Most of europe is waging war on older and classic cars and within a decade or two diesel and petrol cars will be banned...

Most of europe is waging war on older and classic cars and within a decade or two diesel and petrol cars will be banned outright. Basically the enviromentalists will force you to drive shitty ugly electric pieces of shit - if they even let you drive and they arent 100% self driving. Will the us follow suit?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-petrol-car-ban-no-combustion-diesel-vehicles-2030-a7354281.html?amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't take our guns won't take our cars

But what will you do when kids and retarded leftists ban cars for muh envornment?
google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-petrol-car-ban-no-combustion-diesel-vehicles-2030-a7354281.html?amp

shoot them

wtf i love americans now

Self driving cars will end up being much safer, so of course driving yourself should be made illegal as soon as that gets safer. Anything else is retarded. If there would be a retard that comes driving himself anyway and crashes into someone, they would beat him to death for being retarded.

Yall can't stop the singularity from arriving.

>self driving cars will end up being much safer
Wew lad 10/10 bait. If you are not memeing though that is the most retarded shit i have read all week. Haven't you read about the self driving tesla accidents or how uber is cancelling their self driving project because it is too dangerous. You must have serious down syndrome if you think you shouldn't have the right to be able to drive what you want and where you want.

Will end up being, was what I said, so maybe you should read that shit again.
So incredibly retarded. You think it just stops here?
They won't get any better from here on...

All of you idiots that can't visualize exponential growth into the future will be in for a shock in all sorts of ways.

You have to have some kind of downs of you think you SHOULD be able to drive because "muh feels" even if self driving cars become 100% safe while hundreds of thousands die from driving their cars.

By that same "freedom logic" you should be able to drive drunk too.

I think it's great if they are all electric. I only care if they look aesthetic. I hate ugly as fuck jap and euro cars.

cars will never be banned in the US

the horse is still fucking street legal

> hundreds of thousands

not in the civilized world

fuck off, swedecuck

>Haven't you read about the self driving tesla accidents
all of them are people who completely take their hands off the wheel and focus off the road, which the car tells you not to do under any circumstance
>how uber is cancelling theri self driving project
because they're a fucking cab-lite company and don't have the liquidity to engineer a new paradigm of car

meanwhile there are a million dash cam vids of people saved by auto-break detect

mfw i don't get an obama car so i can drive to my obama care appointment i made on obama my phone.

fuck you hans

Totally, I really can't wait to have self driving cars. Imagine the drive in the morning but instead of driving, you could continue to shitpost for an othe 30mins. Absolute dream.

Guitars and Cadillacs. A few guns for fun. MAGA

The future is gonna be hilarious.
As we approach the technological singularity so many of yous will commit suicide.
Can't wait.

insert solution for the loss of more than 39 of the 50 states #1 employment type

commercial drivers

That's gonna happen. Just like machines will take most other jobs too. Gonna get real interesting.

the only thing sweden is approaching, is becoming a 3rd world country, thanks to unchecked migration which let in subhuman trash such as yourself

you pretty much have to be some low-imagination mongrel to be thinking about "self-driving cars" when mentioning singularities

But much funnier is when AI like IBM watson starts so take over well paid office jobs. How much money can you save replacing the already cheap workers? Nah, next step is software replacing the high labour costs in office complexes

hit me back in 5years when you have massive unfunded government entitlement debt that the shlomo's keep demanding more for so the unemployed can just sit inside being pissed at the world. shit ain't going to happen.

You literally know nothing about nothing. You are hallucinating and being a complete moron makes you just throw out random shit.
I have been extremely opposed to immigration since before everyone was. So your internet analysis was just dumb.

And self driving cars are a result of the exponential growth of technology which is ON THE WAY to the technological singularity, dummy.

The point I was making is that self driving cars is just one invention that without a doubt is coming. Many other things will come as we approach the singularity. Capishe? No, I know you don't.

>US
>without cars

HAHAHAHAHA never going to fuckin happen. that is like dreaming of a US without guns

I thought you eurofags were supposed to be worldly and know about other cultures

Cars will never be 100% safe. They will be computers on wheels and in case you havent noticed, computers aren't very reliable. They can also be tampered with either by the state or someone else.

I dont know why you are so against the concept of you being able to drive what and where you want. Just because you are too retarded to drive doesnt mean most people are you know. But hey what else could i have expected by a swedencuck.

They crash.

Indeed. I really look forward to observing all of this. In a way it is scary. It will obviously take my job away sooner or later too, but, it's worth it. We are witnessing really crazy times in human history, or even the universes history. Things are gonna get very fun the coming decades.

Of course they could be hacked and so on. They could (and will) still be proven to be way more safe statistically speaking.
It's you who's being dumb because I am only saying it in relation to a future scenario, it's not like I am against driving today.
It will just change.
"Why are you so against being in the ocean, bro!! You retarded!" said the single celled organism to the other.

You're illiterate. Stop posting and for the fucking love of God, stop cuckpedaling. I'm so sick of you utter bitchboys, just cuck and cuck and cuckpedaling all around.

How the FUCK are self-driving cars an innovation that brings us closer to singularity, you fucked mongoloid?

You think AI research has not been going on long before some faggots tried to jew all of car-owners worldwide?

You're so stupid, it hurts.

Post your face you "swede", because you and I both know that saying "huur Im against immigration" is obviously not enough, since if you're not even fucking white, your opinions are instantly discarded.

No shit you're against immigration, who the fuck would want their betamale neetbux to be spread amongst more idiots like himself.

By the way, I can see the bashing of Sweden, a slong as it's not done by a damn BELGIAN.
Belgium is not even a country to begin with.
You even have EU headquarters in Brussels.
And you're even more Islam'd than we are.
So... just stop.

The European car market is actually shrinking. GM recently sold off it's European brand Opel in part for this reason.

In terms of America, we are going from carts to SUVs and Trucks.

One of the Big 3 "Chrysler" is no longer making small cars, recently cancelling the Fiat-based Dodge Dart/Chrysler 200.

Those factories will now be producing Jeeps.

This

> a fucking car with a computer impressed the young arab to such extents, that he was even scared
> what Ahmed then did, is go ask his arab goat-rapist father, whether he can go to university and learn about these "crazy machines"
> "No mehmet", the father said
> "No, no, no"
> He then raped little Mehmet and honor killed him
> the end

There, I just predicted your "crazy future", you dumbfuck chimp.

It doesn't BRING us closer. When self driving cars are being used we are closer in time to the singularity by definition by being further into the future. You really are dumb.
Self driving cars AND other things you won't like will come as we are approaching the singularity. And the singularity is an event, it's the transcendental object at the end of time, not just AI. It's just dumb people who equate singularity = AI.
You have no idea what actual AI will even mean in practice.

This.

When Tri-Five Chevys become outlawed only outlaws will own Tri-Fives.

You're still trying to spin words after explicitly getting told to fuck off?

How insecure/underage are you?

Fuck off.

>what are proxies
Also please stop. You sound like you smoked too much weed and throw terms like singularity around without knowing what they mean.
Yeah thats not the point. They could make big electric cars and ban the old stuff, at least in the cities like they already have in Paris and barcelona. The real question is: are americans dumb enough to ban older cars for muh environment

a year or two?

shit I want to keep driving my e34 till doomsday

> baaah the future is gonna be so GREAT and CRAZY, amirite anons???!
> I BET it's GONNA be a utopia wherein everyone is friends, drives self-driving cars, and we don't have borders!!!
> Wait!!!!!
> I know what we should do in 2 0 1 7 to bring the future closer!
> LET'S ALL GET OVERPRICED SHITPILE CARS AND REMOVE BORDERS, HOW CRAZY WOULD THAT BE????

Kill yourself.

The thing is I know, without a doubt, what the singularity is much better than you do. The problem is you are word-thinking too hard.
Read some Kurzweil, Whitehead and Marshall McLuhan and MAYBE you will even get a small idea, but I doubt it.

am i the only one who would never even consider riding in a self driving vehicle?

It could be worse
This is what they're making over here. People drive these monstrosities even when they have no place to park them

You're a borderline illiterate mongrel, who spams wikipedia-tier "knowledge".

Kill yourself.

Not gonna lie. Former electric car supporter here. Its been hillarious watching self-driving cars crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let them get their hands on the magic pixies.

You will kill yourself as you get more depressed from our technological society. I will just laugh.
People will not "be friends" because we won't be people anymore.

>The singularity is coming you guys
>It wills save me from being a virgin neet
>you'll be sorry then
Calm down Lawnmower Man.

It's gonna be hilarious in 20 years when none of you can drive. Only self driving cars. Will you guys kill yourselves then?

You have now cuckpedalled to talking about exporting the human conscious, in a thread about self-driving cars.

Kill yourself.

Z 28 moron. You will be long dead.

Unlikely. To much money in the classic car market. Older cars will be grandfathered in like they always have been. There are mid 1920's cars on the road now. They're not common, but they're out there.

> betabux neetvirgin THIS angry about guys with cars

eyyyyyyy

Kill yourself

>The real question is: are americans dumb enough to ban older cars for muh environment
California is. The rest of it, no.

Good news for us looking to buy rust-free classics on the cheap.

Diesel being ecological or economical is a meme created by VW because they want to finish the job that the Nazi started but they don't care about collateral damage.
Seriously the air in Europe is disgusting compared to the air in North America.

>if they even let you drive and they arent 100% self driving.
WOW! Theres the solution to the assault car problem!!

A neighbor of mine has an unmodified 1927 Chevrolet Superior Roadster he uses as a daily driver. It's super neat.

>sci-fi fantasies of cucking himself out of humanity
>"Y-you just wait and s-see!"

SWEDEN YES!

>Magic pixies
You mean that fusion reactor that Lockheed Martin is working on?

>A leaf who slept through thermo.

Diesel engines are more efficient than other internal combustion engines by design.

more compression = better thermal efficiency

>/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-petrol-car-ban-no-combustion-diesel-vehicles-2030-a7354281.html%3Famp

You and hopefully your whore mother will be killed, or raped then killed by a Paki, so fuck you and your predictions of the future, Sven faggot. Die lil degenerate inbred thus albino lookin ass nigga.

Borders Closed.

my dad sold his 57 chevy the other month

i only drove it once in my life, to go to the movie theater that had a drive in special where they play 50s movies on a big screen. a bunch of old cars there too. young kids and old people. everyone was white.

fucking miss it. it just feels "cool." not like driving a modern mustang or being a badass and riding a motorcycle but like, cool cool where you drive around with a majestic presence and you have your own 50s swing soundtrack playing in your head even if the radio's not on

I don t care i ll buy petrol / or keep my petrol cAr forever . Even if they tax me 1000 euro per year . Petrol is life , i woud have sex with petrol . Mhh that sweet smell

Efficient ? Yes , but diesel engines cause more poluation , they release far more shitty things in the air

I hope so. Certainly for city and highway driving it is completely irrational the way we get about.

That depends.

Categorically speaking gasoline engines release more CO2. Diesels release more NOx and particulates.

The emissions of diesels can be corrected with urea injection (DEF) and particulate filters. The problem with gasoline engines cannot be fixed. They have reached near the maximum thermal efficiency of their inherent designs. There is no technological breakthrough that can bring them to the same level as that of diesels. It is not physically possible.

>waging war
>envarrnmennulists
fuck thou off, Belge shitposter

>this absolute fucking tinydicked cuck doesn't drive drunk

>flag

>shitpost something (((hateful))) or post in a thread the ZOG doesn't want you to see

>your "selfdriving" car suddenly locks its doors and drives you to the nearest police station or right of a cliff or in to a lake

They're the subhuman filth, the plague of Europe. Worse than kykes.

Yes I said it - swedes are worse than kykes.

>be in the future with self driving computer cars.
>get out to go shopping
>run down by truck of peace with no driver
>realise we live in a ghost in the shell style dystopian future where terror attacks are an everyday occurrence by "hackers who hack hackers"