So You Think You Can Cringe?! Huffington Post Feminists Prove You Wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=hHcJfhiqP60 - Feminists from Huffington Post conduct their slam poem 'Woman's Card' in unison about the oppressive evils of patriarchy and the misery it imposes on women...especially if you're black or brown. I could barely watch the video so I'm sure you're likely to experience similar *enjoyment*.

>HuffPo

tf is she saying?
ENGLISHH pls

Haha, I'm not giving them views.

>repeating a debunked statistic

Why do (((they))) do this?

My garbage man is actually a garbage lady. I respect her for that.

i genuinely don't know how anyone who isn't a rabid feminist can watch more than a few seconds of stuff like this. it's repulsive on every level of my humanity: they're freakishly unattractive, they exude smugness, seem to bathe in pseudointellectualism (and that's all that they bathe in), reek of insecurity, and are the least grateful people on the planet.

the only way that I can stomach trash like this (the video and the people) is by remembering that they'll always be miserable people. that no matter what shit-tier great value coloring kit they use on their weaved dreadlocks, they'll always hate themselves and will never find fulfillment or love--exactly what they try to subjugate the rest of us to

lol

Cannot fucking wait until Donald Dumbfuck invades Syria, loses all the pantshitter votes, and Dems sweep in 2018 and 2020.

Berniecrats are going to fuck you straight up the ass with this kind of shit day and night.

We will make feminist poetry slams MANDATORY for little white boys beginning at ten. American history and English lit will be eviscerated.

And the best part is, there's nothing you can do about it.

Next time the pendulum swings back, you are fucking dead. You're out of your fucking minds if you believe we will EVER let a 2016 election happen again.

>Females still buttmad about the razor shit

Just buy the male one you fucking cunts its not hard... I swear females only exist to complain

LOL

"Yo esé, don't call ICE"

i actually saw a garbage woman the other day

fucking blew my mind man

Spot on burger bro

Because they haven't got any real problems

They let the spice speak too much
>Tfw her mom was sexually harrased by her boss

Watch her mom be uglier than her.

my wife doesn't speak English as a native language and I was trying to explain to her what "cringe" is. I played this and she said oh I get it. 10/10 HP educating my wife on vocab and why I couldn't marry an American.

If you repeat it often enough, people will think it's true.

that was nice of them to include a black boy in the group.

I like that they realized no one would understand pedrina, so they had to add subtitles but hide their racism by adding them to everyone.

AAAAHAHAHAHA
why are they always so ugly? ALWAYS

The fact that these useless cunts can even say "78 cents for every man's dollar" with a straight face makes me want to reeeee beyond belief. Worst generation ever