Who else here ACTUALLY regrets their vote?

I live in Pennsylvania so my vote actually counted. I literally can't sleep at night. How could we give another Neocon the nuclear codes? He's looking more like Bush 2.0 every single day.

I know how you feel brother

Sage

me too brother

I am also gay with regrets

I know whenever I have trouble sleeing at night, I just go to the fridge and grab a cool Pepsi cola. Sleep well, friend.

So, you'd rather have given the nuclear codes to Hillcunt? That would make you a faggot, so maybe suicide is a good option, shillfag.

Get rid of Kushner and Ivanka. Those two, especially his daughter, have his balls clamped.
>Daddy, please take care of the evil dictator killing babies
>Daddy, please get rid of the fat kid killing all of those dead babies and trying to make a nuke
>Daddy, please get rid of Steve Bannon
>Daddy, just forget the wall
>Daddy, socialized healthcare for all is the best way forward, don't listen to Rand Paul.
>Daddy, little babies are dying, let's open the boarders so they're safe here.
>Daddy, let's form a North American Union and all have one single currency
>Daddy, let's give up sovereignty to the UN.

Jesus Christ, this bitch and her husband are going to not just ruin the US, but completely take out the only chance we had before this shitstorm was irreversible.

Who the fuck does she think they're gaining votes with by doing this shit? The Democrats? Donald Trump could pass socialized healthcare, make college tax-payer funded, open the boarders, and divorce Melania for a Syrian refugee with 12 children of her own, and they'd still call him a racist. They'd still protest him.

He's going to lose his base, he's going to lose his appeal, and he's going to end up getting primaried in 2020.

Fucking pay attention to the people who voted you in, Mr. President.

I suppose you're literally shaking too.

Yeah, i unironically wrote in Bernie. But after seeing how much good Trump is doing Im kinda upset i wont be able to tell my grandkids that i voted for him. All well theres always 2020!

You do not live in Pennsylvania and you do not regret your vote. Literally

can people seriously stop replying to these fucking slide threads

Let me comfort you, we can be gay with regret together.

Quite frankly, if this is the case, then Trump himself needs to be impeached, because he's a mentally weak incompetent without the emotional fortitude to lead.

Your tears are so sweet

I didn't vote for him so no regrets. I also didn't vote for George W Bush so no regrets there either. I am surprised that you idiots keep making the same mistakes though.

Voted in Wyoming. Everybody was energetic and positive about keeping shillary out of office. No regrets

live in a straight blue state voting red would have been pointless. i regret cheering for trump though.

This would be very true, you can't be taking orders from your daughter. I hate the fact that Kushner is even involved with his administration.

You need the best people, and I know he loves his kids, but your kids and in laws aren't the best choices for running the United States of America.

CTR gtfo.

He may suck so far, but better him than the worthless cunt you voted for.

Florida here in a blue county of 2012. Fuck you and I'll laugh at you again in 2020.

I wonder who is posting this?

I don't regret it at all. Hillary would've been the same exact shit. I'd still vote for Trump even though he turned out to be a fucking Jew. I was already aware of most of his Jewish employees within his Trump business as well as his children who married into Jew families. I was just being optimistic and hoping that he was trying to triple play every side.

It turns out that he's just a dumbass who was never meant to win but won anyway and it took the Derp state several months to learn how to write Trump's role into the current narrative. He's meant to be the guy who makes everyone hate White guys, similar to Bush.

I live in Pennsylvania and I don't regret my vote for Trump.

Fucking this. He's treading on thin ice at this point with this base. He's already let it known that he thinks Bannon is disposable. Plus, why in the fuck are Ivanka and Kushner even in the administration?! Why is no one calling out the blatant nepotism.

Literally just shills In here you guys know everyone on pol has agreed not to go on these threads anymore VI WON

Bernie should have been president

reminder that these are SHILL threads, no one who disagrees with Trump's actions have any regret voting other than a possible Rand pick which we know wasn't realistic, Shillery would have been like voting for Soros

>Why is no one calling out the blatant nepotism.
Is this a troll post? This must be a troll post.

People have been calling out the blatant nepotism from the very beginning, but you disagree with those people due to their political allegiances, so you automatically discredited them and called them part of the propaganda machine.

One of the aspects I despise about politics is the lack of scholarship and immense intellectual dishonesty. I discussed the nepotism aspect with several individuals beforehand and I was called a liberal (both by my friends who voted for Trump and by those online), but now people are feeling the brunt of his nepotism and they want Ivanka/Kushner out. Suddenly, it's a bad thing that they're involved in political affairs! In the beginning, everyone was quite accepting of this reality and no one considered this a grave mistake or, more importantly, politically endangering.

I've never heard of a sitting American president who had his children front and center in policy making efforts. It's just unfathomable to me. It's like we're living in Czarist Russia.

But on Sup Forums, you're considered a shill if you express an opinion even slightly different or unique from the 'MUH TRUMP' crowd here.

>He's already let it known that he thinks Bannon is disposable.

This is what pisses me off the most. If Bannon goes, I go. That will be the absolute last straw, because who else that is loyal to him and the cause will still be around?

You'll get Bush 3.0, the fucking globalists will rejoice, and Trump will be voted out for fucking Pocahontas, Corey Booker, Bolshevik Bernie or some other shitstain the Democrats elect.

>Plus, why in the fuck are Ivanka and Kushner even in the administration?! Why is no one calling out the blatant nepotism.

I don't know, it's like he sees his #1 goal as being to promote, cater to, and listen to his children and their spouses. Ivanka isn't Jenna and Barbara Bush, but she certainly isn't material to be one of the top aides and advisors to the most important position in the world. The same goes for her fucking husband too, fuck that guy.

The upside of Hillary is the Trump voters would not be moderating themselves right now trying to rationalize Trump's actions.

The downside is immigration reform and likely never having a Republican president again.

Trump bought us time but he's not perfect and people are being complacent about it.

Lefties

These are getting annoying, Hillary wouldn't be any different with a possibility of being much worse