Go ahead, ask a shitskin anything

Father was a Druige Muslim and Mother was a Christian Orthodox. Born in Greece but came to Canada before my first birthday. I never returned.

Woops, please ask me anything you would like to know.

Why don't you go back to Greece? What religion are you? Are you ready to submit to the Islamic State of Canada?

What's the Druze position on traps? Are they gay?

I never would integrate back in their society. Canada may seem off with the shitposters on here but don't judge the population on them the people here are smart and hard working and their civility sticks on you.

I was raised Christian Orthodox (thank God) but for the most part, both parents are extremely secular save for my Greek mother.

If Islam would consume Canada, both the government and anyone whom supports that plight would have to put a bullet in my fucking head.

This country has done so much for me, I would die for its freedom even if the whites don't accept me.

They have a rainbow on their flag or something. Don't know much about it but I think from what my father tells me, it's the liberal version of Islam.

What province?

British Columbia, yourself?

same...guess we're the only one's not in ungodly hours

what region?

also how do you feel about the upcoming prov. election?

come to quebec bro. mudslimes are pretty much integrated here. we are based af.

Just shut the fuck up and assimilate jesus fuck. From now on, you are scotch irish, never speak of your shit coloured skin again.

>Druige
Does this mean Druze?
I heard they have a lot of inbreeding even by muslim standards. Any sufferers of rare genetic diseases in the family?

this could be jew propaganda, becasue it was an israeli study

Devil trips reaffirms Zionist propaganda, they want Druze out of Golan Heights

what do you think of the jews

Haha amazing, I'm living in Vancouver.

I registered and will be casting my vote as well. Really hope to remove the liberals this time around as their treatment with the housing prices are really poor. I have spoken with Chandra (I believe that is how his name is spelled) and he has no solid angle to approach it. Will try to speak with the conservative representatives when I get the chance though.

I have lived in Montreal and St Jean. I have to admit, Quebec is pretty based. I will definitely pay a visit in the future.

Ah, I grew up in the Greater Vancouver (also an immigrant surprise surprise but it's ok cause I'm white), now living on the Island

Yeah, the housing crisis is out of control and no one seems to address it; at least we have a vacancy tax. My tinfoil side says they're all in the developers'/Mainland Chink pockets.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Liberals taken down a notch, but the NDP is so damn incompetent at campaigning let alone governing that I'm afraid there aren't any options - which I find is consistent across Canadian politics

I will probably end up voting for some irrelevant 5th party candidate anyway. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem we have that batch of absolute madman parties like BC usually gets for elections

I tried! I grew a beard once and it just came out looking like Terrorist Chic. I guess you could say I was a "big hit" in Germany though.

Druze, correct! I actually see no abnormalities but I will be honest; I do have issues with concentration and focus. Diagnostic done when I was a preteen came out with good results however; ranking my intelligence quotient to 104 when I was 12. This caused issues as my grades were not up to par at this time (single parent child at this time).

Genetic quirks also are attributed to me being a half breed.

Don't mind the ones in middle or lower classes; it is the ones that are in the upper class that gets me. My father told me tales of how his nation Lebanon was subverted by Israel's demographic tampering. They displaced Palestinians to Jordan as refugees and then from there they migrated into Lebanon. The lack of integration caused a civil war.

Zion, moreover; is like a predator unchallenged in the domain it makes its territory. It dies not of the fangs or claws of its adversaries but from the fate of time and it is here it will truly glimpse upon its decadence; helpless and decayed.

That it what I think of the Jews.

White? Lucky! Lol!

It is an issue that seems to sit in the back. The Liberals were antagonized at the House for accepting gift payments from Chinese realtors so I have my tinfoil on as well. The problem with the crazy parties is that they never have policies outside of 1 dimensional problems, like immigration or marijuana.

Just don't even think about being a shitskin, you will get lighter and lighter the more time you spend inside during the 9 months of winter, and your kids will probably be white. Just be thankful you aren't black as midnight like some nigger.

Thank you but I rather respect the country which had fed and sheltered me by not screwing with its ethno-heritage. Lol

You're only half shitskin tho + you're Christian so really who the fuck cares.