>>120718630

I'm sick of these whiny, snowflake conservatives believing that they are entitled to an audience/respect for their views. I see so many who are in college complain about how people judge them for voting for Trump or just being a conservative. Well no shit. You vote for politicians who deny LGBTQ people rights, create racial voting restrictions, poison the environment, exacerbate income inequality, use race as a wedge, and so much more. You have a right to your opinion but you have no right to a friendly audience or from judgement.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/GaimeGuy?count=1000&after=t1_d9ie7u2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't link reddit anymore
But this shit is why I fucking hate reddit

But the gas chambers... Were not gas chambers.

Hitler literally did not gas his own people.

>Why doesn't the government love me?
>I'm a special snowflake

Government loves none of its citizens.

>Why doesn't the AMERICAN GOVERNMENT love JEWS?

Emotional Appeal as always with leftists

>can't you see what you're doing?!?!? You're hurting my feelings!!! shame on you!!

Mentioning Hitler is literally annudda shoah you fucking goyim!!!

GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR COUNTRY AND GO TO YOUR FUCKING ETHNOSTATE

was that so hard? There's your answer. The only reason I still support that fucking country existing is so that it can harvest the diaspora. There's no reason for Jews to be anywhere else.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

tee hee

I wish I could vomit into this faggot's mouth directly

best reply in thread

y u do dis? MUH CLUB

HAAAAAH

Nigger how high are you right now

>You have a right to your opinion but you have no right to a friendly audience or from judgement.
i know this is b8 but it's worth adding for an addendum that the "freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences" line is something i've only ever seen used by extremely wealthy liberals in circumstances where someone is pointing out they're being shitty

SIX

GOR

ILLION

Oh, you poor oppressed angel ;(((

I literally cried.

like does anyone remember when patton oswalt got that guy fired for joking about his wife (WHO HE FUCKING KILLED HIMSELF SO WHY DOES HE CARE) or that thread from a couple nights ago where people were trying to get some kid put into child services where they're like a thousand times more likely to be beaten or molested because their dad was some tattoo artist who had been in some dumbfuck Peckerwood gang? "freedom from speech is not freedom from consequences!!! you're making me do this!!"

it must be what liberal wifebeaters like bill maher shout at the women they hit

>pretend to be girl on twitter
>get creeped on by liberal "men" who want to save me from internalized misogyny and explain to me, in logical terms, why feminism means I have to date them

As I was typing this out it happened.

>my own government is my enemy
He's learning

post a cap

Some cuck will search up the guy and send him the cap and my cover will be blown we're being invaded by like 5 different groups of faggots.

Then censor the names.

>WAAAA BIG GUBBAMINT OBAMA WAS MUH DADDY

kikes are so fucking hysterical holy fuck. just listening to their incessant whiny kvetching makes me want to rev up the fucking ovens as we speak

there is literally nothing more manipulative than a rat fuck kike

>Spicer makes a mistake while speaking
>The collective "OY VEY" "ANOTHER SHOAH" "THE 100 bILLION" and lib triggering breaks the sound barrier

She is probably an overly privileged kike. I know at least a hundred jews, not one of them is poor, even the ones who left their religion. They have their family to fall back on

Feels so good to shit on jews. They are the most butthurt race of people ever. If I call a white guy a cracker, or a gay guy a faggot, they wouldn't care. If I call a black man a stupid nigger he loses his shit. If I call an asian man a chinky piece of shit, he won't care. So there's no point to call asian people chinks or racist names, because they won't go on meltdown over it. Stop being a victim and laugh at yourself.

>Spicer makes a mistake while speaking
There was no mistake, Hitler was very specific about not using chemical weapons in the war.

Its a fact that anyone with a basic understanding of WW2 knows, and the fact that everyone is taking Spicer's gaffe as some sort of anti-semitic jab just shows how eager the left is to be offended

They have a land to go to now!

Blacks don't even have that.

That is all I am SAYING!!!

>LGBTQ people rights

What rights are those?

>Blacks don't even have that.
>What is Europe?

Niggers who leech off of my tax dollars shouldn't get a vote. Neither should faggots like you.

To appeal the Law of Gravity in helicopter court.

>politicians who deny LGBTQ people rights

No they don't

> create racial voting restrictions

No they don't

>exacerbate income inequality

No they don't

>use race as a wedge

No they don't

The real complaint is people like you make shit up and project it onto others.

> Be reddit
> Unironically create a megathread over one sentence said in a press briefing
> Have it on the front page all night

>exacerbate income inequality

That is what your SIDE DOES by bringing in MORE DARKIES.

There is NO argument for this!

Cheaper wages yet they jack the prices up and have been for the last 30 years...

YOUR PEOPLE YOUR SIDE LITERALLY HAVE NOT ONE ARGUMENT FOR THIS. BECAUSE OF THIS YOU ARE A COMMIE AND MY ENEMY! I WILL KILL YOU!

>((((((linking fucking reddit)))))
You fucking nigger normie redditwhore jew. Get the fuck out of here!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The thing is these are all moral issues, if the majority doesnt want lbgt rights its undemocratical to push it through, if it gets pushed through youre no longer living in a democracy but a benevolent dictatorship which is Just a regular dictatorship which hasnt been touched by corruption YET

You are so obsessed with the freedom of a few that youre not noticing the breakdown of the freedom of the many

If you think Politics can solve lgbt acceptence in society then youre wrong, if it did then anti lbgt candidates would not have been chosen After a period of increased lbgt laws

To turn your own logic on you, are you suprised most people voted anti lbgt After the latest laws basically allowed boys and girls in schools to enter eachothers restrooms?

If you try to force cultural change by law it always backfires

Pick up a goddamn history book

>Algemeiner can fuck off. I am a 28 (almost 29) year old Jew who grew up in Golden Valley, which is part of MN-5. I also went to the University of Minnesota, which is also part of MN-5. Since 2010, I have lived in Eagan (unfortunately, part of MN-2). I'm proud to have had a man of integrity like Keith Ellison serving me as my representative, and continuing to serve as representative for my immediate family, in the district I grew up in and still consider home. He's not an antisemite. He's a good man. And this is nothing more than a thinly veiled shot at Keith's islamic faith.

This guy literally only posts in r/politics or some sub for an anime game - We are talking about a 30 yr old man pretending to cry online for imaginary internet points

wow so edgy and constructive.

>The tea party now has unrestricted control of all 3 branches of government, a majority of the state legislatures and governorships, and it fucking terrifies me. I'm not worried about property rights (guns, money, shit like that). I'm worried that the kind of people who traumatized me as a child in school are now in charge of EVERYTHING.

and interestingly enough if you go far enough back in the acct history, it seems like a switch is flipped around 5 months ago, causing the acct to go full shill for hill

reddit.com/user/GaimeGuy?count=1000&after=t1_d9ie7u2

You should go too.
This whole topic is riddled with Jew or shill.