worrying me the whole video.

Also anyone here /Almazan Kitchen/ masterrace?

Because its what nazis drink and nazis are cancer

> inb4 shill

Wtf is this a meme? Isn't she from a James Townsend and Sons video?

Just saw the link to the video... who /18th Century Cooking/ here?

What about lactose intolerant Whites? Are they niggers too? Are we all niggers now?

We unité in nigdom

if you cant drink milk you arent white