How are you planning on surviving WW3?

How are you planning on surviving WW3?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't need to, no one knows we exist.

>by living in the US, UK, or Austraila. Everywhere else is gonna get fucked.

>surviving

For what purpose

I'm not.
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

idk i might become a prepper

Shit bro, well you're right. Besides friends and family, yeah.

To keep on eating, shitting, fighting and fucking of course.

But I only do the first 3

I am not.

You fight?
As in fistfights and shit?

Why?

؜reverse in enemies confusing by

Learn russian

by living as far away from the us-mexico border.

beans, shotgun and a lot of boolits

I'm not.

Will the internet survive WW3?
If not then I don't plan on surviving either.

I'm really hoping it doesn't Happen for another 5 or 6 years. Getting a dank mailman job soon that pays well, I plan on buying a piece of secluded property somewhere and maybe building a cabin or something innawoods, loaded the fuck up with water Spam and guns.

Fence sitting ftw

I'm planning on getting vaporized by a nuclear bomb.

I yearn for the sweet release of death.

Yeah, it's crazy how under the radar your country is. Don't take this as an insult but out of all posters I see Kiwis get replied to the least lol. Definitely not a bad thing to be a first world country of average prosperity that completely flies under the radar.

I am gonna buy a fallout shelter, and tons of food. Puerto Rico isn't even of any importance to be nuked by the enemies of the USA, but I can't risk that radioactive rain.

It's not surprising though when there are many CITIES with more people in them than our entire country and so comparatively we're a small market.

There's also the fact that there's zero reason to invade because of our geographical position.

>mfw when you're so irrelevant that the powers that be forget to send a nuke your way in WW3

I have the best of both worlds though as I happen to be an american citizen as well.

T-thanks for the (You) bro

I'm sorry you won't get to experience your flesh burning away from nuclear fire.

I only want one, directed at Auckland.

Too irrelevant to participate.

Anytime. #NewZealand4Prez2020.

My buddy went to NZ and loved it btw, I plan on visiting myself at some point. By far the most exotic climate in Western Civ.

Fuck that just made my heart sink. Sorry man.

I hope I get to be a ghoul

im not

To

Whoops.

I'd probably join up. I'd like to see combat, even if it's the last thing I see.

What does Sup Forums think of gen-z?

Why is this not it's own thread?
Why did you post it here?

WW3 wont happen for decades, I wouldn't worry about it.

South America.

My gf has a family that we can stay with until we get our own place. We have plenty of money saved to trade for their currency.

My state only has 2 logical locations to nuke.
>SLC
>Dugway
Nobody is going to waste both just making sure that a landlocked fly over state's air force base can't be used.

Nobody gives a shit about us and we like it that way because we don't give a shit about anyone but our own.

I intend to headbutt the nuke

They're pretty crazy, my younger brother and his friends are all conservative as hell, hate niggers and gays, and party like it's '99. Seems like they don't give a fuck, and a lot of them were literally raised on social media. They're completely at home with the internet and the like.

He has shown me some of the most slutty girls that I have ever seen of his age, posting facials on instagram, nudes on Instagram, girls making out topless at parties with bloody cocaine noses mixing in so that they have blood all over their faces and getting in their mouths.

I have no idea what to make of them. Seems like a very in-the-moment energetic group of people that doesn't really give a shit about things. Crazy is the only adjective I generalize with. Definitely interested to see how they do.

I''ll be safe and comfy.

The world will run out of nukes before you decide to bomb south america. My only worry is that the internet is probably going down.

Moved to a small town a year ago to avoid any chance of being vaporized. I dont have any stockpiles of food but I have everything I need to run a small farm and perserve huge quantities of food. The peace of mind is worth it.

Canada

Small town life is great desu.

Kekd

I have a nuclear bunker like in front of my house, so when shit hits the fan i can go there and claim it. Only downside its a little bit flooded

I don't know really my country is so irrelevant that i don't really care just fucking end it already.

i'm pretty close to a conurbation, and no cellars where i live, so i'm probably dying of radiation poisoning within the first few days.