Femanon here

Why is Canada the best country for a woman?

1. Get any male job automatically despite any competition or lack of qualifications
2. Obtain such job at 25-50% higher salary because Justin is a feminist
3. If your Husband or common law partner (live together 6 months+ = legal marriage, secret cuckolding)
4. Never have to worry because courts will always rule immediately rule in your favour, including obtaining the house, ALL cars, and all retirement funds, leaving your cuck husband to slave for nothing, and then you have the ability to garnish his wages forever
5. If your former "husband" says anything, you can sue him for defamation for the rest of his assets, and also send in the police to execute him for talking smack. Also collect on his life insurance policy.

etc

Why is Canada so great?

Other urls found in this thread:

fannyrosie.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm getting the overall impression, and correct me if I'm wrong on this, that you're actually a dude and you're mad about something. would you say that's accurate?

>implying I'm a guy

You know the rules
TITS OR GTFO

I unironically support sharia law to bring about and end to marxist-feminism in Canada

Tits

or

Leave

Saging your shit thread by the way

Post feminine benis

This is sexist.

Fuck you.

>femanon here
Shitty bait

Let's see some pecs and abs instead of manboobs.

Eww gay

ok. so what I'm hearing here is that yes, you are a guy.

>if former husband says anything I don't like, the system punishes him

>happy to be spoonfed a job due to affirmative action

>be payed more than a man because I have a vagina

>courts favor you because you're a woman

If what you're saying is true and not typical leaf bait, then do you have no shame? This isn't helping your case of stronk indepent womyn. You actively need the government to elevate you above your fellow man. You don't have any power nor are you strong. You just abuse a cancerous system for your own gain. It boggles my mind how your type screams sexism or gender I equality yet you have no problem when it's in your favor.

Hypocritical and disgusting. nd of course leafland will allow it. So progressive

Proved my point already

can confirm every word of this disgusting shit. Also, kill yourself pls

Hi femanon,

I have a girlfriend who isn't a self-righteous bitch. We decided on what's fair ages ago and have been going strong for 6 years now.

Enjoy your cats, because any man who isn't a cuck won't touch you with any 10 foot pole.

Here is (you)r reply. Kindly go fuck yourself

fannyrosie.tumblr.com/
go back

Shut up you fag it's not like that at all here

>Hi femanon
There is no such thing as a "femanon". There is only "user".

james?

Skyrocketing housing prices, nu-males, asian invasion, ever increasing tax for ever increasing goverment embezzelment. being assumed to be feminazi by default because you are a canadian woman.
You girls got it great!

Post tits or leave this place and never come back.