I'm not a fan of them being here in the first place, and I find the Obongo DREAMER thing to basically be illegal...

I'm not a fan of them being here in the first place, and I find the Obongo DREAMER thing to basically be illegal, but what do we do (realistically) about the all the illegals who are here and don't do much outside of working?

Deport, build wall

Recruit and train them all to invade/unfuck Mexico and make it the next US state. Puerto rico can become a state too.

We send them back. I'm not sure I understand what it is you're confused about

Obongo really fucked this situation. It's not fair that they got to skip the line ahead of million of others, including myself. But they likely have children (possibly anchor babies) and their lives would be ruined if they are sent back to their shit hole native country.
I'd say we keep the children and force the parents to go through the system the right way or their kid goes the way of the orphanage or foster homes.

deprot them

They broke the rules and tried to jump the line. They should be deported and their anchor babies should be taken with them. When they turn 18 the anchor babies would, of course, be legally allowed to enter the US again but their parents would be given the default 10 year (?) ban from the visa application process.

Deport only the men, easier to do and if you do it enough they'll make sure the women don't come here after that.

Deport them. Pretty obvious.

Send them back. Tell them that if they want to be in America, to fill out the goddamned paperwork.

fpbp

Have their daughters marry natural born citizen men without GF

build wall, THEN deport
otherwise you have to deport them twice

What do you do with the women then?
Like fuck, my family did it, so why shouldn't they have to?

>jewish mexicans

oy vey hombre

2nd post best post

I would be down with PR actually joining the Union tbqh. But Mexico would definitely count as more than just one state.

Legalize them all after the wall is built, with threat of rescission if they commit crimes like homocide, rape, etc.
Then, pass laws that better identify legal immigrants and citizens while making sure noncitizen aliens get no benefits of citizenship.

This, they need to Make Mexico Great Again.

There must be more pics.

Jerilyn Samuel I believe

They committed a crime, why should I care if their lives are ruined

Them some nice big titties.