youtube.com/watch?v=5v1yZ-7DR5w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What timeline am i in?

At this point, HuffPo is a psyop

And all he had to do was bomb syria

god is dead
yakub has ascended
we are kings once again

This is Trump's transdimensional chess to get people thinking about the holohoax.

A broken clock is right twice a day

I swear to god the last universe I was in Trump was a neo con and everyone hates him and sent troops in Syria.

This is 2D faggotry

what have we done?

(((David Burke)))

Yeah nah this is the nork timeline
Unfortunately the norks are the good guys in this timeline

Talking about this spicy situation our insider spook talks about it in this thread that got deleted.

We asked for chaos...

A lot of us still fucking hate (((trump))) for turning his back on his Syria promise. But I think the dust has settled more or less and will respect him if he does succeed in this North Korea shit.

>people sperg out about whether or not Assad really was behind the gas attacks
>Spicer makes hitler comments
>now people sperg about some inane offhand comment instead of actual issues
>muh 5d mahjong
Or something to that effect. Regardless, the fact that mainstream media and its consumers are retarded is simply reaffirmed.

The timelines have all merged, there is only chaos now.

>American politics is getting turned on its head at every end of the spectrum.

All according to 12D ultra paradimensional hyper Keikaku.

How can you even read that ? It's blurry when I Zoom in

DAH NALD

Leftists hate Jews now

Didn't you see the politico article saying that Jewish rabbis control both Trump and Putin

They literally have no way to get more shekel clicks than to kvetch about muh jews now.

It's working out grandly.

The only time I've seen a president with this much control over the timelines.

Spicer needs to go Banemode on the Whitehouse press corps

ha just wait till tomorrow more crazy shit will happen

I'm thinking of driving my global warming car tomorrow just so I can listen to the jewaves.

i could see him doing just that. THE FIRE RISES HE SCREAMS AS HE LIFTS SHIARRYS SEVERED HEAD INTO THE AIR.

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m

kill niggers

NANI?

Unbelievable. I read the whole article and I still can't believe they aren't calling for blood. By the way, how long has shitington post not had a comment section?

Open in a new tab

We have accepted defeat and now is us who want to see world burn.

Att. Fuck Donald Trump

So much role playing, i'm worried about people on Sup Forums taking this site seriously.
I'm worried that there's people that think this shit never happens, this is babies first political world, honestly i hope nobody is here to get "redpilled" i hope everybody here is just for the bantz.

give me a tl;dr version.

For many leftist news sources, the general cutoff date for public comments is mike browns hands up dont shoot exposed as fabricated

BEST TIMELINE

There are many who are vulnerable to what you're talking about. If not everyone

he misspoke, this wasnt a calculated warning

It's just a microcosm of the normative reality, user.

The same situation is in the normiesphere.

A good LARP can change the world.

it is good to read faggot

its a good post if not true, its certainly an interesting foreshadowing opinion

As much as i'd like to ignore everything posted here on this place of courteous discourse this did happen at least once archive.fo/KW57b

damn, sauce?

That Huffington post writer finally got a boyfriend. She's abandoning her old degenerate ways in an effort to please her man.

You're in KeKs timeline now, brother.

yo that link is wiped lol

when did you realize you were living in a simulation Sup Forums?

hitler never used chemical weapons, he was near blinded in WWI by a mustard gas attack
also most of the deaths were from disease (lice and typhus) and starvation (supply lines cut by allied bombing). also the total death count was greatly exaggerated (something the soviets were notorious for)

Fucking this. A week ago he couldn't do anything right, suddenly he does something objectively shitty, and the usual critics are silent

(((usual critics))) want total destruction of all life, so of course their circumcised cocks get hard at the thought of all out world war again.

Cern fucked it up. That's like the fire of the gods, tower of babel shit.

have ANY of these insider spy anons ever not been bullshitting? These threads happen all the time and none of their stories ever come true. Why on earth would an intelligence operative comment on Sup Forums, for what purpose?

THE DELEGAAAAATES

DAAAAAH NAAAAAAALD

THE GOYIM KNOW ABOUT THE DELEEEGAAAAATTTEEESS

Nice larp

i saw yakub in a dream last night, he was chasing me around in a ufo and would come out of his saucer and shoot fireballs at me

Didn't someone tell Sup Forums to start a some campaign at a particular date and time to prevent some particular persons from being lambasted by the media not too long ago, on multiple occasions too.

It's true tho. Spicer is just a dumbass and a poor communicator. I really don't know why he was chosen as press secretary

>Huffington Post defending Sean Spicer

Did I just quantum leap into a different timeline? Is it the Mandela effect? I'm sure I remember HuffPo being liberal screeching.

It sure is, if someone could kindly save that image just in case, it would be nice

duh great way to divert attention

A lot of us fucking hate retards like you that get punched in the face then scream that you're being stalked and murdered.

>Huffington Post
>Defending Sean Spicer and his Hitler Remarks

I am going to stop pretending like I even know what is going on in this timeline.

what the fugg

Stop using a phone and get a computer.

We on like 5, maybe 6 timelines right now my dude

I had a dream where I was with a bunch of people from highschool, just hanging out at a house party, and then like, all of us EVERY single one of us began seig heiling

It was jokes

I woke up disappointed that it wasn't real though

they got leverage

Fuck off, shill

baader-meinhof phenomenon is proof we are living in a simulation. Everything just get's put in a feedback loop to save processing power.

360 DEGREES BE THE SUM OF ALL MATERIAL KNOWLEDGE

Sauce?

> the second trump abandons his base and goes full neocon MSM do 180 on him and now defend his actions
Its all so disgustingly obvious and transparent, almost like they are just asking for revolution.
If there will be large break-down of government control and I can kill some people unpunished, shills like Burke will be my top priority targets.

what the f-

god that is spooky

Media sucks Trump's dick now because of Syria. Hmm I wonder why they shouldn't be outraged anymore??

Everything after about 2012 started getting more and more wacky by the day. I recall things getting fucky after that kony 2012 thing. Around 2014/2015 reality itself slowly began to unravel. By 2016 timelines began to frequently shift by the month rather than before when there were just a couple timelines like the bernstein and berenstein ones. It seems like 2017 has had daily timeline shifts. Im not even sure we are in the original base reality anymore. Im pretty sure im in some kind of post death clown world.

Seriously?
The daily bugle, you mong.

It's his first amendment right.

Of course they are, that way they can keep calling Trump literally Hitler.

Assad is officially even better than Hitler!

elected a real leader

I post by this ID should really be fixed,how the fuck can you deal with these cunts when they shitpost and run away ?

is there a thing to make reddit spacing readable? honestly being the best way to converse and pretty sure most ppl ignore reddit spaced posts anyway so you are not helping your attention seeking.

Interesting, but how to get Trump to just be himself , he should just do another rally IMO to charge him up.

Being swayed by his own daughter to strike Syria with no evidence, investigation or congress approval over staged photos of BEATIFUL BABIES
>Real leader
Pick one.

Wtf is this from?

So do we want him to get fired?

I think everything's going according to plan...

>The call that saved Sean Spicer

russia we're not going to ask you one more time to stop hacking our elections

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-gas-idUSKBN12U0DT

check the date in the video and this link user

dear sean..

youtube.com/watch?v=y6tbX2tlqvg

trump revealed his globalist intentions
/ptg/ retards praised trump for being hated by the media, the establishment, now they commend him for being praised by the same groups.

youtube.com/watch?v=5v1yZ-7DR5w

Australian Labor are NOT anti Israel.

I do not and ever will understand the tactics of the "left media" and I do not include the real lefty faggots in that.
are they saying they were complete shills for the last 6 months or what is happening here?
I do not expect a rational answer because this shit makes no sense any more when wapo are supporting trump?
do they really think the attention span is a thing still when you have social media reporting stiff like pic related.

ffs wrong pic