Why do millennials struggle getting work

Why do millennials struggle getting work

>a fucking frogposter

we chose allow people who don't give a shit about our country and our culture instead of our own children

What did Kek mean by this?

Your dad sent the jobs to China and told you it was for your own good.

After a couple hours you realize you make just as much money making no money as you do working for no money, so you quit.

because there is more and more people, while we have less and less job.

The economy is being dragged down by entitlement programs that benefit boomers. The economy can't afford to give so much welfare to boomers and employ millennials at the same time. You have to choose one.

Our parents were raises by women who don't know shit and had to learn things through memes and Freudian analysis.

Now were diagnosed with disorders and heavily medicated.

Its sad but true.

Praise Kek

Stupid navel gazing degrees like film and art studies, ain't nobody wanna learn how to do tech jobs

>current year
>being a wagecuck

Unfortunately a lot of it is this.

I blame the 80s.

In all honesty the minimum wage and cheap third world labor keeps them down. Low unskilled immigrants take the jobs of usual unskilled millineals, and when a business owner has the option to hire expensive unskilled labor or cheap unskilled labor, then they choose the latter.

Most of them suck at working. The business I work at in San Francisco is desperate for good workers, but most of the people we get in for an interview are shit, and half of the people that get through the interview get fired quickly for either not giving a shit or calling out without notice.

I live in a city full of unemployed niggers and millenials and believe you me, there are jobs to be had they just rather rot in filth because they think they should be rappers or movie stars or something

Why are there so many millenial threads?

Fine Arts Degree here. I worked my way through college to pay for my degree then got a manual labor job with good pay and benefits and quickly earned enough money to start the small business I wanted. Art was my strong suit, so I was able to cut out the exorbitantly expensive fees of designers who wouldn't be able to match my vision to a T, anyway.

It's not the degree in a lot of cases, we're just the lost generation and most people don't know what they want out of this world.

Because their social-gender-policy-science degree is worth less than the dump i just took

A main reason is thanks to the internet. It made the job compitetion go from the local level, at best state, to globally.

>What's that? You're saying you want these demands if you're going to work here? Lol phakkit, I got Ding Dong Ling on email right now telling me he's willing to drop everything, fly over on his own dime, live in a one-room apartment with another family, and get paid 1/2 of what you're asking for with lesser benefits. Fuck outta my office you spoiled cunt.

>struggle
They don't. Most are just lazy.

I'd wager that a country like Australia would have nothing close to the levels of unemployment it currently has, if it never accepted the hordes of WORTHLESS chinks or streetshitters.

>working for the jew in the current year

"We're gonna retire now. Here's the $20,000,000,000,000 debt and $70,000,000,000,000 entitlement bill" -boomers

I can have a comfortable life with out working, why would i work, if the system allows you to live like this i see no problem with it.

this

This is the result of 60 years of liberal policy's being instituted in the west. If a whole generation of people have such a bleak outlook in their future and are forced to live in their parents basements what does that say about the state of society and the policy's that brought that to existence? It isn't a one sided situation where there is a whole generation of lazy underachieving snowflakes. The world they were born into has everything to do with their lot in life and their mindsets and the modern west is responsible

Because the government sent Cletus's job to China and now Cletus is in college competing with you for your degree-required job. Oh yeah and Poopoo Patel has filled the position so fuck off.

>make housing unattainable
>make college a scam
>ship jobs overseas, import immigrants to take the rest
>force women into the workforce and convince them having a family is failing

really activates my almonds

Yeah and what's that? If it pays enough for me to have internet and a place to sleep and groceries, you want me there

The experience and job history circle.
>no job history no employment
>no experience no employment

With the job market over-saturated by immigrants, underskilled labor and inexperienced labor it causes companies to be more selective.
Why would they hire Tommy with no experience and just turned 18 when he could hire Jacob who is 45 still working in food?

It's just good business and unfortunately the inexperienced get the shaft. If you haven't broken out of the cycle yet you're most likely stuck where you are.

Spoiled entitled brats

This. This so much you can't begin to understand how many millennals are fucking lazy, not all of them are but you'd be surprised how many lazy ones there are out their.

>plus hookers and cocaine for your congressman says we're going to do it anyway

t. Millennial graduating college next month

Advice?

Get a skill. Taught myself screen printing and design in High School (cause I knew college debt was not for me), have had a steady job for 9 years after school. It's not a lot but I make $20hr with shit tons of overtime offered. I live in California one of the hardest places to live cost wise and I think i'm living quite comfy. Rent is always paid and I can do whatever I want really without looking at my bank account and that's with putting money away after every check.

Cause we want fun, we want pussy we want party why we gun work if we can swag

oh fuck off gramps this world is fucked because of our predecessors, by the time we inherit this shithole the party will be long over and it won't be millennial's fault

lazy, weak and entitled

Because they are entitled pices of shit that were born in the best time possible but still cry about being treated unfairly

>Fine Arts Degree here.

You're a fucking idiot. Why are people that did liberal arts on Sup Forums FFS? Reddit really has fucking invaded.

who else /rootingforww3sodonthavetogetajobsoon/ here?

History majors should be exempt from this discrimination. last red pilled humanity

what's your major?

start applying and setting up interviews now. don't accept shit jobs/wages out of necessity. hold out for something good

i graduated a couple years ago with an Econ degree.

it took me 6 months to find a job

>Fine Arts Degree.

I see you majored in killing yourself due to unpayable huge amounts of student loan debt from never being able to find a good job with your non-existent worthless skills.

Noble major.

Mad you're too scared to take risks ;) If you take the reigns in your life and live in the first world you can literally do whatever makes you happy. Risks are involved and you WILL have failures. Keep working, keep going, and keep grinding. Start a business, Kiwi

Oh, and you just "lost the game", newfag

>study film production
>bang 100s of grills with daddy issues
>get bored of being taught about 'art'
>contact arms manufacturers
>contact companies on FTSE 250
>say they would benefit with a film
>no a series of films
>during my 3rd year dupont offer me job
>ever since I have been freelancing
>bread and butter is internal videos
>CEO videos setting their 'vision'
>own my own home
>just about to buy a flat in london
>will rent it out for my pension

Simplified, but it's possible to make a job from studying film.

BOOMERS

REFUSE

TO

RETIRE

I see old faggots driving lawn mowers on the nature strip. Put a 20 something there and put that old fart on his super.

Ha. I ain't telling ya shit about where I work.

why would this mean you dont have to get a job?

I am a milenial and in my shithole its easy af to get a job(unless you have a meme degree or you did not do trade school,if thats the case fliping burgers is as good as its going to be).
Most milenials both here and in the west are lazy,they dont even try to get a job,but they are content to leech off their parents.
Also the poor peasent fucks who would starve if they did not get a job prefer to go to the west and steal jobs....kek.The gypsys just go there to beg,steal and get gibs....

Hey, Freedom Fries. Learn English.

how does that work? pension

>Get extremely lucky coming across a lucrative job opportunity most people in my major won't come across.

>"Yeah guys, you could totally make stable large amounts of money off of my major."

STEM or Medicine, anything else is mostly likely bullshit.

But they just need something to "keep them busy" and "fill out the day"

because id be vaporized by a nuke

You're a piker then m8. Ya put the card on the table but don't want to show it. You're nothing.

t. expects to work for someone else his entire life

Start a business. You don't need much money.

This, market for normal jobs is fucking fiercely competitive due to shitskins and irresponsible grandpas who can't retire

I was stupid enough to buy into the college meme instead of trade school.

>That "I'ma b a rappa, Cuz." nigger-level logic.

Keep lying to yourself.

This pretty much. Used to be a point where a degree gave you good hopes for a decent job but now too many people have them so you are fucked unless in the top x%.

Then you have to try and get a minimum wage job which is open to almost everyone in the world and will be completely automated soon anyway.

Goverments and big business are only interested in more people = more voters and consumers. Totally disregarding that the growth is unsustainable.

What?

This unfortunately.

I kinda wonder what the generation that comes after us will look like, given how fucked up we are and all.

seeing my gf`s parents and my own mother constantly saying how much >insert limb
pain they all have from hard labor ( working class family) i am really tired of hearing old people (45+) saying how i should just sign my death certificate at 22, And labor my ass of in some factory for 1500 measily Euros ( which only covers a tiny apartment in my city of Eindhoven)

But hey, on a more realer note, I am happy i can choose to do whatever work i want, Right now i am out of my basement everyday since last month, After weighing 150 KG and just 103 now, Making progress so i can work in some medical shop or ice cream parlor or something, I really dont know what else there is that wont require me breaking my back and earn minimum.

in my country, u get health care money for the monthly healtcare plan EVERY dutch citizen over 18 has to pay ( can be up too 125 a month, not trolling) and my rent money (900 shillings a month + extra) is covered by goverment funded 300 EU a month so i only pay 600 outta my own pocket

if i were to work like my mother and my inlaws did (40 hours a week, But cant save shit cause income tax) i would be working for nothing other then to say "I gotz me a jawb"

>These filthy goys, they should be glad I pay them almost minimum wage, once we get our way they'll work for free

Every business that whines about crappy workers pays them and treats them like dirt

>I see old faggots driving lawn mowers on the nature strip. Put a 20 something there and put that old fart on his super.

It is really fucked up how jobs for young people and beginners turned out to be lifelong careers.

We're lazy cunts

not everyone is an engineer or a doctor mate, there will always be a place in society for educated men of letters.

Don't worry trade school is bullshit too

Nobody is hiring you unless you know somebody. I made that mistake too

Shame its just as useless as any other shitter degree can confirm it redpilled the fuck out of me

>>r/The_Donald

Yeah, who would've guessed people living longer combined with immigration and natural population growth would end up fucking the job market.

cuz they studied howto whine about shit instead of usible skills?
they are taught they should be CEO with 0 work or ability?
they live in dream world of commy echo chambering?
fat n lazy?
ugly?
bad english full of smurf like spergy improper words?

>Work for someone else a bit.
>Save money by being reasonably frugal and other methods.
>Develop network.
>Start a business on the side.
>Once it gets going, quit working for other dude and focus on business 100%.

You making finger-paints doesn't mean you have a business, faggot.

Man, that's dope as fuck.
So your skills most self-taught, so?(given the drop out).

Their lives revolve around social media, so they won't take any job that doesn't sound cool. And why work? They're good at excuses and denials and jewing down "friends" and relatives and pleading muh depreshun when they run out of gibs

They're a lost cause, X and Z only plz

Too many arts degrees, not enough coffee shops.

Shit, forgot Trades. My bad, Trades is severely underrated in America and that's a shame.

Dude, you can be an educated man of letters as a side thing/hobby. You don't have to major in it.

Kek is no stranger to telling his adherents truth.

This, Everyday though my mom will bawwww and whine that i should get a real job ( currently unemployed as stated above a little bit, but like i said, i would work and get no extra income, Every penny i make will be off the money i get from the goverment to fund my healthcare and rent)

And ofcourse ! they had houses at 22 in 1988, My then father was the only one who HAD to work because income tax either wasnt so high, Or the groceries were cheap ( think the latter)

they are stuck in those memes for years

i also apologise for having shitty grammar or textbuild, I am currently very sick lol, I should also say since i was replying to you, That i was diagnosed with autism, and i receive a "wajong uitkering" which is welfare or benefits.. And i get 800 EU a month.

It sucks man, we get called lazy and stupid because we don't have full blown 'careers' by age 25. I mean it's possible but you either have to have no life outside of work or know somebody who can put you on. I'm getting desperate tbqh, I live in a small rural town too so even less opportunities than city folks :(

You have been blessed my child of Kek.

Boomers consume way less welfare than spics and niggers.

>be millennial
>study law

fuck it ill make copies i dont give a fuck

Most of us will gladly work, but like you said we don't want nigger wages or backbreaking work for no reward. People like you oversimplify things to make yourself feel better. A lot of us are really trying to get a foot in the door but for the average guy it's not as simple as it once was.

The factories closed down. Everything is outsourced. People from India can compete for jobs here rather than hire someone from down the street. Minimum wage is $7 an hour, the rent is $1900 a month. Companies outsource outside the country. All our stuff is made in china and all our call centers are to the Philippines and India. "Equal opportunity" instead of putting Americans first. Too many shit jobs that don't pay enough for a bar visit.

>They're good at excuses and denials

what do you think journalists, government workers, lawyers, civil servants, bureaucrats, businessmen etc. major in if it isn't humanities? i did a history major after i did an associates degree in general business, ended up with a double major in history and business studies. worked out fine, i actually think history prepared me for the job market better than business studies it really forced me to become a decent writer and learn to reserach/formulate a decent argument. all of these are marketable skills in the right field, not everyone excels in math and physics.

Computer science and engineering are the redpilled majors that guarantee good jobs with redpilled workplaces. Anything else is cuck tier.

>be comedian
>make a decent living
>eventually even get your own TV show
>you're jerry fucking seinfeld
>yeah guys definitely you should all try to be comedians its totally easy to make a living being a comedian i did it i am proof

kys faggot

Computer Science major is complete meme when CS is the only field right now where you can prove your worth by your own portfolio.

agree
end all non biz or engineer school
end public school and fed
make all lawyers low paid dmv types

Perhaps I can paraphrase the point
>boomers et al. opened the floodgates to foreigners because they provide skilled labor cheaply, but did so at the expense of their children's futures

>take welding classes
>over two years learn to fit, weld, perform pre-and-post finishing
>go seek employment with certifications
>90% of welding jobs want 5 years experience for flat welding
>school does not count towards 5 years
>not even the 10% no-experience will hire a trained welder for flat welding because of "speed."
>finally get a job, kickass at it
>9 mos later get laid off
>back to job search
>employers say that job doesn't count because they didn't require certifications.

>new zealand

in the kiwi job market you're right
t. lived a year in nz it's hard af to get a job that pays over 20$ nz an hour

>will gladly work
Fuck off nip, I can greentext too. I was a HS teacher for 3 years but got tired of being worked into the ground for basically nothing. now I'm trying to get into a different field but competition is stiff. A millennial must've fucked your gf or something, you seem awfully hostile.

>le funny everybody hates lawyers meme

Until you need one.