I'm tired of reading all this misinformation about United and this passenger. It's time to clarify some issues

I'm tired of reading all this misinformation about United and this passenger. It's time to clarify some issues.

1. He was not bumped because it was oversold. When passengers are seated the oversold situation has technically been squared away. 2 pilots and 2 flight attendants were "must ride" status. Which means they can bump passengers off.

2. These were not cops. This was Chicago Aviation Police which do not have the power to arrest or carry a weapon.

3. This flight WAS NOT OPERATED BY UNITED. This flight was operated by Republic Airlines which has a contract to fly United Express.

4. This man should have deplaned.

Source:
I am a Chicago based pilot that flies for United.

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/venessawong/delta-has-cancelled-3000-flights-this-week?utm_term=.kgE7lO769#.axqdGwdo5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go.fuck.yourself.

That makes a lot of sense given your input. Thank you for posting legitimate content. I also hate when legacy media deliberately misuses terminology to keep a fake controversy going.

jewnited charges too much for luggage. they've been fucking my assholes for years now. i didn't plan on flying with them long before they shitcanned doctor dirtnig.

you replied to yourself with your favorite mobile device. who do you think you're fooling?

I wish people stopped giving this shit attention when there's crazy shit happening on the political stage

That's not a guppy. What's your real angle?

Those are cool facts, They still beat up an old man and dragged his concussed, unconscious body out of the plane like an fucking animal though.

>3. This flight WAS NOT OPERATED BY UNITED. This flight was operated by Republic Airlines which has a contract to fly United Express.

Gate agents who made the decisions were United employees. Its irrelevant who the flight attendants and pilots work for.

Don't sell more tickets than available seats. No one on that plane has come out in defense of United so you just sound like you're talking out your ass. Customer service is a cultural standard, kicking off a paying customer because they fucked up and dragging him out of the plane like an animal is not customer service. There were obvious cultural norms violated here and United acted like niggers.

Because they know RJ manlets are pushovers.

is that you OP

if there were four seats that were full that couldn't have been full for the plane to take off, it was oversold.

retard.

>4. This man should have deplaned.
Yes, in your world of corporate rules and fine print.

The airline should not have seated people if it wanted to use those seats for something else. Highly incompetent management.

He wasn't "bumped", you LARPing shill., and he wasn't denied boarding. This was Refusal to Transport. Read section 21 of your "company's" CoC, and tell me which clause he broke.

>I am a Chicago based pilot that flies for United
Oh so you're just shilling for them? Cool.

zpig?

>1. He was not bumped because it was oversold. When passengers are seated the oversold situation has technically been squared away. 2 pilots and 2 flight attendants were "must ride" status. Which means they can bump passengers off.

It doesn't say a god damned thing about "must ride" in the United Contract of Carriage. So it doesn't change anything with respect to this being an oversold situation. By giving those seats to United employees, they reduced the number of seats available to paying customers and created an oversold situation. It's as simple as that.

>I am a Chicago based pilot that flies for United
Open shill

>Which means they can bump passengers off.
Not after they're boarded they can't. If they had must-ride status then the four customers would have been bumped at the gate. Nice try, shill.

>This man should have deplaned.
No, United should have chartered a flight to fix their own fuckup instead of inconveniencing their customers.

>I am a Chicago based pilot that flies for United.
kek keep ruining your reputation you fucking faggots

Overbooking is corporate greed.
Physical assault to achieve means of removing passengers is extreme and signs of a state that believes it can hurt people to achieve its own means.
Offer of compensation too low.. use the market to find a solution ie up the price.
Jackbooted cops who think they can hurt people to make them deplane.
What if the passenger was a randomly chosen small child or elderly woman.
GETTING RILED AND AUTISTIC.., WANTING TO SEEK A REVENGE OF ALL REVENGES ON CHICAGO AVISTION POLICE.. JIMMIES RUSTLING SO SO BAD.. HAVING AN ALEX JONES MELTDOWN REEEEEEE

>you are now aware there are airline shills on Sup Forums

Neat.

t. ((((((UNITED AIRLINES))))))))) damage control kike shill. Never flying in your shit tier jew airline again.

>This was Chicago Aviation Police which do not have the power to arrest or carry a weapon.

can't any american citizen make a citizens arrest? what kind of second rate security cant carry a gun in america?

Not that guy and self-bumping doesn't work. Interesting how the exact same text with the same image (What Should Be Done With The Traitor?) gets reposted twenty times in a couple of hours, but legitimate content is instantly attacked by baseless puerile caricatures.

United's Contract of Carriage gives United the right to deny boarding in an oversold situation. But United had already allowed the passenger to board the plane. There is nothing in the Contract of Carriage that would require someone who already boarded to leave the plane because of an oversold situation.

hello united pr personell

Your company is still trash m8

That chink is going to settle for literally 10's of thousands at the least. It's almost enough to encourage his nigger-behavior if it means eventually fucking over the airline kikes.

It's basically the result of some old political turf battle between the union that represents the regular Chicago Police and the authority that runs O'Hare airport. The Chicago Police get paid more and have worked to block the Aviation Police from being full status Police.

>1 post by this ID

That's not how you greentext

Canadians

I won't fly united ever again faggot. Enjoy your layoff.

your a PR shill cunt who should die in a pool of his own vomit. Go make up some more lies about the personal life of the CUSTOMER YOU BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF, FOR NO FUCKING REASON - then watch, as your festering shitheap of an excuse for an aeroplane transportation co. gets SUED INTO FUCKING OBLIVION. They pay, you fly em, you dont beat the shit out of em, you dont act like SELF-RIGHTEOUS TWATS when you get caught doing so - its not fucking difficult, issit now? Pay the Doctor already, $25 million. Cunts.

He refused to get out of his seat after multiple people told him he had to go. What are they gonna do? wait all day?
Honestly, what would YOU expect you were in this situation and you were refusing? What was his goal?

On top of that, HE RAN BACK INTO THE PLANE MULTIPLE TIMES.

How idiotic is this guy. He basically asked to be assaulted.

This situation is entirely unsurprising.

Also, fuck the other passengers for refusing to take the 1200$ + hotel stay and fall on the sword for him. He only needed one person to volunteer.

>mfw you fuck up and allow passengers to board an overbooked plane

eh, greentext's fine for direct quotes.

Also,
I don't fly United because they break guitars.

Fuck United and Fuck this idiot doctor who should have known what happens to people who refuse to leave a plane and then try to run back in multiple times.

stop trying to shill ur app, faggot

Why are the stewardesses so ugly on united?

unprecedented levels of obscure shilling going on

Unions and seniority.

In the video you can clearly see guy has a gun holster. Fuck off shill cuck

Shill has one correct point, the hired goons were just that - not LEOs, but mall cops working for ORD from some outfit called "Global Elite Group" at $10.50/hr.

This opens up another two lines of liability. Lawyers gonna clean up.

ORD
>What did he mean by this?

Two of them looked like cops. They had jackets that said "police" on it. Pretty sure you have to have police powers to wear a jacket like that.

Don't know what that black dude in jeans was. Probably some security guard or some shit.

I agree with you the man should've left the plane. Dude was probably some FOB Asian. They always... fuckin'... fight for stupid shit. Like them Asian shopkeepers fight with a black shoplifter over something worth two fuckin' dollars.

I guess if you're a fuckin' FOB Asian you care too much about little shit or something. "My seat, mine! I pay da money for da seat! It's mine."

What a fuckin' fag, man.

The CEO is gonna be on GMA tomorrow morning if anyone will be awake to see the shitshow.

It's a big airport.

We're coming for you, fucker.

Yeah, it would all have been different if he was, say, a middle-aged doctor who was very fucking obviously on the on the plane with his wife at the time, and was in a hurry to get home to see patients who need urgent attention when thez started tryong to drag him the fuck off, for no reason, no? No.

The CEO needs fired, their PR damage limitation exercise with cunts like OP just make everything continually worse, they are in a hole, an they just keep diggin, every day deeper. Instead of paying the $30 million damages that are rightfully due to this broken and beaten customer already, one who really dindu nuffink. Cunts.

Well, you're a big guy.

...for you.

Imagine if this man had kids onboard. What a fucking pathetic airline.

>What are they gonna do? wait all day?

fly the fucking plane

i could have sworn i saw pics of the guy bleeding from the nose
i was gonna point out how it conflicts with pics of him bleeding from the mouth
now that i'm looking for it i can't find it

also, is he asian?
i heard people calling him indian/muslim

and just where are you trying to go with this now, user? They were filmed beating him up. $40 million, and not a red cent less.

You know you're in the right when you don't reply with any sort of counterargument and go straight for "fuck you *sniffles*"

They didn't, the plane wasn't even full the fucker just refused to go back three rows because he wanted to win a lawsuit

Do you understand the distinction between truth and relevance?

Munoz can hold his head high because his suiciding of the United brand was righteous.

Think about that at the next labor negotiation when UAL wants to cut your pay and steal your pension. I'm sure you'll find it comforting.

wtf i hate United now

I have no idea what the point of this image is but Southwest has been great to me.

>mfw i just listened to live atc student qt go around 3 times ILS

I've been on Southwest once, and it felt like a greyhound bus. It was the worst thing I've ever experienced trying to fight and figure out a seat. It was like a roman Colosseum.

What the fuck is
>go around?

I'm not autistic so it's easy for me to locate a married couple and ask them for the third seat in the row. Compared to other flights I've been on, Southwest had more legroom, more polite staff, and come around with drinks pretty much constantly.

It's not like anyone else has a seat in mind that they want, just take whatever you want. No one will second-guess you. It's easy.

Objectively no. They could have avoided the whole situation by jut announcing a higher compensation price.

>I am a Chicago based pilot that flies for United.

A lot of loyalty for a hired shill.

Chinese social media are raging because they think he was dragged off because he's Chinese and Americans discriminate against Chinese.
Joke's on them. A quick look at Sup Forums proves that Americans discriminate against
(1) Blacks
(2) Jews
(3) Muslims
(4) Latinxs
(5) Indians
(6) Canadians
and they don't give a fuck about Chinese people one way or the other.

>1 Post by this FAGGOT

I guess I'm an autist then. I fucking hated the performance anxiety that came with picking my seat. I'd much rather have a card that says this is my seat and I can use it to have the police beat them out of my chair.

He didn't post so good.

he was literally in the middle of calling his lawyer when they kicked him off
the aviation police should have chilled the fuck out and waitied
or better yet when you find out he has a personal lawyer, go find a poorer person to kick off

>Implying getting thrown off wasn't part of his plan

if that was true then why wouldn't they have just put their staff three rows back instead you fucking tard

>why wouldn't they have just put their staff three rows back instead

It would have been extremely inconvenient.

damn american shills are really stupid

Argentinians are niggers and the Sun is bright. What else is new?

>american shills

Does their nationality matter?
What matters is their plan.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

I'm not sure that's a good reason to call Southwest customers "white trash."

>rush for seats before anyone else takes them.
>too cheap to buy seats on an airline that lets them pick where they want to sit
>Piggly Wiggly bags fly free
>Not poor niggers that have to travel the interstate highway system in their shitty Pontiacs.
Explain how that isn't white trash?

>"Now is not the time for gay sex, Doctor. That comes later."

How can United play his past offences/psychiatric issues in court?

>tfw fly Delta
Never have any problems

Fuck off man. Dr. Chang didn't do anything wrong.

CPD assraped him. He's in to that though, so not really a problem.

Except you didn't fly this week:
buzzfeed.com/venessawong/delta-has-cancelled-3000-flights-this-week?utm_term=.kgE7lO769#.axqdGwdo5

Could that have been a part of his plan?

>rush for seats before anyone else takes them.
You're given a boarding order. It's a single-file line. There are just no specific rules on where you HAVE to sit.
>too cheap to buy seats on an airline that lets them pick
Which is why this is very silly. Getting to pick is not a selling point unless you're choosing a higher class.

Except that if you fly 4 or 5 flights on United you get upgraded to First Class. Something you can't get on Southwest.

So you're saying the fucking airliner forgot to calculate in the flight crew? WTF is going on over there

In the end, all of this crying is about people that don't understand terms of agreement and actually think they rent a plane seat when booking a flight.
People that don't comply to terms of agreement are honorary niggers.

It isn't random, it's last to check in. If you want to avoid gay sex for poppies guy, don't be the last the check in. 24 hours before is the earliest you can do it. It even tells you to it in the reminder email
>t. Traveled home on United today. Got a First Class upgrade too.

It's been uncanny. They just suddenly came out of the woodwork when this incident happened.

DONT TAZE ME BRO

>be amerishart
>pay for tickets + tip
>enter plane, tip the stewardess
>*tips fedora* "M' Lady."
>gets sued for sexual abuse + tip
>takes seat
>(((mysterious men))) approach and drags you away, beat the shit out of you
>you tip them
>"Feels good to be AMURICAN, USA USA USA."
>leave plane
>plane crashes into a building

They are all on shitty overnights in Pig Spit Arkansas. They have 20 days off a month to shitpost here. They are almost all millenials.
I'd be willing to be that half the people on Sup Forums every night are pilots.

It's their fault they didn't account for the extra attendants. How is it allowed to physically remove someone who paid the ticket because you suddenly need more seats?