Mustached Black Man Competes in Female Track and Field

youtube.com/watch?v=oJT0DgTXhPY - Under the guise of transgenderism, this black teenager who has likely completed male puberty has been sanctioned to compete with other females in track and field competitions. In addition, the boy has yet to undergo hormone replacement therapy, a necessary criterion for competing alongside biological females according even to the leftist moron. Nonsense in an age of confusion.

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017/march/born-a-man-transgender-weightlifter-wins-womens-competition
youtube.com/watch?v=LITIyNwO_HA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good. I hope more men decide to dominate in woman sports and events, which shouldn't even exist if they were truly our equals. They can't complain without looking transphobic.

That's disgusting.

How ironic that these mentally ill degenerates are the most anti-feminist of them all.

Careful what you wish for friend, trannies are infinitely worse than women ever were.

this is fucking hilarious. i knew it would happen eventually but not this soon. i hope more strong independant trans individuals who dont need no hormone treatment do this country wide. the lost sides would be astronomical.

> There's nothing more to say
> To approach it in another way may create an issue or conversation
> But there really is none

Welp, I'm done. Good night Sup Forums.

Love it.

>trans
>black
LITERALLY untouchable by liberals. The only way >she could score more victim points is through some sort of disability,

this nigger is laughing his ass off, good for him

This is how we defeat this shit. Start taking women's special set asides. Scholarships, quotas etc.

Being black is a disability

The fucking coach. "Let's not question this because it may create a conversation on why this is bullshit but there is NO conversation to be had, who cares if she has a penis my feelings matter more than facts." I really am growing to hate these people.

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017/march/born-a-man-transgender-weightlifter-wins-womens-competition

Lmao I support this man. If you don't you're sexist :)

>ninth grade
>already a prison bitch

what the fu

That ain't a chick that's, Floyd Mayweather with hair extensions.

youtube.com/watch?v=LITIyNwO_HA

Women are the ones who let this shit slide, when they start suffering consequences it will end.

gender confusion is a mental disorder

good for him

this is all accelerationist
i didn't think it would happen this fast but it has

the more crazy and absurd shit like this happens the better

the white coach is one of the weakest men i have ever seen lmfao no wonder he's letting the dude play

The point is to let women realise the insanity of transgenderism.

Good i love it beat them with their own insanity and when they complain scream in their faces they are trans phobic hitlers lol

THIS

I think it's the height of hilarity that women's sports is being destroyed by liberals. The same people who claim to represent their best interest.

Mental illness

wtf, the cuck coach

This.
Really plays out like a parody sketch

>trans vs women
don't know about you, but I'm cheering for the dudes. let the world see.

I love how females are fighting for trannie rights but now trannie rights are destroying women's rights. This is the best timeline.

>the Jewish agent
LMAO

I don't see the difference between him and other black females. All black guys need to do is grow long hair and they look like their women. Blacks are privileged in passing.

It's a beautiful site to behold.
Now- Tranny gets woman of the year, 6 mpnths in the future - tranny's dominate all women's sport, A year from now tranny's start getting the jobs allocated to women, 10 years from now women are fazed out in favor of artificial wombs and we all end up fucking neet boipussy.
What a wonderful future.

The fastest woman who ever lived would not have qualified for any men's olympic final 100m in the last 50 years or so.

>social construct

in 2 or 3 olympic games it'll be all men again, except half will identify as estrogen parasites.

I truly believe that the next olympic games will be THE tipping point that will signal, at the very least, the beginning of the end of the era of tranny insanity. I cannot wait to see a bearded, well muscled "woman" shatter Flo-Jo's 30+ year old record and declare it a victory for feminism. I am also interested in how the IOC, which has had a hard-on for "performance enhancing drugs" for many decades now, is going to handle the whole situation. Hormone analogs are strictly regulated and mostly forbidden in international sports competitions.

Definitely won't see it in the next Olympics, Asians don't give two shits about LGBT rights.

Do you think that will stop bearded women from trying to get in?

Do you think the (((IOC))) will allow the Samurai to dictate who qualifies?

Don't pass the buck. Women only have as much power as men have given them.

>Wyomia Tyus

This is the fastest "woman" of all time.

Just realised the top is the bottom of the ranking.

I don't think IOC would want to create any publicity around it, if the samurai objects i think they might just stay quiet.