My city covered in smoke or gas?

So this afternoon into tonight everyone in my town has been talking about smoke surrounding our entire town.
It resembles fog but it's very obviously not fog.
It almost smells like something burning but also smells like chemicals.
It's not from anything burning and doesn't seem to have a source, it just sits around like fog would but when you have any light outside tonight you can tell that it is the same as smoke.

Some of the people are thinking it might be a chemical tactic by our government.

>pic unrelated but similar to explained

Other urls found in this thread:

weather.com/news/news/extreme-fire-danger-plains-impacts
airnow.gov/index.cfm?action=topics.smoke_wildfires
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Smog_of_London
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow you went outside for once. Does your town have any factories?

State, county? Where the fuck are you? IS this the first thread you've ever made? You probably spent more time looking for a creepy image of fog on google than you did with your LARP

Dunno, but this look kinda cool.

i like how your pic related is literally titled
>Dense_Seattle_Fog.jpg
if you give me the city and state, i'd be glad to link you a resource to see if there's a wildfire nearby that, for whatever reason, didn't make the news

Andover Kansas

on it. it depends on the state- they all report these things differently. give me a minute or so

Six men must die

do u work at good will user?

I got the image for reference. Andover Kansas is the place. Could be wildfire but most of the old fucks around here we're saying that's not what it looks like.

looks like silent hill

its a wild fire fellow andover user

Naw I don't work at goodwill
And thanks for the reasonable explanation. I gotta stop falling for the crazy old peoples conspiracies around here.

You are in the nowhere dimension

you recently had this
weather.com/news/news/extreme-fire-danger-plains-impacts
and some of that might have been carried by the wind, but i here's where i checked:
and it looks like pic related is from that big one- getting blown all over the place

aren't you tired man? goto sleep
it's to late to being seeing those things.

get in bed

L A R P T H R E A D

Jesus Christ! It's been foggy all over Kansas/Missouri for a few days now due to the moisture and humidity. It's not just your area. Nothing to worry about, the smell is probably something else. But yes, it's been foggy in most of the town's I've been driving through.

>tfw arkansas has clear sky with full moon
Feelsgoodman.jpg

jesus fucking christ is your entire state on fire

Looks like Sarin gas, my man. Better wrap a cloth or something over your mouth.

>It's just a fog!

see my post here w e w l a d s
it's a biggun, as they'd say in kansas

in a time where ever one has a camera you didnt take a pic? you aren't even good at LARPing.

Nope, just the muggy bullshit weather that is going on. OP is just wanting attention or seriously has schizophrenia

Keep the LARP in

you are in silent hill.
if you see a guy with weird mask and a sword, run.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Smog_of_London

Stop polluting the air.

see check it here; zoom in as you see fit:

This same thing happened here a few months ago... I made a post on /pol about it and got a few responses but it only seemed to go on for a few days. Wasn't cooling or refreshing like fog/damp air it was acrid for sure

Just smoke cigarettes during sarin gas attack my friend. If you get some in your eye, wash with some warm water.

>experience largest wildfire in state history
>"yeah nothing out of the norm guys, climate change is a hoax"
when will your rural retards learn? not baiting, seriously

That;s some really shitty draw distance. Your town need to upgrade its crap graphics card. Looks like your still using a Voodoo1.

literally the only latina i worked with is 300lbs

good luck f a m

next time it rains, check the tv at midnight OP.

You work in at Andover goodwill tho Can? I'll swoop by for a little swiggity swoogity sometime. ;)

When was it, and are you in BC?

mate dont worry about just go back to bed
isnt
it getting pretty late there?

Kek

well we just had one of the wettest winters on state record over here in Oregon. the hydro power is so out of control that they've literally had to tell people to turn off the wind farms so as not to damage the grid with too much power
i suspect you'd trust the source: my local NPR

forgot an important detail: the cold has also lingered much longer than usual. the indian summer effect basically didn't happen. so- i'll cede that the climate is changing, but it's not hot everywhere. buncha fucks out here are still layering, while i'm over here like "FUCK YEAH WINTER FOREVER BITCHES"

Was it after march 16th, user?

This is common. It just involves a particular weather phenomenon (An inversion, I think it is called?) and local wildfires.

It happens pretty frequently in my city during wildfire season, with smoke from the other half of the state blanketing the town in thick fog-like state for about a week.

If a a fertilizer depot or some other nasty chemical storage out in the sticks catches fire, it stinks up the place real bad.

kek confirms that's going to destroy the habitats of habitual neocon voters and grant the rest an abundance of water.

northeast ks user here

smells putrid here and visibility is absolutely diminished; had to have clothes washed as they reek of smoke

the sun earlier today was covered and casting a dark orange hue through the smoke and when I checked my local weather, the status was literally "smoke"

didn't even notice i got quads
WINTER FOREVER
KEK WILLS IT
>yes_pls.avi

Have you ever seen The Mist?

i can live with this. i don't think most people can, though. his base is basically the bread basket of america. it'll be exciting watching the US try to survive another dustbowl-
>now- and for a limited time only- with 330M+ people
w e w

that's hilarious, but

we

need

to

talk

about

your

spacing
user

BBRRRRAAAAPPPPPPPTTT

It's just advertisement for new Mist series.

i liked that one with the super crazy angry-ass killer pollen better

I told the old people here about the wild fire smoke spreading massively to our area that explains the strange no source smoke, but they still are going on about conspiracies.

Some say they believe it is wild fire smoke but that doesn't explain the smell which could be chemicals involved. They're sceptical of the simplicity of it being just smoke.

Maybe they're losing their minds, but it's still making me curious as to what explanation or reasoning could be behind a chemical laced spread of wild fire smoke.

I'm slowly getting autism from these old farts.

the globalist jews did it

is this the part where you
say
i'm
from
reddit

hello thaibro
wondering who you'll side with if china and the US decide to beat their chests at one another
my wife is a dual citizen, and she thinks they'll nope the fuck out of that. i don't see how any SE Asian country could do that anymore, but i'd like your take on it- since you're probably chillin in Chiang Mai

sorry I read your title ad "gay conversion therapy, yea or nay"

yay btw... good luck

nah
i can only handle it when i'm laughing at redditfags in their natural habitat, though
wondering if anyone figured out wtf happened near SD last night, and there was apparently a blue light near there tonight
fun stuff

Low quality larping pal. I literally typed the file name into google images and this picture was the first result. It's from a Wikipedia article on fog in you guessed it Seattle.

If this was ironic bait tho you succeeded, I kekkled

hey f a m
see , and
don't you have an emu invasion to stave off or something

I'm thinking more in February, yes I'm in Nanaimo on Vancouver Island. Funny to see other places experiencing the same thing... it stung eyes and nose almost like an irritant or something that you would use for riots to keep people inside.. felt like a test or something. Who knows? Extra chemtrails?

bumping because basically half of kansas is on fire, and OP might have died

Kinetic bombardment using a Thallium based projectile. It was melted by the "giant laser" that OP mentioned in his posts.

Look up all the latest meteor strikes in major countries. They all have the same coloring (a bright flash of green). There are only so many elements in nature that burn green. Thallium is one, and it it also highly, highly toxic to humans (15mg will kill, pic related is 1gram).

The strangest part is that all these meteor have the same coloration. In nature meteors are made up of all kinds of shit, and would burn if pretty much random ways. The fact that these are all green with a little blue means that they are either from the same, larger meteor that broke up, or they are constructed to identically.

>WW3 false flag imminent...

See The timing doesn't really line up with the "meteor" in BC, but still might be interesting.

Just deep state ejecting a bioweapon into the air to cause a mass die off, potentially a zombie virus, the ultimate happening to be had

yeah spook hopped in here again tonight. claims someone will plant a dirty bomb somewhere in the EU and blame the RF. could be interesting seeing how that plays out. i imagine libs will be conflicted. on one hand, we shouldn't help europe because m-m-muh white power structures; but on the other, RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION SO THEY COULD INSTALL THEIR PUPPET
idk
if true, we're in for quite a ride- and my SHTF plan of living and working in JP would be useless since they'll probably bombard the 3 biggest islands first. no way in hell i'm riding that shit out on Shikoku

Thallium projectile? That's a good one....

now that would be fucking awesome
i'd fucking move to KS to live in a post-apocalyptic TWD region of the country if this happened. idgaf if they'd nuke that shit. those would easily be the best 2 months of my life

Ah, probably nothing, I wouldn't worry about it OP.

It would even matter who started if you blamed Russia for that, they would be justified to go black.

>Stonea-ge/dark ages

he should, though
still not sure if he's asleep of if he died of CO poisoning before

Encased it in a shell (yes, I know it's soft, but so are astronauts and the manage to make it through the atmosphere).

which profession will you choose?
i'm going with metallurgy for sure, but i'll be able to design medical equipment if we ever get the grid back online (former clinical engineer)

I fucking love Kansas, despite some of it's short comings.

Op i've been through this shit on summer vacations in Greece.
Stay inside close the windows, and put on an air purifier. When you go outside have a cotton t shirt on hand to breathe, like a small filter. If you inhale that shit too much your life expectency will drop.
Tl:dr don't fuck around when smoke is present.

agreed. when i initially looked at all the fires happening in KS, i was like "wow. if OP survives, he's gonna have black lung. neat"

It's gas, every city except Atlantis has some covering them.

Kansas ain't exactly a place where you'll see a city big enough for "smog" kek.

T. kansan

All that read is Wichita and south of it

>Buckle your seatbelt Dorothy, 'cause Kansas is going bye-bye!

I was making a joke about the entire atmosphere being gas.

OK is alive unfortunately.

Planning a hunt for smokey the bear to be our savior.

*OP

Don't you have an Afghanistan war to lose, burger?

I fucking swear you people are disabled or some shit.

This shit isn't happening. I can't belive you're this stupid/ If you're a troll, then alright, but if you actually believe this shit you are fucking stupid. KANSAS FUCKING NEW WRITER HERE! NO FUCKING SHIT IS HAPPENING!!! It's fucking fog and nothing is fucking burning

Jesus. Have you never seen fog before?

I don't understand why shill think this is an appropriate response... The come into an obvious larp thread and start screeching about "nothing happening." Really makes one think that something actually is happening.

>flyover country
Burn it all the fuck down. I want full gay rights NOW

It s Assad barrel bombing you with gas